ZaYa OS : Beintehaa : 6 Years Later

cupcaked thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 6 years ago
Oh my god! Oh my god! Oh my god! I am writing a ZaYa OS! It's literally been years since my hands have typed that. ZaYa. ZaYa. ZaYa. 😃 I am so so excited that this forum did not get closed and that I still can write fanfics here. This is the only place I wanna be now.😳
Here's a little story on what Beintehaa would be like three years after it's end. Narrated by Aaliya Zain Abdullah. 

OoO

"Sara!" I shout. Oh my god, nobody in this house ever listens to me. Ek toh yeh Kitkit hai, pata nahi roz roz kaha gayab ho jaata hai. "Kaha ho tum?"

I hear crying from the other room.

"Sara, what are you doing here baby?"

I miss Mamu so much. I wish he was there with us. He was like an angel when I had no one else. I still remember my wedding day like it was yesterday. If it hadn't broken off with the moron I was getting married to, I would never have been married to Zain. The best mistake I ever made.

It feels me with so much happiness and at the same time amusement that how much we used to hate each other. I remember Zain saying to me, "Welcome to Hell, Mamu Ki Bhanji." And now he treats me like I'm an angel.

Well, our daughter certainly is.

Sara Zain Abdullah is the world's cutest, most adorable, smart and beautiful girl. Oh and did I mention she's absolutely cute? 

Being only 2 years old, I feel like we need to be careful of what we say around her. But Zain being Zain, you know how he can be, never complies. He's always calling me MKB, or some variation of it anyway, and I feel like I might burst. Burst with rage, not with love for him.

I expect that you would want to know about others too. While we still miss Mamu everyday, people of Abdullah house have started to move on one way or the other. 

Mami, Surraiya Osman Abdullah, has taken up a job. Yes, you heard it right, a job! Now I know it's really hard to believe, but apparently, she's teaching middle school kids French now. 

Who knew?

Next, Fahad Bhai. Aah, an angel on Earth. He's currently being sandwiched between Nafisa and Shazia. Yes, I know, they rekindled and all. But you know old hatred dies hard. Saif is still the adorable boy you remember him to be, he's more grown up now and demands that you don't make kissy faces when you meet him. Arooj and Sana absolutely love Sara, a thing I am eternally grateful for, and Saif also plays along with them.

Who else? Well, that leaves my darling husband. Zain Osman Abdullah, or Zain Aaliya Haider, as he now likes to call himself, is absolutely business-like now. But don't let that fool you, it's not like he isn't an idiot anymore. He still loves to annoy me, take our two-year-old daughter on ice-cream tours and be what you would expect him to be -- charming. 

"Mumma?" The sweetest voice in the whole wide world breaks me out of my train of thought.

Wait.

Who said that?

"ZAIN! ZAIN! ZAIN! JALDI AAO! KOI TOH AAO! Sara said her first word!"

"What happened, Aaliya?" Zain walks into the room. "OH MY GOD, did you just say she said her first word?"

"She just said 'Mumma'." I lean down next to my baby. "Baby, say 'Mumma' again."

"Mumma." She giggles. Oh my god, I am going to die of happiness.

"Why won't she said Papa?"

"Because she doesn't love her Papa as much as she loves her Mumma. Isn't that right, Sara? You love your Mumma more than anything, right?"

"Mumma." She claps her hands in glee. I might start clapping my hands too if I wasn't holding her.

"Call Mami!" 

"MOMM!" Zain shouts.

"Dumbo, go downstairs and call Mami." I slap his on his head. 

"Why should I go?" He looks at me.

"Because I'm holding my daughter." I start to bounce her and she giggles. Oh my god, I am never going to get tired of that.

"So what, she's your daughter now?"

"What happened? Why are the two of you shouting like the house caught on fire?" Mami walks in. Followed by a very worried Fahad Bhai.

"Please tell me you have something for me to do. Please. I have to get away from them. They will drive me mad." Sara giggles at Fahad, and he immediately relaxes holding out his arms to take my daughter.

"Sara just said her first word."

To be continued...😃

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

fariya98 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Aww😛 that's cute...😳👏
Pls continue 😊
Aarohi2009 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Omg tears of happiness flowing down my chicks. How much i missed zaya. I always wanted to see a teack like this on beintehaa. Thanks for writing this os. Its really good. Waiting foe next part. Please write aff on them.