this show sucks. it is a shame to india

heperchaun thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 6 years ago
SRNN should have been on top. They should have won. All the others r jumping jacks and copy cats who have no idea about real dance.

Bir, amar, aryan etc don't have the standard or status to stand in front of SRNN.

DISGUSTING BIASED SHOW AND AUDIENCE .Edited by Bentall - 6 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

dormantdreams thumbnail
 what is your problem?  this is the best show on tv. 

not looking for a fight, just disgusted by such posts frm u. 
Edited by dormantdreams - 6 years ago
lina.pushpa thumbnail
You mean it??? Like Seriously I have read some of your previous posts ... if you don't like the show don't watch it... but why are you upto abusing somebody .. first you commented how inappropriate shakti 's dresses are... then you found punit to be aroused.. then again for you its like they have sold their personal life .. And now this..
Jhalli_gurl thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Relax guys, she is just a troll. Dont get riled up
Mukthaa thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6
Though I know how bad your intentions are n though I completely disagree with the title,i kinda agree with u with this part
"SRNN should have been on top. They should have won. All the others r jumping jacks."
Me too think what some of the top contestants doing are not dance it's like circus/gymnastic...I am not even criticizing them.. instead Everytime such performances come I get spellbound,i am like how can a Human do it..but at the same time my inner mind says still this is not dance..this is something else..
I really wanted SRNN to win.. classical is so underrated in india(except south India) I feel...even shaks n Raghav badly wanted them to win for the same reason.. there are few videos in you tube where Raghav along with shaks asking public to vote for SRNN..
Edited by TriShakti - 6 years ago