Ashutosh.Nidhi thumbnail
Posted: 6 years ago
From Day 1, its has always been Meera who has unknowingly taken a step forward in the so called 'Contract Marriage'. Be it arranging a birthday party for Abhi, resolving Saru chachi-Gopal chachu's fight, taking genuine care of Abhi when he was unwell or fasting for his well-being to keep Abhi's mum happy. 
I am not denying that Abhi has not taken care of her but its has been more of a reciprocation approach rather than doing something of his own. As much as he appreciates Meera going out of her way to keep his family happy, he still believes and has said it more than once that it was her thoughtful decision rather than an act of emotion.

He does question his worry for Meera every now and then but the way Meera enjoys his attention and looks forward for his loving words, Abhi is still far from it...😭 

Unlike Abhi, If Meera had got a call to travel to US, the first thing she would have thought of was Abhi and his family. 

Its also Abhi who has reminded of the contract end more often than Meera when they fight  - although giving him a benefit of doubt that he is deep down worried about Meera leaving him 😉. Meera has almost forgotten about the contract it seems 😃

quite happy with the way story is progressing... very realistic approach 👏

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

awkwardpotato thumbnail
Posted: 6 years ago

Originally posted by: Ashutosh.Nidhi

From Day 1, its has always been Meera who has unknowingly taken a step forward in the so called 'Contract Marriage'. Be it arranging a birthday party for Abhi, resolving Saru chachi-Gopal chachu's fight, taking genuine care of Abhi when he was unwell or fasting for his well-being to keep Abhi's mum happy. 

I am not denying that Abhi has not taken care of her but its has been more of a reciprocation approach rather than doing something of his own. As much as he appreciates Meera going out of her way to keep his family happy, he still believes and has said it more than once that it was her thoughtful decision rather than an act of emotion.

He does question his worry for Meera every now and then but the way Meera enjoys his attention and looks forward for his loving words, Abhi is still far from it...😭 

Unlike Abhi, If Meera had got a call to travel to US, the first thing she would have thought of was Abhi and his family. 

Its also Abhi who has reminded of the contract end more often than Meera when they fight  - although giving him a benefit of doubt that he is deep down worried about Meera leaving him 😉. Meera has almost forgotten about the contract it seems 😃

quite happy with the way story is progressing... very realistic approach 👏

hmmm definately.. i felt bad for meera. she has been a sweatheart of a wife and a person. 

i love the realistic progress of the story as well. and i guess it is reasonable to think that sometimes one person puts alot more effort than the othr. so i can undertstand that abhi doesnt show as much attachtment to to meeta r8 now. but i think he has become dependent on her and doesnt realise that the place she has made in his life. lile he was missing her when he was ill. 

and u knw what they say, some of us realise the important of those we love once they are separated from us. so hopfully this US track wud help abhi realise this. i love how unpredictable this show is though. like i really dont knw what will happen next and how. 
Edited by awkwardpotato - 6 years ago