Fanfic Offerings

apolloartemis thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 6 years ago
Hi Guys,

I know it's been a depressing few days. Our show has been cancelled unfortunately but looks like the final episode count was 32, not 65 or 100 so we are losing 8 episodes. It still sucks A LOT and no more SP for me.

However I'm going to be writing one shots for the show- the first one will be set in an alternate universe in which DevSena does not heed Hahuma and goes to fight in the first battle between Aryans and Dravidians. If you want to read anything in particular please comment and let me know what you want. I'm gonna keep doing this until the show ends probably after that as well. Let's increase forum activity guys!Edited by apolloartemis - 6 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Limo thumbnail
Looking forwards to your fan fiction; probably a consolation to the current situation...

Thank you for all your wonderful posts, discussions and thoughtful quotes... I wish we had many many more such discussions. It appears the production team have cut short the story to a bear minimum.

Thank you again 

apolloartemis thumbnail

Originally posted by: Limo

Looking forwards to your fan fiction; probably a consolation to the current situation...

Thank you for all your wonderful posts, discussions and thoughtful quotes... I wish we had many many more such discussions. It appears the production team have cut short the story to a bear minimum.

Thank you again

Thank you for your wonderful positivity! Yes it sucks big time that it was cut short, but it looks like the current crop of episodes was slated to be 32 so we would have wrapped up soon anyway. We lose 8 eps which sucks but I have faith they will be good episode remaining.

Please pick a topic- got to cheer ourselves up!
braveheartdoc thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Will be waiting for your fanfictions...please do go ahead ...
Even I was planning one..
But now I don't know 😕
apolloartemis thumbnail

Originally posted by: braveheartdoc

Will be waiting for your fanfictions...please do go ahead ...
Even I was planning one..
But now I don't know 😕

Go for it! It will something that will make us all feel better- show might be ending but our imagination stretches ahead!
Limo thumbnail

Originally posted by: apolloartemis

Thank you for your wonderful positivity! Yes it sucks big time that it was cut short, but it looks like the current crop of episodes was slated to be 32 so we would have wrapped up soon anyway. We lose 8 eps which sucks but I have faith they will be good episode remaining.

Please pick a topic- got to cheer ourselves up!

Start from the beginning...I am intrigued by progressive civilisation and a big time, die hard fan for human emotions/psychology... I love a story with a passion, thrill and action.. I am all for multiple perspectives of the same issue in hand... I think I talking about Aarambh...

Yes I would like another creation like Aarambh... I am waiting for your writing...Aarambh of a new chapter...
Limo thumbnail

Originally posted by: apolloartemis

Go for it! It will something that will make us all feel better- show might be ending but our imagination stretches ahead!

@braveheartdoc, please do write your fanfic it will keep us talking about our takes on this beautiful venture by the whole team of Aarambh...
shinesss thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Thank You for the idea. 
It will be great read if you start from the begining as Aarambh started.
But a different take. May be you can extend the 2 day love story of Varundeb and Devsena.

Thanks again.

Edited by shinesss - 6 years ago
shinesss thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
This happened to me...may be...5 or 6 times, or more...mainly by star plus.
How much I think that i will never watch an star plus show again, but sometimes they start awesome stories which are unresistable for me...but now its kind of I knew it. But still I was hoping for best.
Alas!!  
WHen they dont get the numbers, first they change the story*which in the first place I dont like, I have always liked the original ideas they start with) and if that too does not work, they go down and make it fully nonsense, just to get the numbers. But some makers cant go down too much and stop the show.

I so so hate this thing. It happened with Airlines, Nazdikeeyaa( One of the best fast forward ending i have seen till date when SP decided to close it), Ek Haseena Thi etc etc.

One more show of SP, Tere Seher me, It started with good concept, but as usual nobody watch good shows here in TV. So to get the numbers they changed story in such a way, i feel bad to tell that I was watching that show. marriage drama, bride swap, mil torture, mahaan heroine... uhhh!!!!

They should seriously put some series into hotstar and promote them in tv as well. They have the guts to get good stories, but they need numbers... :( 

I have one more doubt, why people can watch black magic, nag nagin etc in modern age stories but not in a old era story where its ok to show black magic???