thanks for the comment
glad you liked the update
keep reading 
😉
sakshi5050 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 6 years ago

Originally posted by: ayeshakapoor

Amazing update dear...waiting for next update...

Hi Ayesha
thanks for the comment
ya let me update the next 
keep reading 
😉
sakshi5050 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Alisha306

Hi Sakshi!!!
How are you? Hope you are fine. Thanks for pm.
Ishaani doesn't want to talk with Ranveer. Ranveer tries to make up with her. Hope it will happen soon.😉😉

Hi Alisha 
thanks for the comment 
ya I am doing good
hope you are doing good
Ishani is not wanting to talk with Ranveer and Ranveer is trying to make up 
with her 
ya wish that happens soon 
keep reading 
😉
sakshi5050 thumbnail

Originally posted by: anaptiras

Hi Sakshi
Amazing episode. Waiting for the next.😉😉

Hi anaptiras
thanks for the comment
keep reading 
😉
sakshi5050 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Ishveer45

Hello Sakshi
What punishment does Dewarsh want to give to Ishaani? I'm really afraid of his intentions. Hope everything will be fine.

Hi Amritha
thanks for the comment
let us see what punishment Devarsh is wanting to give to Ishani 
yes all of us bit afraid only 
wish that everything will be fine 
keep reading 
😉
sakshi5050 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Neha522

Hey dear
Great episode.

Hi Neha
thanks for the comment
glad you liked the episode
keep reading 
😉
sakshi5050 thumbnail

Originally posted by: amirthaa

hai sakshi

grt episode,ishani is angry at ranveer and ranveer tries to pacify her...interesting dr...is this tract where ishani gets hurt and ranveer looking after her???/...i seriously wanted to have such a kind of tract...anyways waiting for ur nxt update..

take care

Hi Amritha
thanks for the comment
glad you liked the episode
yes Ishani is angry with Ranveer and Ranveer is trying to pacify her 
glad you liked it 
let us see whether this track is about Ishani getting hurt and Ranveer taking care 
of her or not 
hmm okay dear let us see what track it is soon 
keep reading 
take care ðŸ˜‰
sakshi5050 thumbnail
Episode 643
As soon as Ishani telling Raagini to come to their room she walked and crossing Ranveer she started to walk in the corridor towards their room were Ranveer turned and saw Ishani's back were he had a what to do face and then he shook a impossible head shake to himself and then saw Raagini who was in his hands and gave a smile to her. Raagini too seeing him cutely smiled to him. 
Ranveer(cutely seeing Raagini):Shall we go inside Dadi's room?
Raagini(cutely shook her head as okay):hmm
Ranveer smiling to her and having Raagini close to him and then he walked and entered Amba's room were Amba and Kailash who were talking with each other were Kailash who saw Ranveer first seeing Ranveer with a smile. 
Kailash:Ranveer..
Amba(hearing Kailash calling Ranveer turned and saw other side were she saw Ranveer standing next to bed now having Raagini in his hands and seeing him):Ranveer you came from office?Raagini went with Ishani know?She is with you now..
Ranveer(smiling to her and then sat in the bed facing her and making Raagini sit in his lap and seeing Amba): Maa today I had a unavoidable meeting so only I went to office or else today I had the idea of being in home to take care of you. Now finishing the meeting I came back to home immediately to take care of you. How are you feeling now Maa?
Amba(smiling to Ranveer):Today morning Ishani brought Breakfast to us and with breakfast she brought Raagini to us and I told Ishani to leave Raagini with us and till now when Ishani brought our lunch Raagini was with us only. As Raagini was playing with us I was so happy and now I am completely alright Ranveer. More than Raagini there is no best medicine for me in this world. 
Ranveer(smiling to her): hmm happy that Raagini was making you and Baba happy till now. Ishani was bringing Raagini out of your room when I was entering your room to see you then seeing me Raagini came to me. 
Amba(smiling to him):Tk tk fine Ranveer you go and have your lunch you will be hungry and give Raagini to Ishani she was having Raagini's lunch she will feed her. 
Ranveer(shook his head as okay to Amba): Okay Maa let me go. But assure me that you are fine?
Amba(took her hand to Ranveer's head and caressed his head): I am completely fine now Dikhra. (she took her hand from Ranveer's hair and showing Kailash who was sitting on the other side next to her in the bed):Baba is there with me know?he will take care of me. If I want means let me call you and Ishani okay?
Ranveer: hmm okay Maa..(he took Raagini in his hands and he got up from the bed and then he held Raagini close to him and saw Amba and Kailash):Tk Maa Baba let me go now but If you want call me. 
Amba:Tk Ranveer..
Ranveer:Both of you have your lunch..
Kailash:Tk you too go and have your lunch. 
Ranveer:hmm okay
Raagini(cutely seeing Amba and Kailash and waved bye to them):Bye..
Amba and Kailash with a smile waved bye to Raagini were Raagini happily waved bye to them were Ranveer seeing his daughter's cuteness having a smile turned and started to walk were he walked to the entrance of the room and then he came to the entrance of the room and he came out of the room and then he started to walk in corridor towards their room. 
Ranveer(walking in the corridor and in thoughts):Even If I go to room also Ishani will not talk to me for sure. How to make her calm?
Raagini(seeing Ranveer's thinking face cutely):Papa..
Ranveer(hearing Raagini's voice coming out of the thoughts saw her with a smile):Raagini..
Raagini(cutely showing her hand in front of her and in a lovely tone): Mama chaiye..
Ranveer:Haan we are going to our room only Mama will be there. Okay?
Raagini: hmm
Ranveer smiling to her and then he walked in the corridor and finally he came to their room were he stood in the entrance of their room and saw inside the room were he was not able to see Ishani anywhere he slowly entered the room and then he came inside the room and saw on the sofa side were Ishani was sitting in the sofa with a silent face and was having a magazine in her hand and she was reading the magazine. 
Raagini(seeing Ishani immediately): Mama..
Ishani(taking her eyes from the magazine and seeing Raagini and with a smile):Came back my darling..Tk come to Mama. Let Mama feed the lunch to you. 
Raagini(hearing it cutely shook her head as okay to her): hmm(seeing Ranveer): Papa(she showed the floor with her index finger).
Ranveer seeing Raagini and she showing the floor and then giving a smile and shaking his head as okay to her and then he held Raagini with his both the hands and he bent and left Raagini down in the floor and then he stood well were as soon as Ranveer left her down Raagini almost ran to Ishani and went to Ishani and stood near her. 
Ishani(seeing Raagini with a smile and then closing the magazine and then keeping the magazine in the tea poi and took Raagini in her both the hands and then she made Raagini to sit in the sofa next to her and seeing Raagini);Be here let Mama feed the lunch to you. 
Raagini: hmm tk..(she said it cutely).
Ishani smiling to Raagini and then she took the lunch of Raagini from the tea poi and then holding the plate in her one hand and then she took the food from the plate in her other hand and showed it to Raagini's mouth were cutie pie opened her mouth and got the food from Ishani's hand and started to chew it cutely were Ranveer seeing Ishani feeding Raagini and then without knowing what to do now he started to walk slowly towards the cupboard and then he went to the cupboard and then he opened the cupboard and then he took his casual pants and t-shirt in his hands and then he closed the cupboard and then he walked to the washroom were he entered the washroom and then he closed the washroom door to change himself. Ishani who was feeding to Raagini as soon as Ranveer closed the washroom took her eyes to the washroom side. Thinking about Ranveer talking to her near Amba's room and then she took a deep breath and then she saw Raagini and continued to feed the lunch for Raagini. 
In the next 10 minutes Ranveer came out of the washroom wearing a white and black strikes t-shirt and white casual pant were he walked to the TV table and then he took the TV remote from the table and then he turned on the TV switch and then he came to the bed and he sat in the bed and he rested his back in the head rest and then he turned on the TV with the remote and then he saw the TV and was changing the channel what he want to see. Ishani was feeding Raagini were Raagini too chewing the food and hearing TV sound she turned to the TV screen and saw the TV were Ranveer was changing the TV channel one by one. Ishani as Raagini was seeing the TV she showed the food to Raagini's mouth were Raagini seeing the TV itself got the food from Ishani's hands and was eating it were Ranveer finally came to a music channel were he kept the music channel were Arjun Kapoor and Ileana were dancing for a song were seeing it Ranveer had a smile were Raagini too was smiling seeing the song were Ishani was feeding the last mouth of food for Raagini and then she got up from the sofa and then she walked to the table and then she took the jug in the table and then she poured the water in the jug in the glass next to the jug and then she kept the jug back in the table and then she took the glass in her hand and then she came back to the sofa and she sat in the sofa next to Raagini and then showed the water glass to Raagini's mouth. 
Ishani:Raagini drink the water..
Raagini who was seeing the song in the TV with a happy smile hearing Ishani telling her to drink the water seeing the glass in front of her mouth she cutely kept the mouth in the glass and started to drink the water were finishing drinking of the water she took her lips back and saw the TV again were Ishani then kept the glass in the tea poi and she got up from the sofa and then she started to walk in the room and then she entered the washroom were as soon as she entered the washroom Ranveer who was seeing the TV screen turned and saw the washroom side. 
Ranveer(in thoughts):She is very angry on me that alone I know very well. (thinking it he again saw the TV screen).
Ishani in the next few minutes came out of the washroom with a towel in her hand were the towel was bit wet were having it in her hand she came to the sofa and then she sat in front of the sofa in the floor and then took the wet towel to Raagini who was seeing the TV screen and then she wiped Raagini's mouth with the wet towel were Raagini cutely saw Ishani were Ishani giving a smile to her and then took the wet towel from her mouth were Raagini too cutely smiled to Ishani and showed the TV to her. 
Ishani(smiling to Raagini):Tk watch TV. 
Raagini hearing it shook her head as okay to Ishani and then she saw the TV screen again were Ishani got up from the floor and then she walked to the washroom again and she entered the washroom were Ranveer was having eye on Ishani only till this moment were as soon as Ishani entered the washroom he again saw the TV screen. Ishani in the next few minutes came out of the washroom and then she walked in the room and she came back to the sofa and then she sat in the sofa next to Raagini and she too saw the TV screen. There was only TV sound in the room as three of them were silent and they were watching the TV. The time was moving were Ranveer watching the TV and he slowly turned and saw Ishani were Ishani was seeing the TV were seeing Ishani and he was able to see her side face were he was able to see her half lips and her one eye were a cute smile came in his lips automatically were he was admiring her without to his control were the time was moving in its speed were in the next few minutes as Ranveer was seeing Ishani Raagini who was cutely seeing the TV screen now with a sleepy eyes turned to Ishani who was sitting next to her and saw her mother with a sleepy face. 
Raagini(seeing Ishani): Mama..
Ishani(who was seeing the TV screen hearing Raagini calling her saw Raagini and seeing her sleepy face):Arrey baby feeling sleepy..
Raagini(cutely): hmm
Ishani:Tk (she took her hand to Raagini's shoulders and pulled her towards her):sleep in Mama's lap.
Raagini going near Ishani as she pulled her close to her and she laid her head in Ishani's lap and kept her little tiny legs in the sofa and she closed her eyes too.Ishani as soon as Raagini laid in her lap she started to Caress Raagini's shoulder with her hand and then she raised her head were as Ishani raised her head casually her eyes immediately fell on Ranveer who was in the bed opposite to her and she caught him seeing her were Ranveer who was admiring Ishani's cuteness and the way Raagini is now sleeping in Ishani's lap seeing Ishani saw him he immediately turned his face to TV and acted like he is seeing TV. Ishani seeing Ranveer a silent glance saw the TV screen and was continuing caressing Raagini's shoulders. The time was again moving were in the next 20 minutes Ishani saw Raagini who was sleeping so well in her lap were she stopped caressing her shoulder and then she held Raagini carefully with her both the hands and then took Raagini in her hands and then she made Raagini to lay in her shoulder were Raagini sleeping well and she kept her head in Ishani's shoulder were Ishani holding Raagini well and then she got up from the sofa and then she walked in the room and then she walked around the bed and then she came to the other side of the bed and then she bent and then she laid Raagini in the bed and then she kept the pillow below Raagini's head were cutie pie adjusted herself in the sleep and keeping her head in the pillow and was continuing her sleep. 
Ranveer(seeing Ishani laid Raagini in the bed next to him and now saw Ishani were Ishani keeping another pillow next to Raagini on other side and then she stood well were seeing her making up himself): I want my lunch..
Ishani hearing it without telling anything to him in a slowly way she shook her head as okay to him and then she walked around the bed again and then she started to walk towards the entrance of the room were Ranveer seeing Ishani going towards the entrance of the room he turned off the TV with the TV remote and then putting the remote in the bed and then he got up from the bed and then he walked fast in the floor and then when Ishani went to the entrance of the room going behind her and before she could go out of the room he held her hand tightly and then in a instant he turned her towards him and then he pulled her close to him were that made Ishani to fall over his chest were Ishani feeling it immediately took her head from his chest and saw Ranveer with a strict look now were Ranveer holding her hand tightly still saw her with a cute love face. Ishani without telling anything was moving her hand right and left to take her hand from Ranveer's hand were Ranveer held her hand tightly and was not leaving her hand. 
Ranveer(seeing her a cute face):What? you are showing your silent anger to me?
Ishani seeing him a cute anger mixed strict look was trying to take her hand from his hand were Ranveer seeing her with a cute smile he pulled her close to him in a moment he left her hand and then he put his hands behind her back and held her close to him were Ishani now feeling Ranveer has embrace her was trying to move from him shaking her body. 
Ranveer(seeing her in a calm tone): Ishani I am sorry. Really I am sorry for what happened yesterday night. Please don't be silent to me Ishani. Its really hurting me. Please tell something or scold me but why are you staying silent now? Sorry Ishani please..
Ishani who was moving her body right and left now hearing these words from Ranveer stopped moving her body and saw him with a silent face. 
Ranveer(seeing her stood well in his embrace seeing her with a sorry face): I am sorry really Ishani I am sorry please talk to me. Please don't turn your face to other side avoiding me. I know I behaved so worst to you and your family yesterday but I got anger like anything seeing Devarsh slapping Maa.you itself tell will any son be quiet seeing their mother getting slapped from anybody?(he asked it with a emotional face).
Ishani saw him with a silent face again were Ranveer seeing her not telling anything and just staring at him silently. 
Ranveer(shaking her): Tell me Ishani you itself tell me. How I can be silent seeing Devarsh slapping Maa? I got anger like anything seeing Devarsh slapping Maa and in anger only without knowing what I am behaving I behaved worst to you and your family. I am sorry..(he said it with a sorry face).
Ishani(seeing him a silent look and then in a low tone):leave me..
Ranveer(hearing what Ishani said and then pulling her more close to him):Why should I leave you? 
Ishani(seeing him a silent glance): I said leave me I want to go..
Ranveer(holding her more close): I won't leave you tell me that you forgave me then let me leave you. 
Ishani(seeing him a strict look):Ranveer first leave me If somebody sees us like this means..leave me door is open and we are in the entrance of the room. Leave me..
Ranveer seeing her a silent look now and then slowly took his hands from her back and then he left her were Ishani came out of his grip and then she took a deep breath and then she turned and was about to walk out of the room were Ranveer seeing her back. 
Ranveer:Ishani..
Ishani hearing Ranveer calling her without walking she turned and saw Ranveer were Ranveer seeing her like a cute child who is longing for his mother forgiveness were he cutely kneel down in the floor and then seeing her a cute sorry look and took his both the hands to his both the ears and holding his ears saw her a sorry look. 
Ranveer(in a sorry face): I am sorry Ishani please talk to me..
Ishani(seeing him a what to tell face):If anger comes you will dance in my head and If want forgiveness you will be ready to fall in my feet too.
Ranveer(hearing what she said and thinking about himself and seeing her a cute look):Haan I am like that only I am a stupid man only. please forgive me Ishani. 
Ishani(seeing the way Ranveer is kneeling down in the floor and then she walked to him and she came and stood near him and then she seeing him with a silent face):Get up first. 
Ranveer(hearing it he took his hands from his ears and he got up from the floor and then he stood in the floor and saw Ishani with a smile): you forgave me know?
Ishani(seeing him a silent look):you want forgiveness from me?
Ranveer:(shook his head as yes): hmmm
Ishani(seeing him a strict look and then she folded her hands and seeing him): See I am not angry on you for getting anger on Devarsh. What you did to Devarsh was right only. For the way he slapped Maa you should behave like that only to Devarsh. The beatings you gave to Devarsh was a very good action from you. But how dare you could raise your hand and point your index finger towards Baa Ranveer?
Ranveer hearing what Ishani is telling him had a guilty face. 
Ishani(continuing):To that extreme you are not able to control your anger. In your anger you are forgetting who you are talking to and what you are talking Ranveer. Without knowing what you are talking and how you are behaving in anger you are hurting everyone. May be I am used to your anger but other will get so much hurt because of this Ranveer. Till you beat Devarsh that was totally fine but what you did after that was really not fine with me. you asked Baa to get out of this house. I wonder was this Ranveer who took Baa's scoldings so easily once when he was working in this house. That Ranveer though he got lot of humiliations from Baa never ever ill treated her but this RV is ill treating his own Mota Babuji's mother. 
Ranveer hearing it saw Ishani with a what to tell face were for these words from Ishani was making him more and more guilty. 
Ishani(seeing him with a confronting face):Even after that too I tried to calm you down by asking you how you are talking to Baa but you were thinking that I am favoring my family and fighting with you. Once again what you said in Shimla you again told that to me yesterday night that for my happiness you are keeping my family in your home and because of that only your family is getting hurt. Finally you showed me as the reason for what ever happened yesterday night. 
Ranveer(seeing her with a ashamed face): Ishani nahi I was only wrong for behaving wrong to everyone. Its not you.
Ishani(in a instant with a fade smile):Its the words coming from your mouth when you are normal but when something happens to your family because of my family automatically the word often comes from your mouth is that you are keeping my family for my happiness and because of that only your family is suffering. you have kept that thought deep in your heart I think that is why when ever there is a problem between both the families happen those words are coming out of your mouth. 
Ranveer had a sorry face were he didn't know how to react to Ishani now. 
To be continued ðŸ˜‰ðŸ˜‰ðŸ˜‰
sakshi5050 thumbnail
Episode 644
Ranveer seeing the way Ishani was confronting him had a guilty face were Ishani seeing him with a confronting face was continuing her confrontation. 
Ishani(seeing Ranveer):Maa fainted yesterday. you were worried for Maa.(with a emotional face):Let me tell you Ranveer when you brought me back to his house and when Maa accepted me as daughter in law from that Moment I am not seeing her as mother in law I am seeing her as my mother only. After Maa left me I am thinking your mother only as my mother but when I too got worried for Maa and came and held her hand when she fainted you asked me to back Off(she had moist eyes now):How could you tell those words to me Ranveer? Do you think I don't have any rights on your family? Or Is it like I should not have any rights over your family?
Ranveer(hearing it immediately):Nahi Ishani aise nahi hain you have all the rights on my family. yesterday in anger only I asked you to back off. Thinking about it today I really felt so bad about my behavior Ishani. 
Ishani:you asked my family to get out of this house that time telling that for your mother's condition my family is only responsible. You are wrong here Ranveer for the event that happened yesterday was completely because of Devarsh only for that how could you behave rude to my family and me? What we did in the problem that happened yesterday night?
Ranveer was having a face of what to tell to Ishani now.He got his 6th sense working now were he too got the logic now that what will others do for the way Devarsh behaved to Amba. 
Ishani:Today morning you asked sorry to Baa and she too being wise forgave you but do you know how much she was hurt yesterday night? In her old age you are hurting Baa Ranveer. She was having a pain in her eyes yesterday when she decided to leave the house. All of them were so much hurt. I got to know from Doctor who was leaving the house that Maa is fine and then I came to see you and I saw you with Raagini and I thought that at least seeing Raagini you would have calmed yourself and you would have thought what is wrong and right by that time. But no(she shook her head as no with a worried face)
Ranveer saw Ishani with a silent face were he didn't know what to explain to Ishani. 
Ishani(seeing him with a worried face):you were angrily asking me where were I am that much time and you itself told me that I was taking care of my rich family and I forgot Servant's daughter. How could you tell those words Ranveer? How could you call our daughter as servant's daughter? Haan you were a servant once and when that is not a problem for me why you are often calling yourself as servant Ranveer and addressing our child as servant's daughter? When you gave interview you said you were a servant once and I was happy that somehow Ranveer came out of his inferiority complex of being servant once but no I was wrong. you could never ever come out of that inferiority complex Ranveer. 
Ranveer(seeing Ishani with a sad face and seeing Ishani):I came out of the inferiority complex of being servant but when that Devarsh is often calling me and my family as servant its hurting me what should I do for that?
Ishani(in a instant):Then show him that you are RV now. Often to me alone you are showing your attitude then why you can't show your attitude to Devarsh? If Devarsh has called your family as servant's family means you should make him alone realize that he is sitting in your house but you are hurting my complete family Ranveer for the way Devarsh behaved.
Ranveer saw her with a silent face were he then took his hand to his four days unshaven beard and then he rubbed his beard well with a silent face. 
Ishani(Seeing him):Let me forgive you for all the things you did to my family. But how dare you could restrict Raagini from coming to me?This is what is your behavior is all about as a father Ranveer? How can you hurt our child in the course of the problem between our two family? you called her as servant's daughter that means she is only daughter for you? she is my daughter too Ranveer so here after anything happens between us don't dare to take Raagini away from me. I am not warning this as your wife I am warning as a mother. 
Ranveer(hearing it seeing her):Haan in that what I did was completely wrong only. In the anger I got on Devarsh for calling us as servants I spoke like that about Raagini. I should have not kept Raagini away from you. None of the father in this world has rights to keep their child away from their mother. More than keeping mother and child away there no other big sin in this whole world. (he was having a moist eyes and then he joined his hands to Ishani):please forgive me Ishani as a mother forgive me. 
Ishani(seeing him joining his hands in front of her with tears in her eyes wiping her tears and taking her hand to Ranveer's hand and making him put his hand down and in a confirmed tone):you said that I should not touch you right? 
Ranveer hearing it saw Ishani and thought about the way Ishani came to touch his shoulder yesterday night when she came to talk to him were he not allowing her to touch him and he scolded her that time telling her not to touch him as she is touching him often and making him weak and he is getting mad in her love and due to love madness thinking to make her happy he is allowing her family in his house and due to that his family is suffering.Thinking this he saw Ishani. 
Ishani(continuing in the same confirmed tone): what did you tell me that I often touching you and coming near you only I am making you weak and in that weakness only to make me happy you have kept my family in your house and because of that your mother is suffering. Because of your love madness you have on me only your family is suffering know? So here after you never need to become weak because of me.Don't touch me here after so that you won't become weak Ranveer. (telling it seeing him wiping her eyes tears well and seeing him):you realized your mistakes in the morning itself that I was able to feel so I too forgive you for all the other things. But you don't want to touch me in any moment of your life and you never want to become weak again in your life because of me.
Ranveer saw her with a silent face were he too wiped his eyes and seeing her a silent face was listening to what all she was talking to him. 
Ranveer(seeing her with a bit man look):Tk then I should not touch you that is it know?
Ishani(seeing him):yes.you said it in Shimla I forgave you thinking it was out of a mistake but when it is often coming in your mouth. Better don't touch me and you don't want to make yourself weak touching me.For this If you go to other women too or even If you bring another woman to our room or even you spend a whole night with another women too. I don't care Ranveer.When you said that our love is making you mad that moment itself our love died. you can do anything here after I won't interfere. 
Telling it without waiting for Ranveer's answer she started to walk out of the room were Ranveer who was having a hurt face thought about his words towards Ishani and those words hurting Ishani a lot. 
Ranveer(walking to the bed and then he sat in the bed next to Raagini and then he to himself):How dare you Ranveer?how could you tell that your love is making you weak? How can you tell to Ishani that love you have on her is making you mad?(thinking about it he had a worried face).
The time was moving were in the next few more minutes Ishani came back to the room having the lunch for Ranveer were she came to the tea poi and she kept the lunch for Ranveer in the tea poi and saw Ranveer who was sitting in the bed with a silent face. 
Ishani(going near Ranveer);Lunch is in tea poi. Have it.(telling it she walked around the bed and she went to the other side and she sat in the bed next to Raagini).
Devarsh was sitting in the chair of a hotel in front of his two friends who were sitting opposite to him and was seeing them with a serious face.They three were discussing seriously. 
friend 1:Devarsh you called both of us to hotel today and we came and after coming you are asking for henchmen to us. getting henchmen to beat a person heavily and all its impossible for people like us. 
Devarsh(seeing his friend 1):See they are going to beat one or two beating only I only will beat the person heavily. 
Friend 2:Devarsh that is and all okay? But for henchmen and all we need to spend a lot of money you won't have that much money and all. If we didn't pay for the henchman properly means finally they will beat us itself heavily.
Devarsh(hearing it with a bit feared face): oh that possibility is too there. 
Friend 1: haan that is true only If we didn't pay for them properly they will beat us for sure. (thinking for a while):Tk from the moment you came today you are telling about beating a person heavily. Who you want to beat?
Devarsh(with a evil face):my sister..
both the friends had a shocked face were both of them saw each other a glance with shocked face and saw Devarsh. 
Friend 2:What are you telling Devarsh?you want to beat your own sister?
Devarsh:(with a not minding face):She was not my own sister and all.She was a charity that my family took and brought up. But as days go that Servant Ranveer became businessman and he married her and because of that she is now ruling that house. She has sent me out of the house and she made me stay in servant's quarters for that I want to give a punishment to her. 
Friend 1:Are you tell about Ishani your sister who your family took and brought her up?
Devarsh:haan her only. RV's wife..
Friend 1:Devarsh better drop this idea. you are going in a wrong track. RV is a big businessman and If you do something to his wife means..(before he could complete).
Devarsh:Nothing he can do to me. To that level I will hide myself and only do this...
Friend 2:Devarsh come on leave this idea..
Devarsh:I can't If you both can't support me better be silent. I don't want you both to reveal this matter to anyone. 
Friend 1:We won't reveal to anyone but ..(before he could tell the next word).
The food items they ordered came to their table were the bearer kept the food in the table and then he went. 
Friend 1:tk Devarsh what ever you do?Do without getting caught. That is what we can tell now have the food. 
Devarsh:Okay I won't get caught..(telling it he saw the food plate and he started to have the lunch and his other friends too started to have the lunch).
The time moved were Devarsh and his friends finished the lunch and then they came to the reception and Devarsh's one friend paid the bill and they three came out of the hotel were three of them waved bye to each other and then they went in each direction towards their respective works were Devarsh thinking about punishing Ishani itself was walking in the road were he was walking for a while and he came to the front side of the shopping complex were as he was thinking about how to get some henchmen and beat Ishani along with them that was the moment without to his notice he clashed himself with a woman who came out of the shopping complex with the shopping bags in her hands were that woman with a furious face feeling clash from a man stood well and saw the man in front of her were seeing Devarsh her face had a recognized look were Devarsh too after the clash standing well and seeing the woman he had a recognized face. 
Devarsh(seeing the woman and smiling):Rajeshwari Madam how are you?
Nirbhay's mother who was called as Rajeshwari Madam by Devarsh saw Devarsh with a attitude look. 
Nirbhay's mother: I am fine only. But not happy.
Devarsh(seeing her):Why?
Nirbhay's mother:how you are asking me to be happy? With your help only I didn't that DNA video and report and with that I separated Ranveer and Ishani but that separation was only for few months they again got back to each other and they are living a happy life know now? Because of Ranveer and Ishani only I lost my Naina but Ranveer and Ishani are living a happy life and still today I am in the anger on myself of not being able to do anything to Ranveer and Ishani. 
Devarsh(who heard these words from Nirbhay's mother now had a villainous smile were seeing Nirbhay's mother): Now tell me what you want to do to Ranveer and Ishani?
Nirbhay's mother(seeing Devarsh):What again for money you are trying to harm Ishani and Ranveer being in their home itself?
Devarsh(immediately):Last time itself you didn't give that much money to me as you said Rajeshwari Madam. This time let me tell you that I don't want any money from you. I just want to hurt Ishani to the extreme. For that I was seeing for henchmen and was thinking how to hire henchman but god itself showed you in front of me now. 
Nirbhay's mother:Why you need henchman?What you are going to do to Ishani?
Devarsh:For the small wrong I did in home Ishani sent me out of the house and she made me to stay in servant's quarters. How dare Ishani can make a royal family man to stay in servants quarters?For that my hands are wanting to beat her heavily and break her hands and legs. If I do it alone surely Ishani will find me so that only I want few henchman who need to beat Ishani along with me. When they are beating her heavily I too will beat her heavily and break her hands and legs by covering my face so that in between the henchmen Ishani can't find me. 
Nirbhay's mother(hearing what Devarsh said and getting happy that she has got another chance to revenge Ishani and seeing Devarsh with a smile):That is good only having two or four henchman with you and you attack Ishani by closing your face means she can't identify you. you can beat Ishani as much as you want and break her hands and legs too. Even after that Ishani will be alive only know?And by chance If she identify you means you will be in jail for your complete life. Do you want to waste your life in jail?
Devarsh(seeing her with a thinking face):No I want to live a happy life..
Nirbhay's mother:Then for the anger you have on Ishani you beat Ishani heavily and break her hands and legs she will become weak and in that moment for the anger I am having on Ishani for living the life that my daughter need to live with Ranveer and to make that Ranveer live all alone for his whole life for rejecting my daughter let me stab Ishani hardly after you beat her heavily. Surely Ishani won't be able to survive in the attack we are going to do on her. She will die so that no one can know you and me also. But our revenge on Ishani will be full filled.Ranveer will suffer all alone in his life.Are you okay with this plan?
Devarsh(hearing it as the best idea and in thoughts): hmm I will get henchman from her and I can beat Ishani as much as till my anger gets lessen and after Ishani die I can manage Ranveer with my fake tears and I can enter RV mansion no one can stop me even I will act good to Amba and enter the house. (thinking it and seeing Nirbhay's mother):Okay 
Nirbhay's mother(with a happy smile):then let us discuss a plan to attack Ishani tomorrow evening in Blue ray restaurant in Andheri. you come by tomorrow evening 6 o clock to that restaurant. 
Devarsh: hmm okay let me come..
Nirbhay's mother: you have my number know?
Devarsh: Haan I have it..
Nirbhay's mother:Okay my car is in the parking let me leave now see you tomorrow evening..
Devarsh: hmm okay..(telling it giving a smile to her he started to walk towards RV mansion to go to his servants quarters house).
Nirbhay's mother too shaking her head as okay to Devarsh started to walk towards the parking in the shopping complex to her car. 
RV MANSION..
Ranveer was sitting in the bed showing his back to Ishani were Ishani was sitting on the other side of the bed with a silent face were Ranveer after a while got up from the bed and he went to the sofa and he sat in the sofa and he took the lunch food plate in the tea poi near him and he started to have his lunch. He finished his lunch and he got up from the sofa and went to the washroom and he washed his hands so well and he came back to the room and he sat in the sofa again with a silent face. 
The room was having a pin drop silence were the time was moving in its span were when it was exactly 6.30 in the evening Raagini cutely cried being in the bed were that only brought Ranveer and Ishani out of their thoughts about each other were Ishani then saw Raagini in the bed were Raagini cutely saw Ishani with tears in her eyes were Ishani caressed Raagini's hair and in a caring tone.
Ishani:Get up baby..
Raagini hearing it got up from the bed were Ishani then took Raagini in her hands and got up from the bed and took her to washroom to fresh up were she fresh up Raagini and brought her out of the washroom were Raagini then started to play with Ranveer were Ranveer started to play with Raagini were Ishani was sitting silently in the bed. The day was moving and finally the day came to night were Ishani too fed Raagini's dinner and she made Raagini to change to her night dress were after changing Raagini to her night dress Ishani made Raagini to sit in the bed to make her sleep she was about to make Raagini lay in the bed were that was the moment they heard the word "Raagini" in the entrance of the room were Ranveer who was sitting in the sofa silently and Ishani both of them turned and saw who was it were they saw Kailash in the entrance of the room. 
Ishani(seeing Kailash with a smile): Baba come in ..
Kailash(with a smile came inside the room and seeing Raagini and then seeing Ishani): Ishani Amba is asking for Raagini let me take Raagini with me. Let Raagini sleep with us today.
Ishani(seeing Kailash):Tk Baba(seeing Raagini):Baby go with Dada.
Raagini(seeing Kailash with a smile):hmm(she got up from the bed and showed her hands to Kailash were Kailash took her in his hands).
Kailash(seeing Ishani):Good night Ishani..
Ishani:Good night Baba..
Kailash(turning and seeing Ranveer who was sitting in the sofa):good night Ranveer..
Ranveer(seeing Kailash):Good Night Baba..
Kailash smiling to him and having Raagini in his hands he started to walk to the entrance of the room were he went out of the room were as soon as he went out of the room Ishani saw Ranveer. 
Ishani:(in a calm tone):Want dinner?
Ranveer(with a silent face got up from the sofa and went to the room entrance and then he closed the door and locked the door and then he came to the bed and he laid in the bed and seeing Ishani): I don't want..
Ishani(hearing it):Tk..(telling it she laid in the bed beside him without having her dinner).
Ishani took her hand to the lights switch and she turned off the lights leaving the night lamps alone to glow were Ranveer laying in the bed saw the roof of the room were Ishani too laying beside him was seeing the roof of the room were they both were thinking about their fight today afternoon were Ranveer thought about the way Ishani said him not to touch her and make himself weak again were Ishani thought about the way Ranveer told her that being in her love madness he is becoming weak. Thinking it both of them at the same time slowly turned their heads to see each other were both at the same time saw each other were both were having only pain in their eyes there was no love in their eyes. Ishani seeing him a up and down glance she turned to the other side and showed her back to him were Ranveer seeing the way Ishani is behaving to him getting hurt and feeling for his words he told against Ishani and he too with a worried face he turned to the other side. 
Both the love birds were showing their back to each other and were sleeping in the same bed with fighting hearts. 
To be continued ðŸ˜‰ðŸ˜‰ðŸ˜‰
ROYALRED thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Nice update so ishani didn't fully forgive ranveer devarsh is again planning to kill ragini waiting for next what will happen update next soon