Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

miss_writer thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 6 years ago

Originally posted by: -Euphemia-

I think the precap will be nainas dream- the part where she tells the principal that part. She is already guilty of the fact she told on him once. I don't think she will do it again..And if this time she tells Sameer will surely he expelled.

Yeah! Even I feel the same.😊

Aarzoo47 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

I think the precap will be nainas dream- the part where she tells the principal that part. She is already guilty of the fact she told on him once. I don't think she will do it again..And if this time she tells Sameer will surely he expelled.

I think it's not a dream but reality, she will tell the truth since she saw him smoke again in school and she would do that to put a stop on this habit of his so idk
-Euphemia- thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: saksham-p2

I think it's not a dream but reality, she will tell the truth since she saw him smoke again in school and she would do that to put a stop on this habit of his so idk

hmmm..could be. I was guessing because in olvs everything seemed fine between them. 
Mirrah_Abish thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Hmm
Now dats totally possible..
Nice guess
Mirrah_Abish thumbnail

Originally posted by: miss_writer

Yeah! Even I feel the same.😊

Same here..
Mirrah_Abish thumbnail

Originally posted by: saksham-p2

Yrrr
But punishment bohot buri hogi
Ho skta hai
Kisi aur ki ciggeratte ho

Mirrah_Abish thumbnail

hmmm..could be. I was guessing because in olvs everything seemed fine between them. 

Lets c
Just 1 hour to go
Lets c wat happens