"My Rendezvous with Truth" -Dev -Mehek FF

PM1774 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 6 years ago

"My Rendezvous with Truth"

Dev opened his diary which he had written some 4 years back "My life seemed simple, calm and combust to most of my near and dear, but yet there was a vacuum, but never realized it would be difficult if I feel to make it a little more content...why cannot I have some freedom in life. Freedom from guilt, betrayal, want to just run away from all these ...but no I have to live to find out and resolve many murder mysteries that's my duty. Tears started to flow from his eyes, again and again memories of the past kept on hunting him. He took his car out and just drove at a high speed. Then he reached near lonavla , his car stopped may be the fuel was over. He stepped out of the car; it was a beautiful night with twinkling stars and a bright moon in the corner of the mountain. He remembered Mehek.

Flashback starts

The day he met Mehek in the gathering outside Swamiji's satsang, she accidentally bumped into him, he saved her from falling, but I guess he fall in love with her on the first sight. It's been a month now,as usual that day he came back home, as usual made a drink for himself and was sipping it while going through the news paper intently. But his concentration was not on the newspaper, the touch of Mehek's soft hands on his body was again and again playing in his mind, He dozed off on the sofa perhaps. He heard a someone calling him, opened his eyes only to find, Mehek in his room. She was smiling and standing by the mirror and calling his name softly.

M: Dev, are you sleeping

Dev gazed at her intently.

D: How come you are here Ms Mehek.

M: I just came to speak to you

D: I am really happy to see you, but how did you enter my house, it was locked.

M: I know, you were missing me, so I came, can't I come to your house to meet you.

D: Yes you can come to my house anytime; in fact I wanted to speak to you and was wandering how to find you, then thought of going to your office and find about you.

Mehek came near him and hold his hand and said

M: So you were also missing me like I missed you all these hours. So I came here.

D: (Shyly) not like that ...but was wanting to speak to you

M: Why Dev Why, You are attracted to me or what

D: Ya ,I do not know, but I guess so, I felt really nice after I met you

M:Ok then can we meet tomorrow.

D: Yes,where

M: I leaving now, will meet you tomorrow

D: But where should I come Mehek.

She is giggling and ran from there, Dev shouted her name

D: Mehek, answer me please, Mehek,Mehek

Mehek is running and giigling

M: Will meet you again, bye bye, bye

D: Mehek, I said stop (shouting)

Dev got off from his sofa and saw an empty room realized it was in his that he met Mehek, there is no trace of her anywhere.

Dev smiled, and thought I just met her once and this is what she is done to me, oh my god what a girl. He pictures her, remembered her beautiful frame, that white shirt with the blue jeans ,she was looking so pretty, her smile was so contagious, her touch was feathery light ,so smooth, so comforting. The intoxicating smell of her fragrance was making him long for her. Dev went to take a shower, thought in his mind, I have to meet her again, oh god, I am missing her already. She is a magician, one meeting and she has cast a spell on him. Just then he remembered he was to go to the railway station to pick up Johra Appa as she was coming back from her village. He gets a call ,he ran to pick it up,it was Johra Appa on the other side

J: Dev where are you (shouting),I have been waiting since last 1 hour in the station.

D: (Fumbled) Coming, coming, will reach quickly,sorry sorry.

Dev just quickly changed and drove to the station, he met Johra appa, and she scolded him a bit but then said

J: Have you eaten anything, or only surviving on maggi

D:Johra appa,I am fine

J: Ok, I got some nice food from the village, will give you in the car.

Dev was just walking towards the car parking carrying all luggage of Johra Appa.He heard someone calling his name, he turned to see, it was Mehek,he was amazed, but was pleasantly surprised.

M:Dev ,is that you

D:Hi ,Ms Mehek, how come here

M: I came to drop flat mate at the station, she is going to Delhi,is this you Mom

D:Oh,no Mehek,let me introduce, this is Johra Appa

J: Hi Mehek,you work with Dev,but he has all male guards, or Dev have you started to have women in you guarding team

D:No No Johra Appa,she is a journalist with MKT news channel.

J: Oh I thought she is lady body guard, but I must say, if she will guard, half of the people will become off guard, you are pretty Mehek.

Mehek is shy to hear this but looked at Dev intently. Dev was already looking at her, they had a eye lock.

J: Now dev will we stand here for the entire night or will we go home, I am really sleepy

D:Ya ,we will just go, what about you Mehek,should we drop you

M: No,Ya,but

J: So many words, Dev let's take her along and drop her home, it's really late.

Dev was in cloud nine with happiness

D: Yes yes why not

Dev kept the luggage behind and Johra appa sat behind.

J: I am going to sleep in the car ,you guys can continue with your talks and yes drop me first ,I need to clean the house too, you would have made a mess already in these 30days I am sure.

Dev was happy, so was Mehek, that brimming bright smile on her face was making Dev's heart filled with some unknown triumph.

The drive was smooth, Johra appa got dropped in her house, settled her luggage too and again came back to drive back to Mehek's flat.

Dev was praying god not to end this wonderful journey, they spoke on various work related things.The news channel, the head security job etc. The car stalled, Dev got down to see what happened, found a flattened tyre, as usual did not have a stepenie too. He felt sad, now Mehek will go off. He pushed the ar to the side and locked the car

M:I will take a taxi back no problem

D: sorry, I am so sorry

M:It'S fine

D: Ok let me walk with you till we get a taxi.

They started to walk, they were keen to continue with their conversation, suddenly there was thunder cloud and it started to Rain, Mehek was not affected, unlike other girls she was not scared of Thunder cloud. They found a shade and ran towards it, waited for rain to subside, Dev could feel Mehek not comfortable, she was conscious of her white shirt sticking to her skin, dev removed her denim Jacket and gave to her. She thanked him. Soon it was drizzling, they saw one Taxi, both on boarded it,Mehek s flat came, she got down

M: Bye Dev, Good night

Dev waved his hand to her and sadly said Bye.

She went off happily, suddenly she ran back towards the cab, Dev saw this and told the driver to stop.

D: What happened?

He got down from the cab.

M: Your jacket is with me, will return it to you tomorrow after washing and drying

D: It's ok, no hurry

She smiled and handed over her Card and said

M: If possible meet me in my office tomorrow in the lunch time, I will wait for you.

Then without looking behind, she ran inside the apartment gate.

Dev got into the cab; he was smiling from ear to ear foolishly and thinking, oh wow, she actually wants to meet me ,is she interested in me. May be may be not. The journey back to home was dreamy for Dev.

He reached home, tried to sleep, but sleep was far off from his eyes,he was just awaiting for lunchtime tomorrow, so that he could meet Mehek in her office.

TO BE CONTINUED...

Edited by PM1774 - 6 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

chahat4u thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 6 years ago
Hello dear...nice story ðŸ˜³