Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sakshi5050 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 6 years ago

Originally posted by: Alisha306

Hi Sakshi
How are you? Hope you are fine. Thanks for pm. 
Mala changed Raagini's diaper. That's nice. Ranveer took Raagini with him. Ishaani was looking at them from the distance. Happy that Ishhani is so self-determined now to protect and safeguard her family. She remembers Amba taking care of her when she was pregnant. Hope everything will be OK
😉😉😉

Hi Alisha
thanks for the comment
ya I am doing good
hope you are doing good 
glad you liked Mala changing Raagini's diaper
yes Ranveer took Raagini with him and Ishani was looking at them from the 
distance 
glad you liked Ishani's self determination now to protect and safeguard her
family and remembering Amba taking care of her when she was pregnant 
wish that everything will be okay soon 
keep reading 
😉
sakshi5050 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Ishveer45

Happy that it is not a separation track. Please let Ishaani resolve this problem because we all want to see Ishveer together. I remember that someone of your readers have asked you to write about Ranveer's kidnap, poverty or fatal illness. I also ask you about it if you don't mind of course. I want Ranveer to be diagnosed with serious illness. He must keep it as a secret from Ishaani. Then Ishaani will happen to know about it. Something like that.
😃

Hi Amritha
thanks for the comment
glad you are happy that its not the separation track 
wish that Ishani resolve the problem
for now Ishveer will be together for sure 
actually Ranveer's kidnap fatal illenss track will be a separate track 
actually I am planning for Ranveer's serious illeness track and those kind of 
scenes he hiding it from Ishani will come but right now this is not the track 
dear its some other track actually 
hope you all will like that track 
surely that track you are asking will come but right now this is not the story 
someother track I am going to pen down now hope you will support me for this track and 
hope you can give me some time for the track you are asking ðŸ˜‰
sakshi5050 thumbnail
Episode 636
Ishani came out of Amba's room and started to walk in the corridor were she walked in the corridor were when she came near the stairs Ramu came up in the stairs and saw Ishani. 
Ramu(seeing Ishani):Madam..
Ishani(hearing Ramu calling her she stood and turned and saw Ramu):Bhaiya you didn't sleep yet? I saw you closing the door that time itself..
Ramu:Actually after closing the door I went to the dinning table and saw the foods kept for dinner as it is. I came up to see anyone and ask what to do the food that is kept for dinner?Finally I saw you itself Madam. 
Ishani(seeing Ramu):store those foods in the kitchen and which are good in the morning you serve those foods for the breakfast. 
Ramu:Tk Madam(telling it he turned and was about to get down in the stairs).
Ishani(before he could get down in the stairs):Ramu Bhaiya..
Ramu(hearing his name turned and seeing Ishani):yes madam.
Ishani:you only closed the door of the house know? In front of our house broken wine bottle was there and..(before she could tell the next word).
Ramu:I cleaned it Madam..
Ishani(hearing what Ramu said shook her head as okay):Tk Bhaiya good night..
Ramu:Tk Madam(telling it he started to get down in the stairs).
As soon as Ramu moved from there Ishani too started to walk in the corridor were she walking in the corridor and then she came to their room and she entered their room and she closed the doors and she locked the door and then she walked to the switch board and then she turned off the lights and turning on the night lamps in the bed stand and then she sat in the bed and then she rested her head in the head rest of the bed and then she thought about the way Devarsh behaved to Amba and the way Ranveer got anger seeing Devarsh slapping Amba and the way Ranveer beat Devarsh heavily and the way Ranveer telling her family to get out of the house.She then thought about Baa telling they will leave the house in the morning were Ishani had a thinking face of what to do to this problem were she was often having confusion too to whom to favor in this matter. She was thinking some way to prevent her family from going out of the house and at the same time wanted to prevent her Ranveer's family respect too were she was thinking many ways were the time was moving as she was thinking were when it was exactly 2 o clock in the midnight Ishani took a deep breath thinking a solution to bring this problem to end were she thinking the solution she took she shook her head as okay to herself thinking that her solution will be the perfect solution to this problem were she then rested her head in the head rest and closed her eyes were in sitting position itself she started to sleep. 
NEXT DAY MORNING..
It was exactly 7.30 in the morning were the sun rays started to enter the room were Ishani feeling the sun rays falling over her she slowly opened her eyes were her eyes were bit irritating too as she was lacking a complete sleep were she with the sleep awaken face itself turned and saw the clock in the wall were seeing the time and getting its 7.30 she turned to the other side to see for Ranveer and Raagini as usual were she didn't find both of them were as she didn't find them she sat well in the bed and thought about the things happened in the night were she got the slideshow of Devarsh slapping Amba and Ranveer's anger to her family and the way he told them to get out of the house and the way Baa told her that she will leave the house in the morning were thinking it her face turned serious now..
Ishani(to herself):Oh no Baa and others told me that they will leave the house today morning..(she immediately got down from the bed and then she started to walk fast to the cupboard were she went to the cupboard and then she opened the cupboard and then she took her dresses and towel in her hand and she closed the cupboard and then she almost ran to the washroom were she entered the washroom and closed the washroom door to get ready for the day).
Sun rays were falling in the face of Amba who had a deep sleep in the night were as the sun rays fell in her face she slowly moved her eyelids that said she is going to open her eyes were she slowly opened her eyes and then saw the roof of the room and then she turned her head and saw Kailash sleeping in the sofa and she had a thinking face of why Kailash is sleeping in the sofa were she slowly got up from the bed and then she sat well in the bed and she turned and saw Ranveer on the other side of her in the bed were he was having Raagini still in his hug were Raagini was sleeping well in his embrace keeping her head in Ranveer's chest were Amba seeing Raagini's cute way of sleeping in Ranveer's embrace and seeing both Ranveer and Raagini she got a light smile in her lips. She again in a micro second seeing Ranveer well..
Amba(in thoughts):Why Ranveer is here in our room?(she thinking it and then she slowly thought about the night incidents were she got the slideshow of Raagini's birthday and the way she and Kailash cut the cake with Raagini and the way kailash came and gave the phone to her telling her brother is in the line and the way she tried to talk in the phone with her brother and the way she not getting signal in the phone and the way she moved out of the house to try getting signal there and the way she clashed with Devarsh and the way he broke the wine bottle and the way she was slapped by Devarsh were thinking it she had a worried face now were in thoughts):Devarsh what I did to him?Why he behaved like that to me?
As she was thinking it Ranveer trying to move himself sitting in the bed and not feeling comfortable to move he with a irritated face slowly opened his eyes were opening his eyes he saw this side and that side to see for Ishani were as he saw both the sides his eyes got stuck in Amba's face were seeing Amba he got the flashback of Amba falling unconscious yesterday night and the Doctor visiting her and he injecting medicine to her came to his mind were thinking and seeing Amba.
Ranveer:Maa you are okay know?
Amba(seeing Ranveer and giving a smile to him and caressing his hair with her hand):When I have this much caring son (took her hand from Ranveer's head and caressing Raagini's hair with her hand):cute granddaughter and(seeing Ranveer's face):A caring daughter in law means I will be always fine only Ranveer. 
Ranveer(hearing it from Amba and now feeling relaxed and seeing her):yesterday seeing you fainted we all were shocked a lot Maa.I sprinkled water in your face but that time too you didn't wake up we were so much worried and finally Doctor came and injected injection to you and you slept well. You feel relaxed Maa. Let me go and get some breakfast for you(telling it he got up from the bed and then he laid Raagini in the bed in the place next to Amba and he was about to move were before he could go Amba held his hand with her hand were seeing Amba holding his hand and seeing Amba):Maa are you going to tell me what menu you want for breakfast?
Amba(seeing Ranveer with a silent face):Ranveer come on sit next to me..
Ranveer(hearing what Amba said and seeing Raagini in one side of Amba and then he took his hand slowly from Amba's hand and he walked around the bed and then he came to the other side of the bed and he sat in the bed next to Amba and saw her with a light smile in his face and in a calm tone):Tell me Maa..
Amba:Ranveer what happened yesterday..(before she could tell the next word).
Ranveer(in a instant):Maa for what happened yesterday I gave Devarsh heavy beatings and even told his complete family to go out of the house. They too have told Ishani that they will be leaving the house surely they would have gone out. Here after nothing that is going to hurt my parents will happen in this house. 
Amba(hearing what Ranveer is telling with a unacceptable face):What? you told Ishani's family to go out of the house?
Ranveer(seeing her with a calm face):Haan Maa.
Amba:But why Ranveer?
Ranveer:(seeing Amba with a confirmed face): Maa because of them staying in our house only often something wrong is happening. When I went to Shimla that time too Devarsh has called you as servant and that time itself I told to sent him out of the house but you only stopped me. If you didn't stop me that day means what happened yesterday in our house would have not happened. Yesterday that Devarsh crossed all his limits, even after this I allow them to stay in our house means they will be often hurting you and Baba. I don't want you and Baba to get hurt because of anyone. Let them leave Maa.
Amba(seeing Ranveer's way of talking):Ranveer what are you talking?Did you think how Ishani will get worried If her family go out of the house?
Ranveer(seeing Amba):Maa Because of Ishani's happiness only I am ready to accept her family and allowing them to be in our house but because of that you and Baba are suffering a lot. I said to Ishani too that I don't mind her family leaving the house I even told her that If she feels ashamed to live with me as her family is feeling him as servant even I told her to leave along with her family.Even I didn't allow Raagini to go to Ishani yesterday. 
Amba(hearing what all Ranveer is telling her and seeing him):Ranveer you have stopped a child from going to her mother?
Ranveer(seeing Amba):Maa they are thinking me and you and Baba as servants. I told Ishani that Raagini is servant's daughter for her and so that she never need to worry about Raagini here after. 
Amba:(feeling that Ranveer is having so much anger in his heart and then she held his hand in her hand and seeing him with a motherly affection):Ranveer I am getting that you are having so much anger in your heart for what happened yesterday. (with a worried face):Even I am too hurt for the way Devarsh behaved to me. He hurted me so much I admit it Ranveer but for that what others in the family will do? Why are you showing your anger to everyone for the way Devarsh behaved?
Ranveer(seeing Amba with a not understanding face):Maa he has slapped you yesterday and you are asking me to be calm after seeing that?your health was spoiled due to him even seeing that you are asking me to be calm?
Amba: Haan he slapped me and because of that my health too was spoiled yesterday even I am having so much anger in my heart for the way Devarsh behaved to me. But my question is why are you blaming all the others in Ishani's family?
Ranveer:Maa if they keep on being with us means surely these kind of Incidents will be happening one way or the other. They all are seeing us as servants only Maa till today. Let them leave Maa don't talk in favor of them to me. Let me get breakfast for you(telling it he was about to get up).
Amba(without leaving his hand):Ranveer ek minute..
Ranveer(hearing it without getting up seeing Amba):haan 
Amba: Ranveer I agree what happened yesterday was really a hurting incident only and especially to our family. But in this anger you are asking Ishani to leave with her family too? Do you think you can be without Ishani?
Ranveer hearing this question now somewhat losing his anger and saw Amba with a silent face. 
Amba(seeing Ranveer's silent face): you can't be without Ishani know? Then why are you hurting her for the wrong which was not because of her. Ranveer Devarsh slapped me and I have so much anger on him but what Ishani or her family did in this?
Ranveer hearing it now with a calm face saw Amba. 
Amba:(seeing Ranveer):Ranveer what Ishani has done for you think about it. She has gone behind bars just to protect you, she has gone till hanging to death just to save your life, She jumped with you in the river without even thinking about her life. If she has thought you as a servant means she would have never done those things for you. Due to me often keeping her separate from you only she used to called you as Driver's son other than that she has never thought you like that Ranveer. I too hated her just because she was not understanding your love but when she understood your love she did many sacrifices which no other girl would have done for you. You know what when I brought Ishani to this house back accepting her as my Bahu I thought that I have hurt her so much so here after I should never hurt her. From that day I tried my best not to hurt her. For her happiness only even I am okay with her family staying with our family. (seeing Ranveer and took her hand from his hand and she caressed Ranveer's hair):Even now Ishani will be surely thinking a solution to this problem. I don't know what she will do to this problem but I am sure she will never let down your respect and our family respect. Getting anger you are failing to understand Ishani sometimes Ranveer understand her. 
Ranveer thought about the way he behaved to Ishani yesterday night were he thought about the way he ignored her when she came to talk to him and the way he restricted Raagini from going to Ishani and the way he talked harsh to her and the way he asked her to get out of the house..
Amba(seeing Ranveer's thinking face and in a affection tone):Dikhra If Ishani has thought you as servant surely she would have not lived with you and (seeing Raagini who was sleeping well):She would have not given birth to your child also.But you are stopping a child from going to her mother? No one has rights to separate a child from their mother Ranveer remember that always. To the woman who take care of your happiness to keep her happy only we are okay with her family staying with us.Now If you ask her family to get out of the house means do you think Ishani will be happy with you?
Ranveer seeing Amba shook his head as no with a silent face. 
Amba:Haan she can't be happy with you and If she goes out of this house along with her family then too you can never be happy in your life Ranveer. 
Ranveer(seeing Amba and in a normal tone Now):Maa I agree what you are telling is right only. But do you tell me to leave Devarsh as it is?
Amba(seeing him with a mother's affection): I am not telling to leave Devarsh as it is at the same time I am telling you that thinking that you are punishing Devarsh don't punish Ishani or her family. 
Ranveer saw Amba with a what to do face were he had a thinking face too. 
Ishani came out of the washroom wearing a Rose color Salwar Kameez and then she came to the mirror and then she started to make her make up fast were she took just 10 minutes to make her make up were then making her final check in the mirror and then she started to walk in the room towards the door were she came to the door and then she unlocked the door and she opened the door and then she came out of the room and then she walked in the corridor fast towards Baa's room. 
Ishani(walking in the corridor itself to herself):Baa told me she will be leaving the house in the morning. Let me see Baa first and convince her again so that she will be in the house. After that let me do what I have planned to do..(telling it she was walking in the corridor were as she was walking).
She heard a voice in the hall telling "Arrey don't go know? Parul please"
Ishani who was walking in the corridor towards Baa's room hearing this voice she came to the corridor stand and standing in the corridor she saw the hall were she saw her completely family except Chaitali and Devarsh in the hall were they were having the trolley bags in their hands for each of them were Laxmi was convincing Parul not to go.
Ranveer(thinking well and saw Amba and seeing Amba with a confirmed face):Tk Maa let Devarsh alone leave the house. Others can be with us. Don't know whether they have gone out of the house or not but If they have gone out too let me go and bring them back for sure. (telling it he saw Amba with a cute mother's boy face).
Amba(seeing Ranveer with a smile):Now you are my son Ranveer. what you said is right send that Devarsh out of the house he will never understand your hard work and your talent so I too don't want him in our house. 
Ranveer:Tk Maa(telling it he saw Amba's face).
Ranveer cutely went close to Amba and hugged her were Amba too hugged Ranveer back with a affection for him. 
To be continued ðŸ˜‰ðŸ˜‰ðŸ˜‰
Ishveer45 thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Great episode.
Waiting for the next.
Neha522 thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Hey Sakshi!!!!
I'm so happy that Amba protects Ishaani's family. I don't want Parekhs to leave Ranveer's house. Finally Ranveer agreed to kick Dewarsh out of the house.😊
Alisha306 thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Hi Sakshi
How are you? Hope you are fine. Thanks for pm.
Everything is settled down I hope.
Waiting for the next
anaptiras thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Amazing episode. Like it a lot.😳😳
sakshi5050 thumbnail

Hi Mansi
thanks for the comment
glad you liked the update