VARUN for GQ- Page 3

Created

Last reply

Replies

27

Views

2.8k

Users

18

Likes

75

Frequent Posters

sunflower52 thumbnail
19th Anniversary Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 9 years ago
#21

Originally posted by: Gilbert_Grape

I'd never get why he's constantly called ugly on IF 😆, I mean yeah he might not fit the typical standards of good looks but he is quite attractive IMO plus he is always well dressed & has a unique side smile 😆


He is the best dresser among the male actors of BW, IF is the last place that I would take any thing seriously. I find him cute when he smiles, yes he does have unique side smile that I have never seen.😆
Pehchaan.Kaun thumbnail
13th Anniversary Thumbnail Sparkler Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago
#22
This man is looking effing great specially the inside scans 😎 !! Even the pix reflect his charm ⭐️ A rare quality in today's BW !!
djoker thumbnail
10th Anniversary Thumbnail Dazzler Thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago
#23
varun looks so good hear
and at least he himself admited he made dumb comments previously ,😆😆 this is a rairity in bw these days
IA53BRLOT2D4JFYV thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago
#24
Caps from making...❤️
ZenIndian thumbnail
15th Anniversary Thumbnail Sparkler Thumbnail + 4

Fantasy Force

Posted: 9 years ago
#25
^^ wow those pics are adorable. 2nd one is the best.
IA53BRLOT2D4JFYV thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago
#26
maha15 thumbnail
9th Anniversary Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 9 years ago
#27
👍🏼 He is looking good..
TDRBIZ7Z26KSGC7V thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago
#28

Originally posted by: Tinah

He looks like a nice lounge sofa


I was going to write that he's actually looking quite decent in this pic but your comment cracked me up 😆

however I do think Varun would be more than happy if girls literally took him for a lounge sofa 😉😳

Related Topics

Bollywood thumbnail

Posted by: priya185 · 4 months ago

Kriti Sanon, Varun Dhawan, Nupur, Stebin and Varun Sharma new video https://www.instagram.com/reel/DYZsMdftRb5/?igsh=MWZxbm91cjU2NGl1MA==

https://www.instagram.com/reel/DYZsMdftRb5/
Expand ▼
Bollywood thumbnail

Posted by: Rosyme · 1 months ago

...

Expand ▼
Bollywood thumbnail

Posted by: priya185 · 3 months ago

Varun Dhawan auditioned for Life of Pi https://www.instagram.com/reel/DaKe1ThCM6s/?igsh=dm1nZmh6dXJncmJk

https://www.instagram.com/reel/DaKe1ThCM6s/
Expand ▼
Bollywood thumbnail

Posted by: priya185 · 7 months ago

Ranveer and Varun new pictures with Orry https://www.instagram.com/p/DUu-tImE_G6/?igsh=anlid2h4NGJ3ZmQx

https://www.instagram.com/p/DUu-tImE_G6/
Expand ▼
Bollywood thumbnail

Posted by: oyebollywood · 5 months ago

https://x.com/i/status/2047520924044542381

https://x.com/i/status/2047520924044542381
Expand ▼
Top

Stay Connected with IndiaForums!

Be the first to know about the latest news, updates, and exclusive content.

Add to Home Screen!

Install this web app on your iPhone for the best experience. It's easy, just tap and then "Add to Home Screen".