Posted: 6 years ago

Updating buddy πŸ˜ƒ
pixelflower620 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
          My Love Story

Part 1

Girl and the Royal Ghost

A 10 year old girl was walking by the street with her older brother, "Brother, look there, that old lady is crying. Her brother looked in the said direction and asked her to ignore, "Geet it is getting late, dad must be worried let's go. "But brother, may be she wants food we can give her this, She pointed at her ice cream. "Geet, let's go, Krish tried again but she left his hand to go to that lady. "Auntie, do you need food, here you can take my ice cream, Geet said. The old lady looked up at her, "I can not be satisfied by this, I will rather have you. Saying this she lunged forward trying to get Geet but her brother got in her way, he chanted a mantra and said, "Dispel. The old lady who was a witch vanished in air. He turned back to his little sister. "Are you alright Geet, you are not hurt are you. Geet we have magical blood in us so we can see spirits and they are attracted towards us so be careful okay. And remember we should never show our powers, Krish said softly picking up his baby sister wiping her tears and going to a near by candy shop to get her another one.

They reached their home only to find their dad waiting for them preparing diner for them, "You two are back. Now go and get freshen up. Both of the children rushed to their rooms and came only to see their dad waiting with the diner. "So did another spirit attack you today, He asked. "Yes dad, it tried to lure Geet, but I protected her, Krish told. "Hmm..I guess these incidences have been occurring too often now, Raj said worried about his kids.

"Krish , Geet children I want you both in the study after diner, its time you know your family's heritage. The children nodded and the little family finished their diner with fun and telling the stories of the day. They went to the study and entered, "Sit down, you two. They nodded and sat down while their father continued, "You two know that after Pooja died, I never told you how she died. Your mother was a mediator, and her powers are inherited by Geet. "But daddy, I can't be like Mom that is impossible, I can see spirits like you but brother has the power to dispel them not me, Geet said. "You know why we named you after Princess Geet, Her dad said. "Because you are her reincarnation, Her dad revealed. "Here this is your mom's diary she left for you. And Krish , protect your sister always, Her father looked at her brother who nodded.

10 years later,

"Your grandmother wants you to inherit her fortune, A 20 year old Geet told her client. "But it is on my brother's name, Her client Shikha said. "No your brother does not own that property, until you don't inherit it her soul will continue to haunt there, She said. "Alright, thank you, can I talk to granny once, Shikha asked. Geet nodded, "I call upon Shikha's grandmother. A white pale figure came to stand beside Geet, "I'm here dear. "Granny, are you here, Shikha asked. "Yes my dear, please take what is your's and be happy, you have suffered too much, be happy, Her granny caressed her head. "I don't need anything granny can't you come back, Shikha asked. "No dear, my life is over its your time now, I'm always watching over you, Saying this she disappeared. Shikha cried and thanked Geet. Geet, nodded and started leaving her shop after locking it.

10 years has passed since her dad told her about their mother and gave her that diary, he died a few years later leaving both the siblings to fend for themselves. Krish now owned his own business of relics and have gone up in the business world. He married Kia, who was like a mother to Geet, but her favorite member was her little nephew Priyansh , whom she adored the most and who loved his Bua a lot too. Geet read her mom's diary and now she was a famous mediator, many people came to her shop and went back happily. She was walking to her car when suddenly a man came to her, "Miss Geet, I need your help."I have locked the shop so could you please come tomorrow, She said. "Please Miss, I can not come back tomorrow, can you please help me, The man pleaded. Geet sighed, "Okay go ahead, I will see what I can do. "I want you to go to this place, He said showing her a picture of a palatial mansion. "And..., She asked. "Umm...this house is said to be haunted by a ghost who won't let anyone live on this property, we are trying to sell it from ages, we even tried running it down but nothing worked, so please if you could get rid of ..., He said. "Listen, how can I believe what you are saying is the truth, Geet said. "I'm telling the truth..please help me, He pleaded. "Okay, I will try to hear the ghost's side of story too then I will decide, Geet said. "Alright, I trust you, He said .

Geet went to her house to be greeted by her bhabhi who complained on her being late, "Geet, why don't you join our office dear, and leave this ghost businiess, I get worried for your safety.

"Oh Bhabhi, don't worry. Umm...I ...actually , I', planning to move into the house by the countryside, and..., Before she could complete her brother interrupted, "You are not going anywhere.

"And I second that, Her bhabhi Kia said. "Pleaseee, just for sometime, She said. "No means no, Krish said. "Please bhai, I will be a good girl, I promise, She said. Her brother sighed looking at her face and knew any moment her big fat tears will start rolling down and then his wife and son will scold him, so he nodded reluctantly, "Alright, I give up."Thank you bhai, She said hugging her brother tightly. "But if you find any trouble you are coming back home, got it, Krish said.

"Alright, Geet grinned. After the diner she ran back to her room and opened her mom's diary. It said something about her ancestor Princess Geet and her husband Prince Aryan. Though they were engaged to different people Princess Geet to another Prince who kind of loved his friend Princess Amrita but on the day of the wedding of both the couples Princess Amrita was beheaded by Prince Aryan, but in all this she found no mention of what happened to the other Prince.

She called upon her powers and summoned her parents which she has been doing for sometime after her father's death. The portal to the spirit world opened but this time only her Mom flew out pouting. "Mom where is Dad, Geet asked. "Your daddy is busy with the new female spirit and I am not talking to him, Her mother Pooja pouted. Geet knew it must be one of their silly fights so she nodded, "Okay , Mom you know from tomorrow, I'm living in a new house. Now this piked up her Mom's interest who looked at her teasingly, "So, you have finally found a guy , great. But how did Krish allow you , wait I will go ask him.

Geet was baffled at her mom and her thinking , "Moommm, honestly were you like this when you were here, gosh I'm never going to be living in with a guy not without marriage , how can you think like that."Oh , so you are boring like your dad , you do realize we are living in London, Her mom whined like a kid. "Honestly, Mom now I really pity daddy , how come he fell for you,Geet sighed. "Now, I think that too Geet, She heard her dad's voice. "I was just asking, so leave it anyway, so why do you want to live alone, Her mom asked. "Hmm...its a mission actually, there is some ghost there who won't let people stay in that house. Guess must be of a grumpy old man and well I have been asked to take care of it , so I complied, Geet shrugged. "Alright dear, all the best , we must go our time is up, Her mom said gently caressing her head followed by her dad.

Next morning Geet moved to the new adobe. It was a really huge house ummm...a palace actually.

The house though was old but the interior looked really well kept , how was the question that came to her mind, as the person said that no one could stay here more than 24 hours so it being that much well kept was not understandable to her.

She looked around and then came to a huge bedroom and decided that she will stay there , the movers arranged her things and then left hurriedly. Geet settled in the new room and then after setting up her instruments went down to make herself something to eat. She switched on the induction and put a pan over it to make herself some noodles. As soon as she turned, the induction was switched off, she did it a couple of times but still the same so she sighed and called out, "Are you going to come out and show yourself or do you want the tougher way."Are you threatening me, came a deep male voice. "So I was right, you were here, show yourself , you grumpy old spirit , why are you scaring people away, She called annoyed. "Who the hell are you calling old, little girl, She heard the voice growl in anger. "Listen, I m a mediator so cut the crap and get your butt here you moron, jeez even the spirits these days, show you attitude, She huffed. "Alright you asked for it, The voice said.

"Listen..., Her words were caught in her throat when she turned and saw a handsome young man standing before her in a royal attire. "So you are the spirit haunting this mansion, She asked but the young man looked at her wide eyed. "...You are, was all he could utter.

So here is the first part, please do give your honest reviews regarding itπŸ˜ƒ

Precap- Prince Maan and the fearless GeetπŸ˜†

Edited by pixelflower620 - 6 years ago
i rok thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
nice update...
geet a mediator and maan a spirit...
lets see what happens next...

T.Peru thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Nice starting 
Geet is in goest business 
She thought Maan as goest 
Thanks for PM 
Update soon 
metromasti thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
awesome update . geet is a mediator & her full family have some special power , her mom dad died & now she lives with her bro , sil & nephew . she is reincarnation of princess geet . other side maan is a spirit & geet lives in his mansion now , they met & looks like maan was surprised .
precap is interesting
waiting for next
Edited by metromasti - 6 years ago
nehaa9 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
amazing start
geet doing her ghost business and help others
her parents spirits are cute
oh geet threaten that ghostπŸ˜†
that ghost is maan
maan is shocked to see geet
loved it
waiting for next
thanks for pm
cont soon

SheenGcian thumbnail
Oh fish what a start Khushboo.. Amazing πŸ‘
Geet is a mediator.. and there comes Maan, dead Prince Maan..  oh I'm loving it πŸ˜†
Princess geet married to someone else or Maan..  plz clarify..
Waiting for next update πŸ˜‰
zida thumbnail
interesting start
I will love to read more