Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sakshi5050 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 6 years ago

Originally posted by: Neha522

Hey Sakshi!!!!
I'm so happy that Amba protects Ishaani's family. I don't want Parekhs to leave Ranveer's house. Finally Ranveer agreed to kick Dewarsh out of the house.😊

Hi Neha
thanks for the comment
happy that you liked the way Amba protected Ishani's family 
yes we don't want Parekhs to leave Ranveer's house 
and now finally Ranveer agreed to kick Devarsh out of the house 
keep reading
😉
sakshi5050 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Alisha306

Hi Sakshi
How are you? Hope you are fine. Thanks for pm.
Everything is settled down I hope.
Waiting for the next

Hi Alisha
thanks for the comment
ya I am doing good hope you are doing good 
wish that everything is settled down 
ya let me update the next 
keep reading 
😉
sakshi5050 thumbnail

Originally posted by: anaptiras

Amazing episode. Like it a lot.😳😳

Hi Anaptiras
thanks for the comment
glad you liked the episode 
keep reading 
😉
sakshi5050 thumbnail
Episode 637
Devarsh was packing his things in the trolley bag were he was having a irked face were his face was having some plasters here and there. 
Devarsh(keeping his dress in the trolley bag seeing Chaitali who was sitting in the bed next to the trolley bag with a anger face):If I slap that Amba means Ranveer will tell us to leave the house?Even If he says we should be stable in this house but our Baa has decided to go out of the house. 
Chaitali(seeing Devarsh with a anger face):Ranveer is that Amba's son and In drunken mode you will come and slap Amba and call her as servant and do you think Ranveer will be silent after this?
Devarsh(seeing Chaitali):Maa yesterday My friend gave a drinking party and as I got free drinks and I drank and because of that without to my control I have behaved stupidly.So that only all the things has happened wrong. Today after waking me up you are telling everything happened in the night and now(seeing his room a glance):Now I need to leave this luxury life.and we ourselves don't know where we are going?
Chaitali(seeing Devarsh):Even we are too going out of this house leaving all the luxury with you. Everything is because of you only. As you were shedding blood yesterday without getting calm in my heart I only did first aid to you.(telling it she got up from the bed and seeing him):Anyways Ranveer has told us to go out of the house. All our family members packed their things and they are in the hall even your Papa took my bag too with him. To wake you up and make you pack your things only I came. pack your things soon our family is waiting for us in the hall. 
Devarsh(seeing Chaitali a irked look):Tk(telling it he continued his packing of things).
Ishani standing in the corridor stand and saw down the hall were her family members were having the trolley bags with each of them were that said they are ready to go out of the house. Ishani saw Laxmi and her husband convincing Parul not to go were Ishani seeing it.
Ishani(in thoughts):Oh no all of them are ready to leave the house. Thank god I got them before they leave the house..(thinking it she started to walk in the corridor fast were she came to the stairs and she came down in the stairs and then she came to the hall and then she walked fast and came to her family members).
Baa, Mithesh,Sharman, Parul, Pratik,Disha, Manas, Krish all saw Ishani with a silent face were Isahni too saw them with a worried face. 
Laxmi(who was near Parul seeing Ishani she came near Ishani and seeing Ishani): Ishani at least you tell everyone to be in the house. Ranveer in anger he said them to go out and now they are going out and Parul too will go with them(she had tears in her eyes).
Ishani(saw Laxmi with a silent face and she slowly shook her head as okay to Laxmi and saw Baa and she walked and went to Baa):Baa please Baa listen to me first...
Baa(seeing Ishani and giving a light smile):Ishani to the level you can you took care of us but now we are going out because we want you to live a peaceful life with Ranveer. 
Disha(hearing what Baa said and with a irritated face in thoughts):Haan she will be living a peaceful life only as she is RV's wife but for us only we need to live a hectic life after going out of RV mansion. 
Ishani(seeing Baa):Baa Ranveer in a sudden anger he talked like that to you. 
Baa(seeing Ishani):But Ishani..(before she could tell the next word).
Ishani(seeing everyone a glance and not finding Devarsh and seeing Baa):Where is Devarsh now?
Baa(seeing Ishani with a silent face):Devarsh didn't wake up in the morning it seems we all got ready and came down but Devarsh didn't come and when we took this decision of going out of the house he was in drunken mode yesterday night so now I sent Chaitali to go and wake him up in his room and told her to bring him down.She is in his room only and Devarsh and Chaitali will come after they come let us go out Ishani. 
Nitin completely ready for the day came fast in the corridor towards RV mansion were he walked fast and then he came to RV mansion were he came to the entrance of the house and then he stood in the entrance of the house seeing everyone in the hall were he was able to see all the Parekh's members, Laxmi and her husband and Ishani in the hall.Nitin saw Ishani's face well now were he some what able to guess that Ishani would have got some solution to this problem were he with a light smile in his lips he folded his hands and saw his daughter to know what she has decided to prevent her both families. 
Ishani(hearing Baa telling Devarsh is in his room seeing upstairs and in a loud tone):Devarsh...Devarsh..
Baa(seeing Ishani calling Devarsh):Ishani its okay he will come down after packing his things with Chaitali..
Ishani(seeing Baa):Give me some time Baa(seeing upstairs again and in a loud tone):Devarsh..
Devarsh(who was zipping his bag after packing his things he heard his name were he hearing his name well and seeing Chaitali):Maa sounds like someone is calling me know?
Ishani(seeing upstairs well):Devarsh..
Chaitali(too hearing it and seeing Devarsh):haan all are waiting for us for long for that only they are calling with your name come..
Devarsh(hearing it from Chaitali and with a bit doubtful face):Its like Ishani's tone..
Chaitali(seeing Devarsh):Who ever it is they are calling to leave the house only come now..(telling it she started to walk towards the entrance of Devarsh's room).
Devarsh took the bag in his hand and then he kept the bag down in the floor and then he held the trolley bag holder and then he started to pull the bag along with him and he too started to walk to the entrance of the room were both Chaitali and Devarsh came out of the room and they started to walk in the corridor. 
Ranveer(who was hugging Amba till now hearing Ishani's voice calling Devarsh and came out of the hug and saw Amba):maa Ishani is calling Devarsh know?
Ishani(still now not able to see Devarsh's face seeing up):Devarsh..
Amba(hearing it and seeing Ranveer):Haan Ranveer she is calling Devarsh..
Ranveer(immediately got down from the bed and seeing Amba):Let me go and see and come Maa..
Amba(before he could move):Ek minute Ranveer..
Ranveer(seeing Amba):Haan Maa..
Amba:let me also come with you. 
Ranveer:maa its okay you take rest let me see what is happening and let me talk to Ishani..
Amba:I am okay Ranveer let me also come..
Ranveer:Tk Maa..
Amba got down from the bed were she too stood next to Ranveer were when Ranveer and Amba was about to move Raagini cutely gave her crying tone were that stopped both of them were they both without walking saw Raagini. Ranveer seeing Raagini crying immediately walked around the bed were he went to the bed and then he took Raagini from the bed. 
Ranveer(having Raagini in his hands):Arrey nahi nahi don't want to cry my baby..
Raagini(opening her eyes well and crying were her eyes were having tears and seeing Ranveer):Mama..
Ranveer(seeing Raagini):Tk let Papa take you to Mama but please don't cry..
Raagini hearing what Ranveer is telling was lessening her crying were she was having some tears in her cheeks and eyes.
Devarsh and Chaitali came in the corridor were Ishani who was seeing the upstairs now was able to see both Devarsh and Chaitali were Ishani now saw Devarsh with a silent anger face were Devarsh too seeing down everyone a glance was walking and coming with Chaitali were both Devarsh and Chaitali came to the stairs were Chaitali started to get down in the stairs and Devarsh took the bag in his hands and he started to get down in the stairs were Ishani was seeing Devarsh with a silent face itself. Devarsh getting down in the stairs and he came to the hall were Chaitali too came down to the hall were Devarsh came to the hall and he kept the bag in the hall floor and saw Ishani were Ishani too saw him with a silent face now.
Amba(seeing Ranveer and Raagini):Ranveer bring Raagini let us leave her to Ishani.
Ranveer(seeing Amba):Haan Maa..(telling it he having Raagini in his hands he started to walk towards the entrance of the room).
Amba too came to the entrance of the room and she too started to walk with Ranveer were they both came out of the room and as they came out of the room itself Ranveer went near the corridor stand were Amba too came and stood next to him were they both saw Down in the hall now they were able to see everyone of Ishani's family in the hall with their bags.
Ranveer(seeing it and seeing Amba):Maa all are ready to go out of the house..
Amba(seeing Ranveer):Did you see what your anger has resulted in?
Ranveer(saw Amba with a sorry face were he then saw the hall were now Devarsh was seeing Ishani were seeing it bit having anger face and seeing Amba):Let me go and sent this Devarsh out of the house Maa..
Amba hearing it and before Amba could tell him yes they both heard the conversation in the hall now 
Devarsh: Ishani you only called me know?
Ishani(seeing him with a silent face):haan I only called you. 
Devarsh(seeing Ishani's silent face):Ishani what happened yesterday was..(before he could tell the next word).
Ishani(in a strict tone): I already warned you know Devarsh that you should never hurt my mother in law, father in law and my husband?
Hearing these words from Ishani Ranveer without moving from there saw Ishani with a thinking face of what she is up to were Amba too was seeing Ishani now. 
Devarsh(in a low tone): Ishani that is..(before he could tell the next word).
Ishani:Will you do me a favor?
Devarsh(seeing Ishani slowly shook his head as yes):Haan tell me..
Ishani(seeing him with a confident face):Because of you now our complete family is put in a situation to go out of the house. In this old age I don't wish to give that much pressure to Baa. So I have decided some other thing I think you will co-operate to it. 
Devarsh saw Ishani with a not understanding face were Ishani saw him with a strict look were she giving a strict glance over Devarsh she saw towards the kitchen..
Ishani:Mala, Ramu Bhaiya..
Both Mala and Ramu who were arranging the breakfast dishes in the table hearing Ishani calling them they both saw each other and then they started to walk towards the hall were they walked fast and they came to the hall and they came near Ishani. 
Mala(seeing Ishani):Bhabhi..
Ishani(seeing Mala and Ramu Bhaiya):Ramu Bhaiya and Mala you both need to do me a work. 
Ramu:Tell us Madam..
Ishani:(seeing Ramu):Bhaiya (showing a draw in the table in the hall): go to that table and open that draw you will get Servant quarters last house key. 
Ramu hearing it he walked fast towards the table and then he went to the table and he opened the draw and then he saw a key and he took that key in his hand and then he closed the draw and then he came to Ishani and gave the key to her were Ishani got the key from his hand and saw Devarsh. 
All of them saw Ishani with a not understanding face were Ranveer too saw Ishani with a not understanding face were Ishani seeing Devarsh and she held his one hand and then she took his hand along with her hand and then she kept the key of servant quarters house in his inner hand and then saw Devarsh were Devarsh seeing the key in his hand saw Ishani with a not understanding face. 
Ishani(seeing Devarsh): go and stay in the servant quarters here after Devarsh. 
Devarsh(hearing what Ishani said was shocked to the extreme were he seeing Ishani):What? I need to stay in servant quarters.
Ishani:Haan you are thinking Ranveer and his family as servants then why you need to stay in servant's house and need to reduce your self respect?
Devarsh(seeing Ishani with a irked face):Ishani you are asking your own brother to stay in servant quarters?
Ishani:Haan you are my brother only but because of you only often somebody in the family are feeling worried. you are causing pain in their heart with your behavior. Its my duty to protect Ranveer and his family at the same time my family too. So you please go out of the house and stay in servant quarters..
Devarsh(hearing what Ishani is telling and then thinking about Ranveer's loyalty towards Harshad and in thoughts):Now Ranveer's anger could have reduced and his loyalty towards Harshad Kaka will surely not allow him to send me out of the house(thinking it and seeing Ishani with a confident face):Ishani this house is Ranveer's only know?Then let Ranveer come and tell me to go out of the house then let me go out of the house.
Ishani(seeing Devarsh with a calm face):This house is mine also so what ever I tell too will be valid in this house. For our house elders at least go out of the house. 
Chaitali(hearing it and seeing Ishani): Ishani how can he stay in Servant's quarters? 
Ishani(seeing Chaitali with a bit hurt face):He is calling my husband as servant and my mother in law, father in law as servants often and he is hurting them. But why he is forgetting that only because of the person he is calling Servant's hard work only we all are happy in our life with all the comfort. (seeing Chaitali with a unable to help face):I am sorry Kaki I can't do any other thing other than this. I need to be a good granddaughter, daughter, sister and sister in law but at the time I can't forget my wife and daughter in law duties. (seeing Mala and Ramu):Bhaiya and Mala you both go and clean the last house in servant quarters and give it to Devarsh. 
Devarsh was having a shocked face of what to do were he was getting anger inside him for the way Ishani is treating him. Devarsh seeing all his family a glance and then he held the holder of the trolley bag in his hand and then he started to pull the trolley bag along with him and then he crossing Ishani started to walk towards the entrance of the house were as he was walking itself his face was changing to so much evil which can never he explained in words were he walking pulling the trolley bag itself he walked in the hall and he went to the entrance of the hall and he came out of the house were he crossed Nitin who was standing in the entrance and he walked in the corridor towards servant's quarters were mala and Ramu went behind him to clean the house. 
Nitin as soon as Devarsh went out of the house turned and saw Ishani and had a proud smile now. 
Nitin(in thoughts):Finally meri beti's Jeet.
Ranveer having Raagini in his hand and seeing the way Ishani sent Devarsh out of the house was having a cute silent face of not knowing what to react for the way Ishani favored to his family. 
Amba(having a smile seeing Ishani's way of tackling the problem and seeing Ranveer):Ranveer..
Ranveer(turned to Amba):maa..
Amba:Did you see I told you know surely Ishani will be thinking a solution to this problem. you made the decision that you need to send Devarsh out of the house and without you telling it to Ishani she has got your decision and she executed your decision. She even now gave Devarsh a place to stay but also she made him to be out of the house. Good decision Ishani has taken.
Ranveer seeing Amba shook his head as yes to her were now a light smile came in his lips were he again turned and saw Ishani in the hall. 
Ishani(seeing Baa and her other family members):Even now you all want to go out of the house?
Baa(seeing Ishani):Ishani you have sent Devarsh out of the house and that is a nice decision only but If Ranveer sees us in the house means he will get anger again. That will spoil your and Ranveer's life only. So let us also go Ishani..
Sharman(seeing Ishani):Ishani that is a good decision you took to sent Devarsh out of the house but also Ranveer asked us to get out of the house know?
Ishani(seeing Sharman):Bhaiya problem was due to Devarsh only for that why you all need to be punished? That is what I made Devarsh to be in the servant quarters know?for him let me tell Mala to provide food daily and let me give the money for him for his expenses too. Let him be in the servant quarters so that there won't be any problem because of him here after.
Laxmi(seeing all):Haan Ishani is right. Devarsh went out and you all can be here itself. Let me talk to Moti behan and Ranveer they will understand. 
Mithesh(seeing Laxmi and Ishani):Nahi what you both are telling can't happen. Ishani you have sent Devarsh to Servant quarters only but he is somewhere or the other around us only know?Again If he behave in the same way means that will create problem to you only. So let us leave..(seeing Baa):Let us leave Baa. 
Baa hearing it shook her head as okay were all of them held their trolley bags in their hands and started to walk were Laxmi, Ishani and Laxmi's husband had a face of how to stop them were Ranveer seeing them moving out of the house he immediately started to walk in the corridor and he came to the stairs and he got down in the stairs and he came to the hall were Amba too started to walk in the corridor and she came down in the stairs were Ranveer walked in the hall and as everyone kept few steps to go out of the house. 
Ranveer(seeing them):Rukiye..
All of them hearing this voice of Ranveer stopped themselves and they turned and saw Ranveer were Ranveer saw them with a silent face were Raagini who was in his hands seeing Ishani cutely raised her head and seeing Ishani showed her hand to her mother. 
Raagini(cutely):Mama..
Ishani seeing Raagini having a light smile was about to come to take Raagini were thinking something she stopped herself and saw Ranveer's face now were she didn't know whether Ranveer is in angry mood or he has come out of the angry mood. She was thinking that Ranveer would not give Raagini to her even now If he is angry inside him. 
Ranveer seeing Ishani stopping herself without coming to Raagini and thinking that she is thinking he won't let her touch Raagini even now and then seeing Raagini who was having a longing face seeing Ishani and was showing her hand to her mother he then saw Ishani and then he slowly took Raagini and he left Raagini in the floor were cutie pie as soon as she got in the floor she immediately ran and then she went to Ishani and hugged Ishani's legs well were Ishani seeing Raagini hugging her legs she caressed Raagini's hair with her hand and then she raised her head and saw Ranveer were Ranveer still with his silent face signed her to take Raagini were Ishani getting it saw Raagini and then she took Raagini in her hands with a motherly smile and affection. 
To be continued ðŸ˜‰ðŸ˜‰ðŸ˜‰
Edited by sakshi5050 - 6 years ago
Mayashelly thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Very niz update sakshi
Now devarsh is out of the house. Ishani took a very good decision. But we know that devarsh won't be calm now he will think something bad to make a big problem. But at least he will get to know what he lost someway.
Now ragini is happy to go to her mother. Now waiting to see how ranveer gonna stop everyone from going out of the house. But I am expecting some emotional update here. Update soon Dr.
Keep smiling and take care 😊
PrinceAsif thumbnail
Great punishment is given to that leech by Ishaani...glad that Ranveer realized his mistakes...thanks to Ranveer's Mom...she made Ranveer to realize his mistakes...great going didu ...b safe& stay healthy
ayeshakapoor thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 7 Thumbnail + 5
Fantastic update dear...Ranveer realized his mistakes...eagerly waiting for next update...
anaptiras thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Such a happy resolution of the problem.
Update soon.😛
Alisha306 thumbnail
Hi Sakshi
How are you? Thanks for pm. Hope you are fine. Ishaani has sent Dewarsh to Servant's quarter. I am so happy. hahaha!!!!!!!! He deserves it. Happy that Amba is satisfied with Ishaani's decision.
Eagerly waiting for the next episode
😳😳😳

Ishveer45 thumbnail
Great episode, my dear. 
Now we all want to see Ishveer reconciliation.😛😆