Kareena bua is soo irksome

G_for_Ganga thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 6 years ago
oh god... Is that really painful to appreciate d Gud in others?? I dono Wat exactly her problem with preetha is?? ðŸ˜• Alwayzzz accusing her for anything...It's completely irritating to see her after preetha...Come on lady, u r one among the elders of d family, show some elderliness towards a girl half ur age... Disgusting lady... 

I wonder how Krithika is her daughter? **laktha hai.. Manufacturing defect hai **
Edited by l-NiklausFan-l - 6 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

nicegirl_good thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: l-NiklausFan-l

oh god... Is that really painful to appreciate d Gud in others?? I dono Wat exactly her problem with preetha is??😕Alwayzzz accusing her for anything...It's completely irritating to see her after preetha...Come on lady, u r one among the elders of d family, show some elderliness towards a girl half ur age... Disgusting lady...

I wonder how Krithika is her daughter? **laktha hai.. Manufacturing defect hai **

Maybe she exchanged Roohi and Kritika at birth lol
G_for_Ganga thumbnail

Originally posted by: ilovedhanjanird

Maybe she exchanged Roohi and Kritika at birth lol

Haan yaar... May be.. LoL 
G_for_Ganga thumbnail

Originally posted by: livelong

Actually there is no need for a vamp in the show when a major role is being played by the misuderstanding. I so wish we get a show clean of negativity guess my demand is high ðŸ¤”

Well said.. Exactly, already dere is a bunch of not worthy misunderstanding is in play..🥱 upper se eh Kareena bua...  According to CVs, widout vamps no drama, no drama means no rhona dhona, no rhona dhona means low TRPs.. So vamp-less serials can't expected from EK shows nd TRPs targeting channels.
Blairchuck thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: livelong

Actually there is no need for a vamp in the show when a major role is being played by the misuderstanding. I so wish we get a show clean of negativity guess my demand is high🤔

Sorry to barge in , But what Misunderstanding are you talking about ? I didn't watch the start episodes.
Vassu_123 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Yeah she is irksome...But without negative we can't recognize or appreciate positive...They are much needed for story twists...Yeah but r8 now it's not necessary as show has many twists with confusions