Poll
Your own reasons, but which do you find is the best season.
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
? Why Tiger ASIF deserve the 🏆
MY NAIVE SECRETARY-MG FF-NEW SEASON-PROLOGUE,PT 01-02-10-2026
Bhabhiji missing
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
Originally posted by: Cindrella-shaks
Yup last year contestants were best. Iss saal dance se jyada concept pe sab ka focus tha. Jyada emotional drama, visual effects, international dancer ka over promotion. Dance pe focus jyada nhi tha. May be that's why this is thanda. I hope dance champion mei jyada dance ho.
Originally posted by: twinkle55
Without any doubt season 2..
the highly talented contestants,their unique styles,mindblowing acts ooofff..aisa lagta tha jaise kavi khatam na ho...I wished bandits were too in the finale somehow..And i wish there were more thasn 1 winners for a change..😆
Originally posted by: NAUCholic
True specially in s2. I wanted WR and Piyush to win. Though dono nahi jeete. :P