Posted: 6 years ago
Awesome story..
Pls update soon...
Thank u
cutieruhi thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 5
PART 10

ishra were lost in each other when they heard toshiji's voice-baarish mein kya kar raha hai puttar. 

Ishra looked at toshiji and Raman said-just coming maa. Then he looked at ishita and asked-ander chalen. 

Ishita nodded and both went inside the house only to see toshiji standing with towel. 

Toshiji -yeh kya pagalpan hai, tu bheeg gaya pura. She said pulling raman's ear. 

Raman -ahh, sirf mujhe hi daanto apni bahu ko nahi, yeh pagalpan mera nahi teri bahu ka hai. 

Toshiji -achcha toh yeh khurafat ishita puttar ka hai. But she will be saved kyunki uske to main kaan bhi nahi khinch sakti .toh uski jagah tere hi Kaan khinchungi. 

Raman -achcha meri maa, ab se aisi galti nahi karunga, but kaan toh chodo, it's paining. Ab kya nikaal dogi. He said making toshiji leave his ear. She make him sit and start drying his hair with the towel while ishita was just admiring them. 

Raman look at her and said toshiji -maa, ishita bhi bheeg gayi hai, give her a towel too. 

Toshiji-ishita ko, but she is a soul. How she will hold it. 

Raman -she was saying she learn how to hold things, even she knows to change clothes. U know maa,she opened her eyes for a second too. 

Toshiji -really, but how and when, why don't u called me. 

Ishra looked at each other not understanding how to tell toshiji that she opened her eyes when he kissed her. 

Seeing raman not responding toshiji asked again-arey tell me, when she opened her eyes. 

Raman -when we experienced rain together. I think she is getting better maa, aapko kya lagta hai. 

Toshiji -i don't know, u were telling that she is getting tired, and she is sleeping. I never heard any soul sleeping. She is fine naa. 

Raman -haan fine hi hogi, naa ishita. 

Ishita looked at them and said-haan I am fine, actually I was not sleeping, I was trying to learn the magic. U know by closing my eyes and meditation I can contact with souls. And through them I learned magic tricks, to touch and feel things. She said making Raman confused. 

Raman-atma se baat, like really. 

Ishita-haan sach mein, when I closed my eyes, I could connect to few. Bahut thodi der ke liye hi sahi but I got connected. Jaise phone pe baat karna, I could really talk to them. 

Raman -wow that's really great. He said only to hear, what u guys r talking. 

Raman looked at toshiji and said-nothing maa, it's just Ishita is getting connected to other souls. Isn't it great. 

Toshiji-i don't think so, she is alive. Why she is getting connected to souls. Ishita puttar I don't know I am right or wrong but stop doing things like this. U r not a soul but very much alive. We want u to get fine soon, don't start enjoying being soul, OK. Main kal hi hamare pandit ji se baat karti hoon. Koi puja yaa hawan or anything to make u fine. OK puttar, she said and then asked looking at Raman, Raman puttar, yeh sun rahi hai meri baat. 

Ishita-yes raman, I am listening and understanding too. She is right, I shouldn't contact with souls. Kya pata baad mein koi problem ho jaaye. From now onwards I will not do anything so silly. 

Raman heard both and said-maa, she understood it point. Ab woh aisa nahi karegi and thank u so much naa for thinking so much for her. He said hugging toshiji. 

Toshiji pat him lovingly and said-arey pagal, Main maa hoon teri, koi maa ko thank u bolta hai kya, all I want is to see her fine and both of u happy. She said and hugged Raman back. 

Toshiji -achcha jao, ab so jao. It's getting late, actually very late. 

Raman nodded and went to his room while ishita too went behind him. 

Soon both were in his room laying side by side, looking at each other. Ishita dress was again changed into shirt and trouser. 

Raman -ishita come close to me. He said opening his arms. 

Ishita went closer to him and said-i am sorry raman. I actually realised that those souls were pulling me to their world. If I continued to be in contact with them, I would have actually lost my life. 

Raman -kabhi dobara aisi galti mat Karna, jaan. U r my life I can't afford to loose u. 

Ishita-me too,cant afford to be away from u. So aaj se jaadu waadu bandh, just make me fine soon, so that I can enjoy ur love, ur touches, ur kisses. She said looking down blushing hard. 

Raman -omg ,never seen any bhootni blushing like this, but kya karen,raman ka jalwa hi kuch aisa hai.noone can resist me. 

Ishita-kuch bhi naa raman. Aisa kuch nahi hai. 

Raman -oh really, toh bol kya tujhe mera kiss karna achcha nahi lagaa tha. 

Ishita-it was magical. And I so wanted to feel it fully but my bad luck, I couldn't do anything. 

Raman -koi nahi very soon, u will be fine. Then I will kiss u hungrily aur passionately. 

Ishita-tab bhi sirf kiss hi karenge, lazy. 

Raman -omg, my bold sexy madrasan bhootni. Tu toh mujhe despo bana degi. Chal so jaa chup chap. But u can't sleep, OK toh tu tafree kar, Main sota hoon. Good night. 

Ishita -its already morning raman. 

Raman -then good morning jaan
Now let me sleep. He said and closed his eyes to catch some sleep while ishita was just busy in admiring him. 

Next day passed in a jiffy, mihika tried to contact the neurosurgeon but he was out of country. Same ways toshiji tried to meet her pandit but he was also our of city. 

Later in the evening, Raman, toshiji, Mimi and ishita was sitting in the hall. All were sipping tea while ishita was just sitting next to raman. 

Mihika-sorry bhai, I tried but Doc is out of country. 

Toshiji -pandit ji bhi yahan nahi hai. I don't know what's going on, kuch bhi achcha nahi ho raha, we r trying hard to get a break through to get ishita fine but kuch nahi ho raha. 

Mihir -haan Bhai, ab kya karenge, bhabhi ko kaise thik karenge. He was saying when they heard ,bhabhi, kaun bhabhi. Kiski bhabhi. 

Everyone turned and saw mr bhalla standing there all confused. All got happy seeing him while Raman and toshiji went to him. Mr bhalla hugged them tight and said-what u guys were talking about. 

Toshiji-woh, we were just talking randomly. Aap aaiye naa, ander baithiye. Fresh ho jaiye, then we will talk. 

Mr bhalla -no I am good, it was a short journey. U tell me what u guys were talking about, who is sick and mihir's bhabhi. I don't know any brother of mihir. 

Raman -aap baithiye papa, I will tell u everything. 

Mr bhalla nodded and sat next to him. Raman started narrating everything and soon he told his father every incident he went through. Mr bhalla was shocked beyond words.

He got up in anger and said-r u mad raman, r u even listening what u r saying. 

Raman -trust me papa, she is my soul mate, woh bahut problem mein thi, I have saved her and now she is in coma. 

Mr bhalla -toshiji, mihir, u all r also with him. Tum sab pagal ho gaye ho, aisi bakwaas story par believe kar rahe ho. I am very sure someone is trapping Raman for money. I don't know how, I think there must be two girls, may be twins, Ek body ki tarah act karti hogi aur dusri soul ki tarah. 

Toshiji-but bhalla ji only raman can see her. Agar woh ladki hoti toh sabko dikhti. 

Mihir-haan uncle, hum sabne dekha hai ki woh nahi dikhti. 

Mr bhalla -stop talking rubbish mihir, Humne dekha hai ki woh nahi dikhti, like really. 

Raman -haan papa,yeh sach hai.  try to understand, she is really a soul. Aur woh bahut innocent hai. Trust me papa. 

Mr bhalla -i don't know how she is doing all this but one thing is for sure, she is trapping u and I am not going to take it. I am throwing that girl's body out of my house, dekhna khud hi uth kar chali jayegi. Saying so he walked to her room while everyone ran behind mr bhalla to stop him. 

Raman stood in front of the door and said-no papa, u can't do this. Woh mar jayegi, she need medical attention .i won't let u do this. She is my responsibility papa. 

Mr bhalla -hatt jao, Raman. I won't let her stay here anymore. Dhokha de rahi hai woh tumhe Raman. Let me go inside. He said pushing raman. Raman tried to stop his father again only to get slapped. 

Ishita start crying seeing the fight between the father -son duo because of her. 

Raman look at ishita and said-u don't worry jaan, I will not let u harm her. Aur aap papa, bhale hi aap mujhe maar maar kar maar daaliye, I won't let u harm her.he said safeguarding ishita body when Mr bhalla saw ishita's face and all he could say was, ishita. 

Everyone got shocked hearing this when Mr bhalla said-yeh toh ishita iyer hai. He said sitting on the chair nearby. 

Raman -haan, Iska naam Ishita hi hai. U know her. 

Mr bhalla -ofcourse, infact I went to meet her only along with her two partner but she wasn't in the meeting and her partners said that she went out of country but yeh yahan, aise. How. 

Ishita was shocked hearing this along with others. 

Ishita-unn logon ne jhooth kyun bola, they knew well that we were being attacked, toh phir unhone jhooth kyun bola raman. 

Raman looked at ishita and said-aur woh log thik hai toh unn logon ne police mein complain kyun nahi ki. 

Mihir -haan Bhai, what could be the reason behind this. 

Mr bhalla -ishita ki soul sach much yahan hai ,I don't believe. Actually I can't believe. 

Toshiji-believe toh hum bhi nahi karte the, but had to believe, as we can't ignore the obvious. Woh sach mein aatma hai, bahut mushkil mein hai. Kisi ne usse zinda zameen mein gaadh diya tha, Raman has saved her. He loves her alot. 

Mr bhalla  -I Am sorry raman, Maine tujh par haath uthaya, I shouldn't have done this. Maaf kar dein. 

Raman -ita OK papa, first we should think why her partners told lie about ishita. 

Mr bhalla -yes, we should know the truth. I think we should call them here ,tab shayad kuch pata chale. 

Mihir-thats a great idea uncle, call them here only. 

Mr bhalla -ok then I am calling them and will tell them to come here for next meeting,ok.

Raman and mihir nodded. Mr bhalla called her partners and told them to come to Delhi asap and then hung the call. 

Mr bhalla -they r coming. 

Mihir-we should find about them before they reach here, uncle naam kya hai unka. 

Mr bhalla -ashok khanna and param  Chopra. 

Raman -ashok and param, let them come. Till then we will find about them. Naa mihir. 

Mihir nodded and both went out to find about ashok and param telling everyone to take care of ishita. 

That's all for now, enjoy and do comment and hit like. Will wait for it. 

Ps-190+ likes with long comments for next updt. 

cutieruhi thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 5
Updated next part, enjoy. 
jakkula.sirisha thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
me first
ishra convo is too cute
mr bhalla came back and raman told him about ishita and her story mrbhalla did bekeved anything and want to through ishus body out
raman tried to stop him but he slapped raman
mr bhalla recognised ishita and atlast he beleved them
so ishu partnerd are main culprits they are the one who tried to kill ishita thats why they are lying about ishita
hope ishu get well soon
continue soonEdited by jakkula.sirisha - 6 years ago