Thanks a lot di
Kadianvi thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 6 years ago
thanks di
Kadianvi thumbnail

Thanks a lot for the lovely response. Glad u liking this story.

Part-5

All left to their work and colleges but all were disturbed for different reasons especially Ishra who were hurt to see indifference of their siblings.  Both tried to get busy in their work but again and again thinking only how to tackle this problem. Half time somehow passed and it was lunch. As usual Mr Arora or Mrs Arora wanted to go to Ishra but today it was not possible so Mrs Arora sent their lunch in their office through servant. Ishita was not in the mood to eat anything so she just got busy in her work while Raman got lunch and after thinking something, he went out of his office taking his lunch and drove towards Ishita's office. After 15 minutes he reached to her office and asked to receptionist,

R-Excuse me. Can I meet Miss Ishita Iyer?

Receptionist saw him keenly and asked,

Rec-Do u have any appointment?

R-No, but..actualy I'm her friend. Can u ask her once?

Rec-Ok sure sir. By the way what's ur name sir?

R-Raman Kumar Bhalla.

Rec called Ishita but hearing Raman Kumar Bhalla, she instantly looked at him and was just looking at him with shocked face making Raman confused. At the other side, Ishita was working when she received the call and said,

I-Yes Riya.

Rec was still lost and Ishita got no response. Ishita called her two times and finally a little loud which broke her trance. She composed herself and said,

Rec-Sorry mam, Actually someone came to meet u.

I-Lunch time mein kon aaya hai. Uncle aunty aaye hai kya?

Rec-No mam.

I-Then?

Rec-Mam Mr Raman Kumar Bhalla. He told me that he is ur friend so...

I(thinking)-Raman mujhse milne aaya hai. Vo bhi is waqt. Kyu? Shayad kuch impoirtant hoga.

I-Riya, send him to my cabin.

Rec-Ok mam.

She cut the call and told Raman to go to Ishita's cabin showing the way. He was going when he noticed that some girls gathered to receptionist and all were gossiping something and looking at him smiling. He was irritated by their behaviour but shrugged it and went to Ishita's cabin. He knocked the door and Ishita called him inside. He went inside only to see her working on laptop and her lunch was kept untouched on the table. Raman looked at her and that's the time when she too looked at him and their eyes locked for a few seconds but both composed themselves and Ishita asked him to sit. He sat opposite to her while she again got busy in her laptop not understanding what to say while Raman started convo,

R-What r u doing?

I(without looking at him)-Vo.. aise hi kuch important mails the to vhi check kar rhi thi.

Raman saw her hands movements and said,

R-I think its lunch timing.

I-Yes..actually mera man nhi tha.

R-Important mails? Man nhi tha? What do u think, I'm a fool?

Ishita looked at him who was already looking at her. Raman turned her laptop and said smiling,

R-So I was thinking right. U can't be change na. Tension ho to khana chod do and painting start.

I-Its nothing...

R-Karthik.

Ishita eyes filled instantly thinking of morning incident. Raman went to her side and took her holding her hand towards couch. He made her sit on couch and started opening both lunch boxes and started conversation again,

R-Tumhare khana na khane se Karthik ko apni galti realize nhi hogi or na hi vo tumse bat karne aayga. Tumhare tension lene ye problem solve nhi hogi. Humhe shanti se iss problem ka solution dhundna hoga. Or agar aise bhookh hadtal par rhi na to jo tumne aaj se sabko impress karne k liye breakfast or dinner banana ka faslaka hai vo to aaj hi feeka pad jaayega. So first have something then we will think together about Rinki and Karthik.

I-Raman.

R-Hmm.

I-Rinki bhi?

R-Ha Rinki bhi, Aaj first time realize kia ki maine apni eklauti bahan ko khud se kitna door kar diya.

I-Kya kia Rinky ne?

Raman narrated the morning incident to Ishita.

R-Itna bura nhi kia jitna Karthik ne tumhare sath kia but jis tarah se usne mujhse bat ki ussse pta chal gaya ki vo mujhse naraz hai. Or kahi na kahi vo right bhi hai.

I-Humne khud unhe apne se door kar diya.

Raman saw her eyes again gto fil instantly said,

R-To thik hai na, hum khud hi unhe apne kareeb vapas laayenge. Ok now enough. Let's have this delicious lunch. May be our mind will work more after having this delicious food.

I-Pls Raman don't start ur baseless logics.

R-Arey yeh kya bat hui. U always calls my logic baseless. This is not.

I-Everything is fair in love and ...

She was saying this giving a morsel in his mouth but stopped in mid realising the word love. After that both had their lunch separately and silently thinking,

I(thinking)-Agar us din vo incident nhi hua hota to shayad mai tumhe ussi din bta deti ki how much I love u Raman, how much u matters in my life and I wanted to live my whole life with u par shayad kismat ko yeh manzoor nhi tha. Lekin ab mujhe apni life sirf Appa ke business or Mihika or Karthik ke liye jeeni hai. They r my first priority and uncle aunty and Mihir also who were always with us in every situation. And u will be always my best friend but nothing else.

R(thinkin)-Agar us din vo incident nhi hua hota to shayad mai tumhe ussi din bta deta ki how much I love u Ishita, how much u matters in my life and I wanted to live my whole life with u par shayad kismat ko yeh manzoor nhi tha. Lekin ab mujhe apni life sirf Papa ke business or Rinky ke liye jeeni hai. They r my first priority and uncle aunty and Mihir also who were always with us in every situation. And u will be always my best friend but nothing else.

After sometime both were sitting in Ishita'a cabin only and thinking what to do and how to do.

R-Did u get any idea?

I-No. And u?

R-No.

After few more minutes Raman received a message. He read it and shouted shockingly,

R-Oh my god, how can I forget it? Shit.

Ishita thought that he forget about some work and now he had to go so before he could say, she said,

I-Its ok.

R(confused)-What ok?

I-Its ok. U can go.

R-But why?

I-U have ur work so u can go.

Raman got her point what she is thinking so said,

R-Madrassan jab upar vale ne tujhe bejha tha to tere bheje mein bheja bhejna bhool gaya tha. Isliye tu apne bheje ka...I mean apne dimag ka use mat kar.

Ishita gave an angry look to which he said sorry and said,

R-Arey I forgot about this.

Saying he showed the msg to her which was about some offer on Raksha Bandhan and Ishita also realised that she also forgot it.

I-Raksha Bandhan. Yeh to kal hi hai. Main kaise bhool gayi iss bar. Kitna kam karne hai. Itni tayari baki hai, baki to chodo shuru bhinhi hui hai. Mai ek kam karti hu main abhi nikalti hu..

She was go on saying and finally Raman said,

R-Hold on Madrassan, saans lele varna phir mujhe hi blame karegi.

Ishita relaxed herself and was about to say again but Raan interrupted,

R-Not again. Listen. We r still not late. We have much time and to be true I think it's a message of god. Raksha bandhan, bhai bahan ka din hota hai, to shayad iss raksha bandhan humhe bhi hamare bhai bahan vapas mil jaaye.

I-I think u r right. Now we don't need any idea. We will celebrate this Raksha Bandhan just the way we used to celebrate till now.

R-Yes this is a chance to prove that we r still their same brother and sister. We care for them and. We r always with them, We still love them.

I-Yes.

After that both discussed and made lists what they have to do and what need to bring. After sometime both left for shopping in Raman's car and Ishita called her driver to pick her car from office and told to inform at home also that she is with Raman for some work and will come with him only. Both bought everything what their parents used to buy for all of them and what they used to buy for their siblings, Rakhi, sweets and clothes. Ishra were so excited in buying for all, their siblings and Aroras also but didn't even think to buy anything for themselves. As Raman didn't knew much about Delhi so Ishita was the one who was taking him to everywhere and at last she took him to sweets shop which was their favourite and close to their house also and Iyers and Aroras always used to buy sweets from there. Ishra ordered them for sweets for next day and left from the shop. They went to buy decoration materials. Ishita was giving order for two houses when Raman stopped her and gave order of only one house. He told Ishita that he know that they always celebrate festivals together whether in Iyer house or Arora house.

It was 7:30pm when both were coming back to home and suddenly Raman remembered something and turned the car towards another way. Ishita saw this and asked on which he said that he promised to uncle aunty to shift permanently today only. Both went to Raman's apartment and collected everything, he didn't left a single thing but later realised that their car was already had lots of things so he thought to take only one bag with his some clothes and important files but Ishita told that she already called driver with another car. It took a lot of time and at last their both cars were full of bags. Ishra were in Raman's car only.

At 10pm both reached home fully tired and with lots of bags. All were in garden only, for a change Karthik and Rinky were also there. Ishra came out and took out all things out of the car. Mimi also helped them. In between this Mimi and Mr and Mrs Arora were asking them about all and they were happily giving them answer. Rinky and Karthik didn't involve in conversation and felt alone. After taking out all things, Ishra came in garden and saw Karky (Karthik & Rinky). Ishita was about to say something but Karthik left angrily. Ishita was going behind him bur Raman stopped her and went to talk to him. Seeing this Rinky also left and Ishita left to talk to her. Mr and Mrs Arora smiled looking at them.

Ishra went to Karky and tried to know their feelings and why they r behaving rude with their elder brother and sister. First they were not ready but then they found a friend in Ishra and shared their feelings and views, u can say misunderstandings. Ishra got to know that Karthik thinks Raman as best brother while Rinky too thinks Ishita a best sister. Ishra got to know the reason why their own siblings r angry with them though they talked with each other's siblings. Ishra made them understand that they didn't change and they still love them, care for them, they r their life and it just misunderstanding created due to situations. Both gave each other examples, Ishita told Rinky how Karthik also thinks same for Ishita but Rinky thinks Ishita is not wrong. Same Raman told Karthik how Rinky also thinks same for Raman but Karthik thinks Raman is not wrong. Karky realized they r right and told that their friends also manipulated them that Ishra r just behind their property. Finally all sort out between them and Karky apologized. Ishra promised to all that they will not ignore them anymore Karky promised that they will never doubt them.

That's all for this part. As all wanted Ishra more so I wrapped up this hating drama in very short and Raksha Bandhan also not spoiled. Pls tell me if I should end Raj Singhania's character permanently or not.

Precap-Happy Raksha Bandhan and Raj Singhania's end.

Edited by Kadianvi - 6 years ago
Kadianvi thumbnail
Updated next part. Hope u liked it...