lovely part and teaser
cont.soon

thanks for pm
T.Peru thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 6 years ago

Kya Khena 2
Part. 37.

Maan smile at her and then he went to get fresh till then she set his clothes and then went to make children ready also they wish her and she also love them and with that they also give her card which they made by themselves and Geet loved that and hug them as she felt blessed having them also Aryan and Maan smile at her. Breakfast time all were having great time as after breakfast Aryan come toward her and then said her.

Ar. Geet happy birthday (she give him smile and then said him.

G. Thank you Bhai (and then her gift but it was diamond jewelry she didn't know she should take it or not but then Aryan ask her.

Ar. What happened Geet you didn't like this (she give him small smile and then said him.

G. No Bhai it's not like that (she look at Maan who nodded his head in yes and she took it happily and then said him) thank you Bhai its lovely (he smile at her. 

After breakfast Aryan left to his office and Geet and Maan first drop to Prem and Maanvi to school and then they went Handa house she look at him and he nodded his head in yes while giving her small smile she went inside the house when her Bhabhi saw her, she was shock but more shock was see her western clothes and she called her.

H. Geet (Geet look at her then went and hug her, Heer also hug her. But when Heer take Geet name her darjii, Chachi, chacha jii and both cousin brother look at her but both were shock seeing her western outfit before her Chachi could say anything Maan enter in the house he directly went and took Geet father blessing and then Geet went toward him and hug him and he said her.

M.H. Happy birthday my princess (Geet smile at him and then said him.

G. Thank you Geet papa (Maan held get from her shoulder and then said to Geet father.

M. Mr. Handa I want to invite you all to dinner in our house as today is Geet birthday but she want to celebrate with her so I invite you all (Geet father nodded his head also he was happy to see Geet fear free and till then Brij come who tease Geet also tell his father how she their princess has become possessive for her pati jii and with him Heer also tease due to this Geet was shy but Maan was enjoying this. But others were shock as Maan didn't took their darjii blessing also invite them and Geet Chachi was angry on her dressing but she was shock when darjii didn't said her anything. Geet was going back with Maan but her brother Raj stop her and ask her.

Ra. Geet what are you wearing (Geet look at him but he still continue) you know darjii is here and he didn't like these types of clothes (Geet slowly look at him and then said him.

G. Sorry Bhai but pati jii ask Geet to wear this and Geet never say no to him (then she said looking at him) sorry to say Bhai put there are nothing wrong in these clothes Geet is also comfortable and also why darjii should be angry on Geet as he didn't accept her (all were shock listening to this but Maan was happy seeing Geet standing for herself then Raj said her in his hard voice)

R. Geet you know what are you saying (Geet slowly said him.

G. Jii Bhai Geet know what I am saying (then looking at his eyes she said him) also now Geet will not get scared from you all as I if  will get scare then you will scare me more (Geet was shocking them all but all were happy. Maan come forward and then kiss on Geet forehead and said her.

M. Geet I am proud of you (Geet give him smile and then left with Maan.

It was evening time all were enjoying the party except Geet darjii Chachi, Chachi and her cousin brothers who left back to their city. 

Time passed now Maan and Geet are happy in their life with their children also it has been 9 months to their marriage. In these time one thing never change that is Maan possessiveness for Geet. He didn't have problem with Geet and Yash friendship but when sometimes he poke nose in their matter, it anger him and due to this Geet is always punching back between her husband and also between her friend but still she tried to take Maan side and sometimes in his anger Maan is hard on her but she never complain him she happily accept what he say or do with her.

Today there was an important presentation which Geet is going to give the help of Karan they are preparing the presentation but Geet is felling tired and also having lack of energy she didn't know why but  then she thought as their yesterday passion because of it she is felling like this. She and Karan give the presentation but only she know how she had given it. 

Plzzz friends like & comment 
Ignore spelling & grammar mistakes 
Thank you.
Edited by T.Peru - 6 years ago
T.Peru thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Thank you friends who like & commented on previous part 
Enjoy the update 
Thank you😳😳
love2_soma thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
sahi hua geet ki darji aur sab k saath...geet palat kar jawab diye...bravo geet...

lovely update...

loved it very much...

thank u very much fr d lovely update...

eagerly waiting fr d nxt prt...

continue soon plz...

priyankadwivedi thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3
nice update.. maan is clever he deliberately made her wear western outfit to handa house.. to make her confident... n what a nose cut she gave to her so called brother.. fabulous... is she pregnant..
Khushibloom thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Wow dii amazing update 👏
Very well written.
So sweet of aryan get a present for geet 😊
I love this confident geet dii who know how to take a stand for herself 😃
With maan even we are proud of our cutie geet.
And all the credit goes to maan 👏
Khushibloom thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Thank u so much for the pm dii
Eagerly waiting for next twist and i am sure it will be a sweet one 😊
alekhika20 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
Nice update,waiting for the nxt update 
nakh5683 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Lovely update maaneet goes to hands house to invite all for dinner geet was in Western wear which maan told her to wear all were shocked but geets Chachi and darji were fuming but didn't say anything maan invite geet family for dinner except darji and his family geet bravely faced her brother making maan proud life going smoothly but one day geet not feeling well seems she is pregnant
neasya thumbnail
awesome part dear...
will be waiting for the next part dear please update soon and thank you for the pm...