Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sakshi5050 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 6 years ago

Originally posted by: Ishveer45

Hello Sakshi
Very nice celebration of Raagini's birthday. Hate Devarsh. I just can't bear him.

Hi Amritha
thanks for the comment
glad you liked the celebration of Raagini's birthday 
yes we can hate devarsh as much as we want 
keep reading 
😉
sakshi5050 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Neha522

Hey Sakshi
Astonishing update. Like the look of both Ishveer and Raagini. Happy that Ranveer has come on time. To be honest, I was worried about him. Now everything is going well. Like Ishveer romance.
Update soon.
😉

Hi Neha
glad you liked the update 
thanks for the comment
happy that you liked Ishveer and Raagini and Ranveer coming on time 
yes we can worry about our cute hero 
everything is going well till now 
happy that you liked Ishveer romance 
ya let me update the next 
keep reading 
😉
sakshi5050 thumbnail

Originally posted by: anaptiras

Wonderful episode dear.
Waiting for the next. ðŸ˜‰ðŸ˜‰ðŸ˜‰

Hi Anaptiras
thanks for the comment
glad you liked the episode 
keep reading ðŸ˜‰
sakshi5050 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Alisha306

Hi Sakshi
How are you? Hope you are fine. Thanks for pm. Like the episode very much.
Update the next episode soon.
Take care darling.
😛😛😛

Hi Alisha
thanks fot the comment 
ya I am fine dear 
hope you are doing good 
glad you liked the episode 
take care 
keep reading 
😉
sakshi5050 thumbnail
Episode 632
Ishani walked and went to the kitchen and she entered the kitchen were she saw Ramu cooking for the dinner and Mala washing the vessels near the sink were Ishani came to Ramu. 
Ishani:Bhaiya cake is in the fridge let me take it. Where have you kept the knife, candles?
Ramu(turning off the stove and seeing Ishani):Its in the draw only madam let me take and give it. 
Ishani:Haan give match box also..
Ramu:Tk madam.(he started to move towards the draw of the kitchen)
Ishani giving a okay head shake to Ramu and she started to walk towards the fridge were she went near the fridge and she opened the fridge door and then she saw Black forest cake inside the fridge were she took the cake out and then she held the cardboard of the cake carefully in her inner hand and then she closed the fridge door by that time Ramu came near her with plastic knife, candle and match box in his hands were he came to Ishani. 
Ramu(showing the knife, match box and candles to Ishani):Madam things you asked..
Ishani(seeing Ramu):Come with me having these things with you Bhaiya..
Ramu(shook his head as yes):Tk 
Ishani(turned and seeing mala):Mala 
Mala(washing a vessel and hearing Ishani calling her turning and seeing Ishani):Haan Bhabhi..
Ishani:you too come with me. After Raagini cut the cake after having the cake you both can come and continue the work. 
Mala(giving a okay head shake with light smile):Tk Bhabhi you keep going let me come..
Ishani:hmm okay(she gave a smile to Mala).
Ishani saw Ramu and signed him to come with her were Ramu too shook his head as yes to Ishani and Ishani started to walk having the cake in her hand were Ramu too started to walk behind her and they both came out of the kitchen and started to walk towards the hall were they walked and they came to the hall and Ishani brought the cake to the hall and she came near the tea poi were all of them with a happy smile saw the cake. 
Pratik:(with a happy smile):Come on everyone clap your hands cake came know?
All of them seeing Pratik's excitement seeing the cake had a happy smile in their faces were all clapped their hands as told by Pratik were Ishani bent and she kept the cake in the tea poi were the cake was having birthday wishes along with Raagini's name in it and the cake was now in between the rose petals that were in the tea poi were the cake was like:

Ishani saw Ramu behind her and she got the knife, match box and candles from Ramu and then she kept the things in the tea poi next to the cake and then took the candles in her hands and she started to keep the candles over the cake near all the cherry fruit were then after fixing the candles she took the match box and took the match stick from the box and she lighted the match stick and then she lighted the candles in the cake and then she kept the burnt match stick near the tea poi and then she kept the match box in the tea poi and then she stood well and saw for Raagini were Raagini was cutely sitting in Amba's lap and was smiling to Amba.
Ishani(seeing Amba):Maa..
Amba(hearing Ishani calling her smiling to Raagini and seeing Ishani):Haan Ishani..
Ishani:Maa cake is ready for Raagini. 
Amba:(seeing the cake in the tea poi with candles now and smiling and she got up having Raagini in her hands and brought Raagini to Ishani):Hmm (seeing for Ranveer and seeing Ranveer smiling to Nitin,Mithesh, Laxmi's husband and Kailash):Ranveer come here..
Ranveer(smiling to Mithesh,Nitin, Laxmi's husband and Kailash hearing Amba calling him signing he is going to Mithes,Nitin, Laxmi's husband and Kailash and he walked and came and stood near Ishani and Amba and seeing Amba):Haan Maa. 
Ishani:Get Raagini and be near Ishani and cut the cake..
Ranveer too shook his head as yes and he was about to get Raagini from Amba.
Ishani(before Ranveer could get Raagini from Amba):Ek minute Ranveer..
Ranveer(hearing it stopped from getting Raagini from Amba and seeing Ishani):Kya hua Ishani?
Ishani(seeing Ranveer):Actually I thought some other way to celebrate Raagini's birthday this year. If you don't mind can I?..(she was bit hesitating to tell about her idea).
Ranveer(giving a smile to her):What ever way you thought to celebrate Raagini's birthday will be surely a good idea only. Tell us what you thought?
Ishani(seeing Ranveer and Amba with a smile):This year let Maa and Baba be with Raagini and cut the cake..
Amba(hearing what Ishani said):Arrey why we need to cut the cake Ishani?
Kailash(being near Mithesh hearing what is going on):Haan Ishani you and Ranveer cut the cake..
Ishani(seeing Kailash and then seeing Amba):Maa please If you both cut the cake with Raagini that will be a beautiful memories know?Birthday with Grandfather and grandmother..(seeing kailash):please Baba (seeing Amba):Please Maa...
Ranveer(seeing the way Ishani is taking care of his family's happiness had a admiring smile seeing Ishani were he then making up himself and seeing Amba):Haan Maa Ishani has given a best idea(seeing Kailash):Baba come on now..
Kailash without anyway walked from Mithesh,Nitin and Laxmi's husband and he came and stood next to Amba. 
Amba(seeing Ranveer):Ranveer what is this you also..(before she could tell the next word).
Ranveer(with a cute face coming and holding Amba's shoulders with his hands):Maa when I was small we never had money to celebrate my birthday and we have never cut cake and all that time know? At least with my daughter you can cut the cake and enjoy that happiness know?
Amba(saw Ranveer with a emotional face):hmm okay...
Ranveer cutely smiled to Amba and shook his head as yes to her and took his hand from Amba's shoulders were Amba took Raagini near the tea poi and then she bent and left Raagini down in the floor were cutie pie seeing the candles in the cake and had a smile were she cutely kept her hands beside the cake on each side and saw the cake cutely were Kailash and Amba stood on each side of Raagini. Ranveer and Ishani standing and were seeing both Kailash and Amba admiring Raagini and the way they were handling Raagini. 
Ranveer(seeing Pratik):pratik cover Raagini's photos..
Pratik(seeing Ranveer shook his head as yes): hmm okay Ranveer..
All of them got up from the sofa and surrounded the tea poi and saw Raagini with a happy smile. Pratik came in front and he turned on his camera in his phone and he started to cover that photos of Raagini near the cake and the other photograph of the event. 
Ranveer(seeing the family happiness he had a happy smile were he turned and saw Ishani next to him were she was smiling seeing Raagini's cuteness and he moving more close to her and in a low tone):How you are able to attract me this much?
Ishani(hearing what Ranveer is asking her turning and seeing him):What?
Ranveer:Today making my maa and Baba to cut the cake with Raagini you attracted me again. How you are able to attract me this much?
Ishani(seeing Ranveer with a cute smile and in a low tone):I not only love my husband I love his family too. So only today I wanted my Daughter to celebrate her birthday with her grand parents..
Ranveer(smiled to her with romantic face and in a low tone):For this itself I will love you the whole night today..
Ishani(having a blushing face cutely hit her hand on his shoulder without to anyone's notice):Chee now concentrate on the birthday of Raagini(she was having cute shyness)
Ranveer smiled seeing her shyness and then saw Raagini were Ishani smiled to Ranveer and she too saw Raagini. 
Baa(seeing Raagini):Chalo Raagini blow the candles..
Raagini(cutely raised her head and saw Baa):Baa..
Baa:blow the candles...
Raagini hearing what Baa said saw the candles in the cake and thinking about Ranveer blowing the candle yesterday night during cutting the small cake and then she cutely blow the air were all of them smiled seeing Raagini's cuteness were as she started to blow Kailash and Amba too bent and they blow the candle were all of them clapped their hands well with happiness were Amba took the knife from the tea poi in her hand and gave it to Raagini were Raagini cutely got the knife from Amba and she held the knife were Kailash held her hand along with the knife and he took the knife to the cake and then he saw Amba and signed her to hold his hand were Amba too giving a smile to him and she held her hand above Kailash hand and they both held Raagini's hand well and they started to cut the cake..
All of them(with happy smile):Happy Birthday to you, Happy Birthday to you, Happy Birthday dear Raagini, Happy birthday to you..
They cut the cake and Kailash took his hand from Raagini's hand were that made Amba too take her hand were Kailash then took the piece of the cake and then he showed it to Raagini's mouth were cutie pie with a smile got the cake from Kailash..
Kailash(with a smile feeding to Raagini):Happy birthday..
Raagini smiled to Kailash and started to chew it cutely were Amba got the knife from Raagini's hand and keeping the knife in the tea poi and then she too took a small piece of cake in her hand and then she showed it to Raagini's mouth were Raagini cutely got the cake from Amba and started to chew it well. 
Ishani(seeing Amba):Tk Maa let me cut the cakes into pieces and serve it to all. 
Amba(smiling to Raagini and hearing what Ishani said and seeing Ishani):But before that let us give gifts to Raagini...
Ishani(smiled to Amba):Tk Maa..
Amba(seeing mala):Mala in Baa's room only all the gifts we got for Raagini is there. (seeing Ramu):Ramu you too go with Mala and both of you bring the gifts..Gifts are gift wrapped and is in the corner of the room.
Mala and Ramu shook their heads as okay and they started to walk towards Baa's room. All of them were smiling happily were Pratik was clicking all the precious moments in his phone. 
Devarsh walked in the road and then finally he reached RV mansion gate were he came and stood in front of the gate were the security saw Devarsh and then he opened the gate for him were Devarsh too as the gate was open for him he entered the gate and then he started to walk in the pathway of the house. As walking itself he got the thought about the wine bottle his friend gave him were he put his hand inside his pant pocket and then he took the wine bottle in his hand and seeing the wine bottle with a drunken smile. 
Devarsh(seeing the wine bottle):Today ...as it was...free drink...only I went to drink ...my friend gave you as free to me...I am so happy to have you...(he seeing the bottle itself was walking here and there in the pathway of the house).
Mala and Ramu brought the gift boxes in their hands were they brought the gift and then kept it in the tea poi next to the cake. 
Amba(seeing Ishani and showing the gift boxes in the tea poi):Everyone from our family has brought gift to Raagini and all the gifts are here. Take the gifts to your room Ishani..
Ishani(Seeing the gifts in the tea poi shook her head as yes): hmm okay Maa..(seeing Nitin having the gift box in his hand):Papa give the gift you have brought..
Nitin(seeing Ishani with a smile shook his head as yes and he walked and came to her and showed the gift to Ishani):Have it..
Ishani got the gift from Nitin with a smile and she kept the gift box in the tea poi along with the other gifts. 
Ishani(seeing Raagini):Did you see everyone has got the gift for you. Tell thanks to all..
Raagini(hearing what Ishani said cutely shook her head as yes): hmm(seeing everyone cutely):Tanku..
All of them smiled for the way Raagini was thanking were everyone happily smiled.
Baa(seeing Raagini):Hmm you are welcome Raagini...
Raagini(cutely smiled to Baa): hmm Baa...
Baa smiled to Raagini were Ishani smiling seeing Raagini's cuteness and then she saw Mala.
Ishani:Mala bring the paper plates and a tray let me cut the cakes and give to you then you can serve to everyone. 
Mala:Tk Bhabhi..(she started to walk towards the kitchen).
Devarsh seeing the wine bottle in his hand and walking irregularly in the pathway of the house and then he came near the front corridor and then he sat in the steps of the house and then he saw the wine bottle with a drunken smile. 
Devarsh(in a drunken tone):How ...you...are this..much cute...?
I am...so lucky ...to get you today..(he was blabbering seeing the wine bottle).
Mala brought the paper cups and tray in her hands were she came and kept the tray in the tea poi and she started to keep the paper plates in the tray one by one were Ishani then started to cut the cake with the knife and she took each piece of cake and she kept it in each paper plate and taking few minutes she filled the paper plates in the tray with black forest cakes were Ishani cutting the whole cake and making the pieces in the paper plate and she kept the knife in the tea poi and saw Mala. 
Ishani:Serve to all Mala..
Mala shook her head as okay to Ishani and she took the tray in her hand and she started to move to give the cake to everyone were Raagini was sitting in Amba's lap who was sitting in the sofa now were all were sitting around the sofa here and there were Mala started to serve the cake to everyone were all of them took one paper plates with cake in their hands and they started to have the cake were Ranveer who was smiling and chatting to Sharman,manas, Pratik saw Ishani were Ishani was telling something to Parul and they both were smiling to each other were Ranveer was admiring her with thief look were he was stealing her beauty with his eyes itself. Mala served the cake to everyone were Ranveer and Ishani too started to have the cake chatting with the family members were all were so happy in their hearts..Kailash, Mithesh, Nitin, Laxmi's husband were having cake and were chatting with each other at one corner. Laxmi, Amba, Chaitali and Baa were chatting with each other sitting in the sofa near to each other and were admiring Raagini's naughtiness too as Raagini was sitting in Amba's lap. Ishani, Parul were chatting and Ranveer, Sharman, manas and Pratik were chatting and laughing among each other. 
Devarsh got up from the steps and he again started to walk towards the house in the corridor talking to the wine bottle itself were he was going towards the entrance with a stammering walk. 
Kailash(seeing Nitin): you know what Nitinji now a days no people have patience If we walk in the road means other people are running If we give some time to them they will make us lay in the road and they will run on us..
Nitin(laughing a bit):Haan that is true only Kailashji..
As Nitin was telling it Kailash's phone being in his pant pocket rang its Ringtone were kailash holding the paper plate with the cake in one hand and with other hand he took the phone out and he saw the phone display and getting its Amba's distance relative brother call and then he picked the call. 
Kailash:Hello Tripathi...
Amba's distance brother:Jijaji I want to talk to Amba Didi..I called to her phone but its not reachable..
Kailash:Ek minute let me give the phone to her..(Seeing Nitin):Amba's relative brother has called let me give the phone to her and come..
Mithesh, Laxmi's husband and Nitin shook their head as okay to Kailash were Kailash having the paper plate in his one hand and having the phone in other hand he started to walk to Amba and he came near the sofa and then he stood behind the sofa on Amba's side..
Kailash:Amba..
Amba(laughing to Baa seeing Raagini's activity and hearing her name she turned and saw Kailash):Haan Kailashji..
Kailash(gave the phone to her):your brother Tirupathi has called. 
Amba(with a not understanding face):Tirupathi has called?What a surprise he has got our thoughts?
Kailash:Don't know for what he has called he has called to your phone and your phone was unreachable so now you talk to him...
Amba(shook her head as yes to Kailash and she got the phone from his and she kept the phone in her ears):Hello...
She was hearing some rubbing noise on the other side..
Amba(in a bit loud tone):Hello Tirupathi...Hello...Hello...(seeing kailash):I am not hearing anything..
Kailash:Arrey I heard when he talked..go to some distance and talk and see..
Amba:Tk..(seeing Laxmi next to her):Laxmi get Raagini from me..
let me talk this phone call and come..
Laxmi:Tk Moti behan..(she took Raagini from Amba's lap and she made Raagini to sit in her lap and gave smile to Raagini were Raagini too cutely smiled to Laxmi).
Amba got up from the sofa and she walked some distance from there and she went near a pillar and then she kept the phone in her ears.
Amba:Hello...Tirupathi..
Tirupathi:hello...hello...Didi...
Amba:haan tell me...
Again she heard the voice of rubbing something on the other end..
Amba(hearing this noise and to herself):let me go out and talk so that I will get the signal..(telling it having the phone in her ears and keep on telling hello she was trying to talk and she walked towards the entrance of the hall to go out).
Devarsh walking here and there in the corridor and having the wine bottle in his hand and he walked and was coming towards the entrance of the house were both Amba and Devarsh without to their notice came towards the entrance of the house from opposite direction at the same time were when Devarsh was entering the house Amba talking in the phone and she come out of the house were in this they both hit with each other were that made Devarsh to bit jerk and even Amba too jerked and Amba stood well managing herself after the jerk were Devarsh due to clashing with Amba in that jerk he left the wine bottle in his hand were the wine bottle fell in the floor and was broken into pieces were Amba who has stood well now saw in front of her and saw Devarsh and got to know she has hit with Devarsh were Devarsh saw the broken wine bottle and was getting anger slowly were others who were having cake and were chatting and smiling with each other hearing the bottle broken sound saw the entrance. 
To be continued ðŸ˜‰ðŸ˜‰ðŸ˜‰
PrinceAsif thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Owwh shiitt... Can't say anything... Jst waiting fot the next.. ... B safe & sound didu
Vampire2468 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Mind blowing update can't wait for next part ðŸ˜³
Alisha306 thumbnail
Hi Sakshi
How are you? Hope you are fine. Thanks for pm.
The celebrations are amazing. Like the idea of Ishaani to give Raagini to Amba and Kailash. I am sure they are very happy to cut the cake. Happy for them.
Waiting for Ishveer romantic night. Hope it won't be spoil.

anaptiras thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Great update.
Waiting for the next.
Ishveer45 thumbnail
Like the cake prepared for Raagini's birthday.
The episode is also excellent.
😃😃