Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
? Why Tiger ASIF deserve the 🏆
MY NAIVE SECRETARY-MG FF-NEW SEASON-PROLOGUE,PT 01-02-10-2026
Bhabhiji missing
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
Hope that day comes soon. Anyways I have a feeling colour's new show starring arjun bijlani will garner high trp. Let colours top the trp chart and star plus should be thrown off the top 10 list.
Originally posted by: Katto_gilheri
we have all accepted that story is bad .. but mostly we felt that 3 months is short time.mayb it could have been given some extension and chance once more
Originally posted by: Katto_gilheri
Yes that's where her interview and her recent Instagram reply to her basher came..They believe that online audience and trp audience is not same.. I don't know that.. If it doesn't come on hotstar I will also watch on TV..But mayb they are talking about ppl who r glued to television...