Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 2nd Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
Salman sir stop giving importance to Kanika
FF: Pale Blue Dot Thread 10/1/2026 Chapter 45
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
Originally posted by: RishuDarling
Family visit or video in the show, regular episodes:HOSAVPBirAyush (Mukesh)TuttixAmardeepTarun ShivaniChow (sister)Nostalgia (Nikki's sister)Jeet (agent Mohan act if that counts)So I think Aryan and SRNN did not have that family background or involvement in the show?Do correct me if I am wrong..
Originally posted by: Anjali33
I rilli wanted Tarun-Shivani or Aryan to win..n I'm NOT HAPPY wid Bir's win!!
I still believe his steps were repetitive..n his sad story was used as much as possible..
Originally posted by: 3UTVIDN22VTBWJ2P
Just wondering why it was made in that format of voting. It became very clear there was one favourite after few episodes although it's a mystery why. Not like Bir was a clear winner. So all Shakti and Dharmesh were doing were trying to secure second place at least.
@Bold: You're a veteran in reality Tv like me and few others. You should know this already. 😆Originally posted by: Teddy_luv
it was very clear after 4-5 weeks who was winning@bold 😆Dharmesh knew he was not winning , thats why when raghav asked about hattrick he said that he is happy that his three team members are in finalsi guess all others were trying to secure second rank😆In the episode before finale when remo announced the prize money of winner , puneet happily hugged bir in excitement.so this proves voting is just a waste of time 😆thank you Star plus mere last season ke shak ko is season yakeen mai badalne ke liye 😳
Originally posted by: BeingBlunt
@Bold: You're a veteran in reality Tv like me and few others. You should know this already. 😆