Isnt shakti physically harassed on stage in the name of trp

heperchaun thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 6 years ago
Shakti being the only girl on the panel.  She is kind of forced or obliged to do close dance steps with guests and contestants and is made to look like an object.
It's crossing the line in last episodes..

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Cindrella-Sha thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Uff. 
Pls stop this .
pakeezah thumbnail
It's a dance show. If the act requires contestants hv to do close proximity dances. 
Shakti is doing.nothing.more than what a normal lady would do at a prim and.proper party. Ball dance is nothing exploitative. And those Bollywood jhatkas toh they are so much fun. You don't hv to even touch the other person.

I never got even.one icky feeling from watching her. They hv not had any sleazy guest till now. That also.makes a difference.
heperchaun thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 2
During shanit dance, shakti's black dresswas very up and vulgar when punit lowered her.
And punit looked aroused and indecent.

Remo keeps ecouraging such things again and again because he has now become a businessman and a commercial director. He is no more the old simple and straightforward remo
Cindrella-Sha thumbnail

Originally posted by: Bentall

During shanit dance, shakti's black dresswas very up and vulgar when punit lowered her.
And punit looked aroused and indecent.

Remo keeps ecouraging such things again and again because he has now become a businessman and a commercial director. He is no more the old simple and straightforward remo

U r disgusting. I think u have serious problem with Shakti. Ur every post indicate that. U r here just to bash her
Mahi-Ve thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Cindrella-shaks

U r disgusting. I think u have serious problem with Shakti. Ur every post indicate that. U r here just to bash her

Next time just avoid topics like this.
Cindrella-Sha thumbnail

Originally posted by: Mahi-Ve

Next time just avoid topics like this.

Hmm, I will try :)