Such sad news. RIP, Mr Alter.
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026 WKV
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 4th Oct 2026 WKV
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
Mahi and Uditi
MY NAIVE SECRETARY-MG FF-NEW SEASON-PROLOGUE,PT 01-02-10-2026
Bhabhiji missing
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
The world is a good man short this morning. Fine actor, pure sports lover and kind human being. You enriched our world #TomAlter
A little tribute to #TomAlter I wrote some days ago.
Harsha Bhogle
I am thinking of you Tom and so many images are breaking through this thunderstorm and flashing before my eyes. You are talking about hockey, about athletics, about the Olympics and oh yes, about cricket; even bemoaning what T20 is doing to us. But in each of these images, the passion comes flaming through. And I see you waving cheerfully up at me at Edgbaston. I am up on the roof hosting the telecast and you, like a lover, are soaking in an Indian win on the ground below.. Is the little fellow in that image young Jamie then? Jamie, whose initiation into sport was simply inevitable? I see too the image of the kind, compassionate patient man doing all he can to help my cousin whom life dealt unfair cards. And I see that night in Dehradun where you had us engrossed with your mastery on stage, all in impeccable Urdu. And how easily you said you were driving back, through the night, to Delhi because you had another performance there. Fankaar ki to yahi asliyat hai. Ek pardah gira aur nikal pade kisi aur parde ke uthne ki khoj mein. Ek naya manch, ek naya kirdaar, wahi insaan. Ekdum se Urdu lafz zubaan par aaye kyonke aapko itni mohabbat hai Urdu se. Kya ajoobe hain is duniya mein ke ek pardesi Hindustan aaya (aapke vaalid sahab) aur ek behatreen fankaar tohfe mein de gaya. Yes, Tom, so many images. All of a remarkable, kind man.