Page
of
1Bigg Boss 20- Daily Discussion Thread - 29th September 2026
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 2nd ODI - on 30/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Originally posted by: NandiniRaizadaa
Hi all
I am an old member of this forum but I don't post here anymore so most of you may not know meActually I was rewatching old cid episodes on tune.pk and I was watching the 2007 casesHowever this case Case of Scandelous murder is not available on tune.pk. It is case number 455Does anyone have this case? If so can you please upload it on tune.pk or on google drive which has cid caseshttps://drive.google.com/drive/mobile/folders/0BxQdrGXVhk6eMTlTalBkNUJWSFkThank so much in advance
Originally posted by: NandiniRaizadaa
@ Harsh1104 I had opened this thread a long time back
It is available on Google drive now as I requested bento to upload . I have even downloaded it a long time backbut thanks 😊