Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sakshi5050 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 6 years ago
Episode 646
Ranveer thinking the ideas Kailash gave to him walked in the outer corridor of the house and he was coming towards the entrance of the house were once he came to the entrance of the house he entered the house and he walked in the hall were when he came to the center of the hall his eyes went to the dinning table area to see for Ishani were to his luck he saw Ishani sitting in the chair of the dinning table and keeping the food plate in front of her in the table and she was having her breakfast were Ranveer seeing Ishani he stopped himself in the hall and he saw Ishani with a cute face.Seeing her he thought about the words Kailash told him few minutes back. 
FLASHBACK..
Kailash(seeing Ranveer): Now your office staff is having fight with his wife so you ask him not to stay silent and have a sad face. His wife is having silent and sad face means ask him to smile happily. 
FLASHBACK ENDS..
Ranveer(thinking about it and then having a cute naughty smile in his lips and to himself in a low tone):So according to Baba's idea when wife is showing us silent and sad face we need to be smiling and showing us happy to her. Even If I go to Ishani now she will show her silent face only let me show her my happy face now.(telling it to himself having a cute smile started to walk towards the dinning table)
Ranveer now was walking so cutely like a lover boy were he walked bit fast and then he went to the dinning table were Ishani who was having her breakfast as soon as Ranveer came to the dinning table itself she saw him were seeing Ranveer as Ranveer guessed Ishani showed a silent face to him were Ranveer too saw her silent face with a cute light smile in his lips. 
Ranveer(seeing Ishani's silent face in thoughts): hmm as we thought our wife is showing her silent face only(immediately bringing a bright smile seeing Ishani):Good morning..
Ishani seeing Ranveer smiling and telling her good morning giving a not minding look she saw the food plate and started to have her breakfast were Ranveer who expected this attitude from Ishani giving a smile and impossible head shake to himself and then he sat in the chair and then he took the plate that was upside down in the table and then he kept the plate well in front of him were he was kept on smiling like a cute romeo boy. Ishani who didn't expect Ranveer will be sitting in the chair having her breakfast slowly raised her eyes and saw Ranveer were Ranveer was now taking the dishes in the table and he was serving it to himself in the plate in front of him were she saw Ranveer with a silent face for a while were in the next second she saw Ranveer's smile in his lips were she for a while had a confused face.
Ishani(seeing Ranveer serving himself and smiling happily to himself and then in thoughts):What happen to him now? yesterday night and all he was showing a silent face only and he was worried for his mistakes too but today what happen to him? He is smiling this much?(thinking it and seeing Ranveer a glance and then giving a impossible head shake to herself and then she continued to have her breakfast).
Ranveer serving his breakfast in his plate and then he started to have his breakfast were he was kept on smiling while having the breakfast too were Ishani though tried to avoid Ranveer the confusion of why Ranveer was smiling happily was making her to see him again were when she saw him now he was having the breakfast with a smiling face were Ishani seeing the smile in Ranveer's face she was more confused. Ishani has never seen Ranveer smiling continuously like this that too without any conversation with a person or without watching any jokes in TV. 
Ishani with a confused face itself was having her breakfast slowly were Ranveer smiling happily itself was having his breakfast were Ishani was often seeing his smiling face and was getting confused and her women heart really wanted to know why he is suddenly happy now. 
Ishani(having a piece of Paratha in her mouth and chewing it and swallowing the Paratha and seeing Ranveer who was smiling happily and having his breakfast in a low mixed normal tone):Ra..Ranveer..
Ranveer(hearing his name from Ishani immediately saw her and he again showed the smiling face to her): hmm tell me Ishani..
Ishani(seeing Ranveer smiling extraordinarily and with a bit confused managing face):what happened to you?Why are you keep on smiling?
Ranveer(hearing the questions from Ishani and thinking about Kailash idea of asking to smile when wife are showing silent face to husbands and in thoughts):Superb Baba your idea worked out. yesterday night she was turning her face to other side when I saw her laying in the bed and she was only talking with anger to me yesterday and even now when I wished her she didn't mind it but now as per your idea I was kept on smiling and that itself made a confusion inside her heart and that made her to talk to me. So cute idea Baba..(seeing Ishani and then again smiling a new smile):Why Ishani I should not smile?
Ishani(hearing it immediately):Nahi nahi nothing like that but suddenly this much smile in your face that is why I asked you what happen to you?
Ranveer(with a cute face and smiling):I am happy today Ishani that is it. 
Ishani(hearing it and then with a bit unexpected face):you are happy?
Ranveer(shaking his head as yes):Haan I am happy. why I should not be happy?
Ishani:(with a bit disappointed face seeing him):Nothing like that you can be happy.(telling it she got up from the chair without finishing her breakfast and then she walked towards the sink and she washed her hands and she started to walk from the dinning area).
Ranveer who saw the way Ishani behaved now had a cute smile in his lips were he saw the plate of Ishani were she has left half Paratha uneaten were seeing it with a smile he took his hand to the plate and then he pulled Ishani's plate near him and then he kept Ishani's plate near his plate and then he saw the Paratha with a smile. 
Ranveer(in thoughts): hmm she wanted me to be sad for the fight we had between us. As per Baba's idea I smiled to her and thinking that I am not worried for our fight she immediately got up and went from here that too without finishing her breakfast. hmm so this is enough Ishani that you have love on me in your heart but you were disappointed with my behavior towards you and your family. Anyways now as I implemented Baba's first advice itself you turned and saw me today and talked to me and feeling that I am happy even though we are having fight in the cute anger you got up and went from here. As I keep executing the next ideas Baba gave you will surely come back to me.(thinking it and then seeing the paratha in Ishani's plate and then he took the piece of Paratha that Ishani has half eaten and then he dipped it in the Sabzi that Ishani has used and then putting the Paratha in his mouth and then he started to chew it and then he swallowed the Paratha and then feeling the taste of Paratha with a smile and then to himself in a low tone):hmm eating wife's eaten food is a boon and that food is tasting so good than ordinary food.(telling it to himself he was eating the Paratha).
Ishani getting in the stairs and coming to the corridor and thinking about Ranveer smiling happily and the way he asked why he should not be happy to her and she was walking in the corridor towards their room. Ishani had a unsatisfied face as she was walking in the corridor were somewhere Ranveer's this smile was now disturbing her. Walking with a unsatisfied face she came to their room were she entered their room as the door was already open were she walked in the room and then she went to the bed and she sat in the bed were sitting in the bed she thought about the smiling face of Ranveer. 
Ishani(thinking it and then to herself):Let him do what ever he wants to do. Let him smile or let him cry I don't mind. He said me know that I should not touch him and make him weak and I too said my decision clearly to him know that he don't want to touch me.I also said that I don't mind him here after. So let me not mind him(telling it she had a not minding face).
Ishani was having a not minding face were though she tried her best to not mind Ranveer her heart was some how thinking about smiling Ranveer now and then she was bit getting anger on him were without to her control seeing the photo frame of Ranveer in the lamp table and then seeing his photo with a anger face. 
Ishani(without to her control):What man are you? When wife is having a fight with you that time you will be smiling?Till yesterday night you were too feeling bad for the fight we are having between us know?Today what happen to you?How happily you are smiling? How dare you Mr. Ranveer vaghela? how could you smile like that?...you are happy that you are telling to me itself know?Idiot..you are not even fit to have a fight with your wife..(she was struggling for what word to scold Ranveer seeing his photo were getting a word):Stupid..you are irritating Ranveer...(bit getting a cute anger breathing cutely):Smiling idiot you are smiling without even worrying about our fight...(telling it she was seeing his photo with a cute anger face)
Ranveer finishing the breakfast and then he got up from the chair and then he took both his plate and Ishani's plate in his both the hands and then he entered the kitchen and he went to the sink and he dropped the plate in the sink and he washed his hands and then he wiped his hands in the towel in the ring and then he started to walk out of the kitchen and then he walked in the dinning area and then he came to the hall and walking in the hall he started to get in the stairs and then he came to the corridor and he started to walk in the corridor towards their room were he came to their room after walking in the corridor were he entered their room were Ishani as Ranveer entered the room hearing the foot steps took her eyes from Ranveer's photo and saw the entrance of the room to know who has come were as soon as she found Ranveer she again had a silent face and she bit bowed her head and then she got up from the bed and then she walked in the room and went to the sofa and then she sat in the sofa and then she took the magazine from the tea poi in her hand and she opened the magazine and then holding the magazine by her both the hands and then she started to read the magazine. 
Ranveer seeing Ishani now reading the magazine having a smile again in his lips were he then thought about Kailash's advice..
FLASHBACK..
Kailash:Ask your office staff to watch TV in front of his wife and ask him to watch some woman in the TV and tell him to act like admiring the woman in TV. 
FLASHBACK ENDS..
Ranveer(in thoughts): hmm so now next idea is to watch TV in front of wife. (seeing Ishani reading the magazine):hmm Raagini is too not here and now Ishani is sitting in the sofa only so now let me sit in the bed and watch the TV. (he turned and saw the TV and he went to the TV table and then he took the TV remote from the TV table in his hand and then he turned on the TV switch and then he walked and came to the bed and he sat in the bed and rested his back in the head rest and then he turned on the TV through the remote).
The TV was turned on were Ranveer started to change the channel one by one. Ishani reading the Magazine and now hearing the TV sound saw the TV and saw Ranveer sitting in the bed and changing the channel through remote were she saw him for a while and saw the clock in the wall and getting the time is 10 o clock and then she again saw Ranveer. 
Ishani(in thoughts):He is not going to office or what?He still didn't bath too. (she had a confused face again).
Ranveer(changing the channel and in thoughts):More than Sunny Leone who can be best to make Ishani jealous. But I am not finding Sunny Leone song anywhere...(he was changing the channel one by one and was seeing for Sunny).
As he was changing the channel for a almost 10 minutes were finally in the end of 10 minutes he got the Baby doll song of Sunny Leone in a music channel were seeing it he had a smile and he kept the TV remote in the bed and saw the TV with a smile.
Ranveer(to himself in a bit loud tone):More than this what a man need in life?
Ishani who was seeing why Ranveer is not getting ready to office hearing what Ranveer said now and then seeing the TV screen were she saw Sunny Leone getting bath sexily in the bath tub were the Baby doll song started to play in the TV screen were she then turned to Ranveer and saw Ranveer were Ranveer was happily smiling and was admiring Sunny Leone like he would eat her. 
Ranveer(seeing Sunny like he is seeing her for the first time and then in a romantic tone and making sure Ishani should hear it): hmm I should have been near Sunny when this song was shot. 
Ishani hearing what Ranveer said immediately closed the magazine in her hand and she kept the magazine in the tea poi and she saw Ranveer with a anger face were she was starting to get jealous. Ranveer seeing Sunny's leg and then he brought his tongue out of his mouth and wet his lips and seeing Sunny leone..
Ranveer(like he has given completely in the song):My god what a beauty she is..hmm how a man can resist seeing a woman like her? If a man resist seeing her means I am sure he is not a man at all. But I became a man watching her only..(telling it he was admiring her like anything).
Ishani(seeing the way Ranveer is seeing Sunny and then with a bit anger in thoughts):Wife is in front of him but he is not ready to see me. But seeing Sunny like as though he will eat her now itself..(without to her control seeing the way Ranveer is seeing Sunny from her head to leg she immediately got up from the sofa and walked and came near him and in a loud tone):Ranveer..
Ranveer hearing it but also acting like he didn't hear it and was continuing to watch Sunny Leone with lure face were Ishani seeing the way Ranveer ignoring her and watching Sunny she immediately took the remote that Ranveer has kept in the bed and then she turned off the TV were Ranveer who was seeing the TV seeing the TV screen being turned off he turned and saw Ishani and seeing Ishani having the remote in her hand and then he immediately got up from the bed and stood facing her and then with a bit questioning face. 
Ranveer:why did you turn off the TV now?
Ishani(bit controlling herself not to show her anger):Its getting late for you to go to office. Now leave to office..
Ranveer(seeing Ishani and then bringing a cute smile):Ishani come on let me go to office when I feel to go. Now I am in a mood to see Sunny so give the TV remote(he took his hand to get the remote from Ishani's hand).
Ishani(seeing Ranveer coming to get the remote immediately took the remote back and seeing Ranveer): I can't give you the remote..
Ranveer(seeing Ishani taking the remote back and hearing what she said now and then seeing her):Why? 
Ishani:Because you are forgetting your business and watching TV during your business hours. Now go and bath and leave to office..
Ranveer:Dekho Ishani I am the owner of the company I can go to office late also. Today don't know why I am getting Sunny's thoughts a lot so only I thought to watch TV today and I got her song too in the music channel. (acting like he has lost himself and with a smile):we cannot tell about Sunny in simple words Ishani Sunny is Sunny only. How beautiful she is?(he saw Ishani's face and then bit going close to her and in a low tone): Ishani can I share something with you?
Ishani(though had so much anger and jealousy in her heart saw Ranveer with a child anger face and in a low tone):what?
Ranveer:Every man will have a moment in their life that is their romantic hormones starting to do their work know? I too had that moment my hormones getting nourished actually my romantic hormones worked when I started to see Sunny Videos only. 
Ishani(hearing it with a not liking face seeing him with a anger and jealousy face):Chee Ranveer you are cheap man(she with a cute anger throw the TV remote in the bed and then seeing him with a child anger face):See the TV itself and admire your Sunny itself.(telling it without waiting for his reply she walked and went out of the room).
Ranveer(seeing Ishani's behavior and getting that she went out of the room and he had a cute smile in his lips were to himself):Baba your ideas are the best. (saw their marriage photo in the wall and seeing angry Ishani in the marriage photo and in a cute tone):hmm you will tell that you don't mind If I bring a girl to our room or even If I spend a night with her but just seeing me admiring Sunny itself you are this much angry and jealous. But when you were not openly admitting that you are jealous and trying to stop me from watching Sunny know? that time you were so cute Ishani. Soon our fight will get over okay? Everything will turn back to normal..(telling it he had a cute smile).
Ishani(came out of their room and she walked and crossed the corridor and she went to the opposite room which is her room were she entered her room and she immediately closed the doors of the room and locking the doors and with a anger face to herself):This Ranveer know?He is not even taking our fight seriously. He didn't mind my anger or my scoldings. He is admiring Sunny like anything. How dare he is doing this?(thinking the way Ranveer saw Sunny leone and she had a moist eyes were that slowly developed as tears and came down in her cheek were bit crying and then to herself):let him see anyone why I need to mind? I said know that I won't mind even If he brings a girl to our room. I won't mind..(telling it she wiped her tears with her hand).
To be continued πŸ˜‰
ROYALRED thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Wow after 2-3 days finally u updated it r u ok na ? Superb update jealousy idea of his dad is working for ranveer so happy to read light moment between them thanks for pm
priyanka98 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Wow.Sakshi...
What a fabulous chapter u have given?πŸ˜ƒ
when i was reading this chapter, i could not stop my laugh🀣. Specially on that sunny leone scene.πŸ˜†
Ishani and Ranveer Scene was so cute and funny.. 
Keep it up dear. πŸ˜ƒ
ayeshakapoor thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 7 Thumbnail + 5
Fabulous update dear...Ranveer & ishani scene was soo funny...Eagerly waiting for next update...
Mari01 thumbnail
wow Sakshi, very sweet and funny update  πŸ‘
jasminerahul thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 8
kailesh's ideas are superb.ranveer smiling at the angry ishani and ishani wondering why he is like this was funny. ranveer watching sunny Leone to make ishani jealous and ishani is so irritated. ranveer's tongue is irritating her too much.poor ishani
Vampire2468 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Amazinggg update πŸ˜³eagerly waiting for the next part loved the new choice of urs πŸ˜³I love her πŸ˜³
Neha522 thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Hey Sakshi!!!!!
Happy to read a new update. Like a new entry a lot. πŸ˜›πŸ˜›
anaptiras thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Wonderful episode.
Waiting for the next.
Ishveer45 thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Like to see Ishaani jealous. Hope it will lead to Ishveer making up.
The photo of a new heroine is awesome.
Waiting for the next.
Update soon.
πŸ˜›πŸ˜›