SriMaatangi thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 6 years ago
Guys, I am back with my very first English TV show OS. It is on the show Castle, and it is from the point of view of Kate Beckett, after arresting Senator Bracken in 6x22 for the murder of her mother.
It is also very light M, or rather PG-13 :P 
Do read and let me know if this is good, as it is my first time, and if I should write more :)
I dedicate this to Rii Di, who has been my inspiration for this ๐Ÿค—

THOSE MOMENTS

Kate Beckett smiled softly, as she felt relief, mingled with a type of content and euphoria run through her weary body. She had followed her guts, as she always did, and she had won the battle. She had put him away; the man who was the cause of much upheaval in her life had been put in jail, exposing the murder he had committed, and the fraud he had been committing for years together.

She remembered every single feeling she felt, every single thought running in her head. From the second she had started following Jason, to the second she slapped the cuffs on William Bracken; she remembered it all. She remembered the cold rage that filled her when she heard Bracken refer to her mother as a bitch, and the feeling of euphoria, when she realised that the battle was over. She had won in the end.

Beckett felt her heart thump in relief as Bracken walked beside her, hand cuffed and looking mutinous. But there was nothing he could do. Not anymore. He had lost, she had won. His fraudulent rule as the Senator had come to an end, before he became President of the United States of America.

As she walked down the steps, her eyes searched for her saviour. Her eyes found his warm brown ones, and she had to force down the wide smile that was threatening to break through the calm faade she was having. She wanted to hug Castle and dance in his arms, rejoicing the end of it all. He had been there for her, fighting with her about it, just to protect her. Protecting her had always been his aim, and protect her he had.

"From my own self, muttered Beckett, as she mused. Castle had taught her to live life truly, and she had learnt that she can't let one thing define her life. She had realised her mother, for whom she wanted justice, would never have wanted that for her. She had realised all of that after meeting Castle. His presence was what made her enjoy work, rather than just treat it like a means to bring justice to her mother. Katherine Beckett knew that at that moment, she was who she was because of Richard Castle.

His love and endless support had assured her of winning, and she had won. Not in the battle of justice alone, but in the battle of life. With Castle by her side, she knew that there was nothing that she couldn't win. His reassurance drove her, and his funny theories and wild exaggerations made her day. His presence, help, love had helped her win the battle finally. Without his constant protection, she would never have learnt what it was to be loved and cherished the way she felt every time she thought of Castle.  

The opening and closing of a door jerked Beckett back to reality, and placing her untouched glass of wine on the table, she looked up, to see Castle, his hands behind his body.

"What are you hiding, Castle?, asked Beckett, fond exasperation finding its way to her tone.

"Me? I am hiding nothing, said Castle, though the innocent look on his face suggested otherwise.

"Castle, said Beckett, narrowing her eyes playfully at him.

"Alright alright. Turn. I will give it to you, said Castle. Seeing Kate's sceptical look, he said, "I promise it is nothing bad. Please, just turn?

The plea in Castle's voice made Beckett turn.

"Hurry up Castle, said Beckett, even as she felt Castle placing something in her hair. Quickly, she made her way to the mirror, and gasped. He had placed a beautiful red rose in her hair.

"What is this for, Castle?

"This is to show my endless love and passion for you, as well as support in everything you do and need, said Castle, gently tracing the flower in her hair.

"Does it?, asked Kate, her voice lowering, as her mind wandered to a place not too platonic.

"It does, said Castle, fighting the urge to groan.

"If that is so, follow me

Nipping his lower lip teasingly, Kate Beckett languidly walked to Richard Castle's bedroom, beckoning him with her eyes. Castle, who had understood Kate too well by then, rushed to his room, eager to see what she had planned.

Definitely my saviour, thought Kate, as she lay in his arms after passionate rounds of love making. Pressing a gentle kiss to his jaw, she relaxed herself against him, her eyes closing slowly. Life was good, and was getting on track.

"Life is always about the right choices

Repeating Johanna Beckett's words in her head, Beckett dropped a kiss to Castle's chest, and dozed off, even as her mind told her that Richard Castle was the best decision she ever made.  

Edited by KrishnaPriyaa - 6 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Nynaeve thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Nice one - short and sweet๐Ÿ˜Š
Viswasruti thumbnail

Dream Weavers

Krishna, an excellent attempt! You can expand your imagination to romantic stories!๐Ÿ‘ 
You focused on the love between the two lead characters and given a beautiful culmination to their romantic feelings which were there since long!  It's a well-written and engaging read.๐Ÿ˜Š
Nonie12345 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Fantastic OS Srutha๐Ÿ˜Š
SadhanaV thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Beautifully written short and sweet
I love the show please write more

wayward thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 8