Bigg Boss 20- Daily Discussion Thread - 29th September 2026
Happy Birthday Ranbir Kapoor 🎊
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 2nd ODI - on 30/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Originally posted by: apoorvaarnav
Thats why I say for all women. its NOT okay to be insulted in any situation. Whether you are in love , or whether you are in debt or dependent on him, do not lose your dignity.
Originally posted by: -MeMyselfI
One thing I would like to emphasize. Whenever the man has another woman in his life, his wife and their families would always blame the woman for stealing him. First of all, the other woman has no relation to you but the man is YOUR husband, YOUR son, YOUR brother etc. He has betrayed you far far more than any random woman involved with him has so why are you not focusing your anger on him.
Also, the man is not a doodh peeta baccha that a woman came and stole him. He is a willing party who knew exactly what he was doing.
Exactly. this is what irks me a lot and that is why I did not want this track here. I don't want everybody blaming Sasha and planning traps and tricks on her while Advay just gets a few words of reprimand.
Originally posted by: apoorvaarnav
Exactly!!This is happening in almost every serial I know and maybe in real life as well. There is Marathi serial on this very concept . Man gets NO blame at all.All the women involved get all the hate!Like W*F
Exactly. this is what irks me a lot and that is why I did not want this track here. I don't want everybody blaming Sasha and planning traps and tricks on her while Advay just gets a few words of reprimand.