glad you liked the update
ya let me update the next 
keep reading 
😉
sakshi5050 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 6 years ago
Episode 642
Chaitali as soon as Devarsh went out of the house of servant quarters she slowly came out of the feared face were she was seeing here and there for a while and then she took a deep breath and then she started to walk out of the house were she walked in the corridor of servants quarters and then she came out of servants quarters and then she came to RV mansion outer corridor and then she walked in the corridor and then she came to RV mansion were she entered the hall and then she started to walk slowly in the hall were she saw the whole hall a glance and then bringing a greediness in her face. 
Chaitali(in thoughts):Devarsh is thinking to punish Ishani in a moment of Anger that is it. Other than that Devarsh won't do anything to Ishani. (seeing the whole house again):I won't tell anything about Devarsh thinking to punish Ishani to anyone in the house and I am not ready to leave this luxury life. (making a smile to herself):surely Devarsh anger will be lessen soon and he will come back to normal and he will drop this idea of revenging Ishani (telling it to herself she walked in the hall and went to the stairs and she started to get in the stairs to go to her room).
The time was moving and the day came to its afternoon were the time was exactly 1 o clock in the afternoon were Ranveer sitting in his chair in his office cabin and having the client manager in front of him was talking about the business were finally when it was exactly 1.15 Ranveer and Client manger finished their talks and both of them shook their hands with each other were the client manger got up from the chair and saw Ranveer with a smile. 
RV:Okay finally in this 2 and half an hours meeting we have decided how we are going to boost up our clients needs and we cleared how we are going to work out our plan. I trust you that you can surely process the client's shares efficiently and you can start your work from now.
Client manager:Thanks for the trust you are having on me sir. let me start my work and finish it successfully. 
RV:(smiling to him): Tk..
Client manger shaking his head as okay to RV turned and walked to the entrance of the cabin and he opened the door and he went out of the cabin were as soon as the client manger went out of the cabin Ranveer rested his head in the chair and then he thought about the fight that is going on between him and Ishani. He thought about the way he behaved to Ishani yesterday night and the way Ishani sent Devarsh out of the house that day morning supporting his family and the way he wrote sorry in the mirror and the way Ishani didn't accept his sorry and the way he went and talked to Ishani about taking care of Amba and the way Ishani replied that she will take care of his mother through Raagini and the way he told bye to her in the morning and she didn't tell bye to him and she asked Raagini alone to tell bye to him. 
Ranveer(thinking about his fight with Ishani and then to himself):Ishani is not at all talking to me.Somehow need to make her calm and make her talk with me. Let me go to home and try some ways to calm Ishani and I can take care of Maa too. (telling it to himself he got up from his seat and then he walked to the cabin door and then he opened the cabin door and he came out of his room and then he saw for Rishab in his seat)
Ranveer was not able to find Rishab in his seat were he moved his eyes here and there in the whole office in between the employee who were working in their respective seats were finally Ranveer got Rishab in the corner of the office were he was hitting his back in the wall of the office and was talking in the phone were seeing Rishab he started to walk fast towards Rishab were he finally came and stood next to Rishab.
Rishab(without noticing Ranveer in the phone):See don't get angry now come on be cool. For not noticing your new Saree and for not giving my comments you are fighting with me for two days. yesterday you were silent and was not talking to me and today you started to scold me in the morning now in the phone too you are continuing your fight.
Ranveer(hearing what Rishab is talking in the phone and in thoughts):Not only between me and Ishani almost all the husband and wife in the world are have fights between each other.
Rishab(talking in the phone and somehow convincing his wife he cut the call and then he was about to walk were he saw RV in front of him and without walking):sir..
RV(who was thinking about husband and wife fight hearing Rishab calling him seeing Rishab with a smile): I came to inform you that my meeting with Client manger is over. 
Rishab:Haan okay fine sir let me record your meeting is done in the schedule. (telling it he was about to walk).
RV(before he could move):Rishab..
Rishab(hearing RV's voice he stopped and seeing him):Yes sir. 
RV(in a bit calm tone):Actually when I came near you that time you were talking in the phone and few of your words fell in my ears..(before he could tell the next word).
Rishab(with a smile): That was my wife call sir. Day before yesterday she has wore a new Saree and I didn't notice her new Saree and as I didn't notice her Saree and I didn't give my comment to her she got angry like anything and yesterday fully she was showing her silent face to me and was not talking to me and now today she started to have a verbal fight with me in the morning and that fight is continuing in the phone too. No husband can surely understand their wife sir. They are really Unpredictable. 
RV(hearing it and then in the same calm tone):Okay now you and your wife have a fight If you don't mind can I ask you something?
Rishab:Haan sure sir you can 
RV:What you are going to do to calm down your wife?
Rishab(with a smile):What all the husbands used to do that only I too will do sir. Now my wife is fighting that I didn't notice her Saree and now If I buy a new Saree and jewel for her and give it to her she will automatically calm down herself.Is there any woman in this universe who won't like Saree and Jewel?
RV(hearing it giving a smile to Rishab): hmm okay fine just wanted to know how you are calming your wife anger. you can carry on with your work. I am leaving to home. 
Rishab:okay sir bye..
RV: hmm bye..
Telling it he started to walk towards the entrance of the office and then he came out of the office and then he walked to the parking and then he got his car and then he took the car key from his pant pocket and then he unlocked the car and then he got in the driving seat and he locked the car door and then he inserted the key in the ignition and then he started the car and he took the car out of the parking and drove the car in the pathway of the office and then he brought the car out of the office premises and then he started to drive the car in the roads of Mumbai towards RV mansion. 
Ranveer(thinking about what Rishab said and then to himself):I asked Rishab how he will calm down his wife to get some idea to calm down Ishani but Rishab told he will buy Saree and jewel to his wife to calm her down. He is asking whether there is any woman in this universe who won't like Saree and jewel. His wife's weak point is jewel and Saree so with that he is calming her down. But Ishani is not that kind of woman who used to see the Saree and Jewel and come behind me immediately forgetting the fight.She is not a women who has that much love on Saree and Jewel because what ever Saree and Jewel she wore she will be beautiful only and If she is in Simple make up itself she will be beautiful only.So Rishab's idea won't work out in my case. Tk let me itself think something and do something and calm down Ishani. (telling it to himself he was driving the car).
RV MANSION..
Ishani having the tray in her hands were the tray was having the lunch for Kailash, Amba and Raagini were she walked in the corridor and then she came to Amba's room were as soon as she came she saw inside the room were she saw Raagini happily playing with the toys sitting in the bed and Kailash and Amba were too playing with her were having a smile Ishani entered the room and she came to the bed and saw three of them with a smile. 
Ishani(seeing Raagini):Raagini..
Hearing this Kailash, Amba and Raagini turned and saw Ishani and they smiled were Ishani too smiled to them. 
Raagini(seeing Ishani immediately got up from the bed and showed her hands to Ishani): Mama..
Ishani(seeing Raagini):Oh my baby..Wait let Mama keep the lunch for Dadi and Dada and come okay?
Raagini cutely shook her head as okay were Ishani went to the tea poi and she kept the tray in the tea poi and then came back to the bed and saw Amba. 
Ishani:Maa I brought Lunch to you and Baba please have your lunch. 
Amba:Haan tk tk let us have it.Playing with Raagini we didn't even know how time went Ishani. 
Ishani:Haan Maa even Raagini didn't get my thoughts till now.From morning she has been playing with you both.
Amba:but as soon as she saw you immediately she has opened her hands(showing Raagini who was cutely seeing Ishani):See her..
Ishani(seeing Raagini and seeing Amba): Haan Maa tk you have your lunch and sleep for sometime Maa. I brought Raagini's lunch too let me take Raagini and take the lunch of Raagini and leave to our room. you please sleep well Maa then only you will be completely okay, 
Amba(smiling to her): hmm okay you take Raagini and give her lunch she will be hungry..
Ishani:Tk Maa let me..(telling it she came near the bed even more and showed her hand to Raagini):Chalo come to Mama..
Raagini cutely went close to Ishani and Ishani took her in her hands and then she walked to the tea poi and took Raagini's food plate alone in her one hand from the tray and then holding Raagini and food plate in her hands she walked towards the entrance of the room were as she walked and came to the entrance of the room and when she was about to come out of the room that was the moment Ranveer too came there and he was about to enter the room were both Ishani and Ranveer feeling a person opposite to them stopped and they both saw each other and getting it they both saw each other a silent glance. Ishani seeing Ranveer a silent glance and turned her face to other side. 
Ranveer(seeing Ishani turning her face and in a calm tone): Actually meeting got over and I came back to home. Came to see Maa now.
Ishani hearing it and without responding anything was about to walk were before she could walk..
Raagini(seeing Ranveer and showing her hands to him):Papa..
Ranveer(who was seeing Ishani who was silent and was about to walk seeing Raagini showing her hands and smiling to her and showed his hands to her and took Raagini from Ishani and kept Raagini in his hands and saw Ishani): Ishani mein..(before he could tell the next word).
Ishani(seeing Raagini):Be with Papa okay. Once Papa finish talking with Dadi and Dada come to our room with Papa. Let Mama feed lunch to you. 
Raagini cutely saw Ishani with a smile hearing what all she was telling her were she was not understanding anything but a cute smile was in her lips. 
Ranveer(hearing what Ishani said to Raagini and in a calm tone): Let me bring her soon Ishani you go to our room. 
Ishani hearing it without seeing Ranveer started to walk were she crossed him and started to walk in the corridor towards their room having the food plate in her hand were Ranveer saw the back of Ishani and had a what to do face. 
To be continued ðŸ˜‰ðŸ˜‰ðŸ˜‰
Edited by sakshi5050 - 6 years ago
ROYALRED thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Nice update so ranveer is going to calm down ishani let see what will he do thanks for pm
ayeshakapoor thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 7 Thumbnail + 5
Amazing update dear...waiting for next update...
Alisha306 thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Hi Sakshi!!!
How are you? Hope you are fine. Thanks for pm.
Ishaani doesn't want to talk with Ranveer. Ranveer tries to make up with her. Hope it will happen soon.😉😉
anaptiras thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Hi Sakshi
Amazing episode. Waiting for the next.😉😉
Ishveer45 thumbnail
Hello Sakshi
What punishment does Dewarsh want to give to Ishaani? I'm really afraid of his intentions. Hope everything will be fine.
Neha522 thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Hey dear
Great episode.
amirthaa thumbnail
hai sakshi
grt episode,ishani is angry at ranveer and ranveer tries to pacify her...interesting dr...is this tract where ishani gets hurt and ranveer looking after her???/...i seriously wanted to have such a kind of tract...anyways waiting for ur nxt update..

take care
sakshi5050 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: ROYALRED

Nice update so ranveer is going to calm down ishani let see what will he do thanks for pm

Hi Tiwari 
thanks for the comment
glad you liked the update and Ranveer going to calm down Ishani 
ya let us see what he is going to do 
keep reading 
😉