Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

goblinfever thumbnail
Posted: 6 years ago
Guys I'm worried about Maasisa . She made kanak sign that paper saying no matter what happens no blame goes on them . So they are safe . With that paper she can do whatever she wants with Kanak . I'm guessing that's why Kanaks foot is injured in all those OLV. So Maasisa who is supposed to be religious is going to try things to kill / hurt her ??? What makes her think Shivaji would be okay with that ?? I mean that's so messed up . I totally get Kanak cheated her 3 times and almost sent uma to jail , but that doesn't mean she can go murder Kanak . W*F ? I'm worried she's going to do shit to kill her for her stupid revenge . I wonder if that's what happened with maasa. What if she got mad at Umas mom over something and made her that way . It's a possibility , clearly since she can stoop that low . I think she has a deeper motive . I'm sure she had something to do with Aditya's disappearance too .

I was also thinking , what if Aditya is MAASISAS actual son and she made him leave so he can live a normal life while she ruined Umas .

God I'm so sad , cause I actually liked her . Despite being strict she was loving . Now she's just pure and senselessly evil .Edited by goblinfever - 6 years ago
hindifan thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Guys, after I read your comments I skipped  almost all the epi to reach  precap 😆 
Can't wait to see that scene!  How seductive is Uma! Butterflies in my stomach!
Till Maasisa drama will finish I decided to skip all scenes excepting  Kanum.
zazu123 thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
maasi- sa.she is so rite......safety first, then rest. 👏

one plot, two targets..omg..!! she shook Uma's viswas to core on other side got herself  a safety plan in place to cover all her dirty tricks..😲

why Kanak, was quick to respond, may be her guilt.😔.

To me, i think...even before,maasi- sa plan something for kanak...palomi might go out of control, which could help maasi sa to come back to her sense.

I do not want  to see maasi- sa  in a evil😭. she has been + ve soch  of modern sas bahu storys..Hope, her dharma helps her.  
ziah thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: goblinfever

Guys I'm worried about Maasisa . She made kanak sign that paper saying no matter what happens no blame goes on them . So they are safe . With that paper she can do whatever she wants with Kanak . I'm guessing that's why Kanaks foot is injured in all those OLV. So Maasisa who is supposed to be religious is going to try things to kill / hurt her ??? What makes her think Shivaji would be okay with that ?? I mean that's so messed up . I totally get Kanak cheated her 3 times and almost sent uma to jail , but that doesn't mean she can go murder Kanak . W*F ? I'm worried she's going to do shit to kill her for her stupid revenge . I wonder if that's what happened with maasa. What if she got mad at Umas mom over something and made her that way . It's a possibility , clearly since she can stoop that low . I think she has a deeper motive . I'm sure she had something to do with Aditya's disappearance too .

I was also thinking , what if Aditya is MAASISAS actual son and she made him leave so he can live a normal life while she ruined Umas .

God I'm so sad , cause I actually liked her . Despite being strict she was loving . Now she's just pure and senselessly evil .

I loved how she was not a typical saas-bahu but they destroyed her. I used to like her actually.
Mansi_jg thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: hindifan

Guys, after I read your comments I skipped  almost all the epi to reach  precap 😆 

Can't wait to see that scene!  How seductive is Uma! Butterflies in my stomach!
Till Maasisa drama will finish I decided to skip all scenes excepting  Kanum.

Uma... Uff I love the way he looked at her...his sweet smile and romantic dialogues..😳😃😳.god knows how many times I wantched tomorow 's precap 
Kanak-123 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
I feel now vansh should defo abuct saras n marry her ...n torture her ...like a pupet she was standing n watching drama ...