Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sakshi5050 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 6 years ago

Originally posted by: ayeshakapoor

Fabulous update dear...all the family members are so happy to celebrate Raagini's birthday...eagerly waiting for next...

Hi Ayesha
thanks for the comment
glad you liked the update 
yes all the family members are excited to celerbrate Raagini's birthday 
ya let me update the next 
keep reading 
😉
sakshi5050 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Episode 630
Ranveer and Ishani walking beside each other and they went near the temple and going to the side of the entrance of the temple Ishani removed her slippers were Ranveer too removed his shoes with his legs and then saw Raagini's legs to remove her shoes. 
Ishani(waiting till Ranveer remove his shoes and once Ranveer was done seeing him seeing Raagini legs):I didn't wear shoes to Raagini today. 
Ranveer(seeing Raagini's legs and bit wondering and hearing what Ishani said and seeing Ishani):hmm okay okay fine come..
Ishani shook her head as okay to Ranveer and she started to get in the steps of the temple were Ranveer too holding Raagini in his hands and he too started to get in the steps of the temple beside Ishani. 
Ishani(getting up in the stairs):Maa is very much excited for Raagini's birthday. 
Ranveer(seeing her):From the day Raagini came to world itself Maa is excited only. She is loving Raagini so much Ishani..
Ishani:(seeing Ranveer):Haan she is loving Raagini so much. 
Ranveer:hmm
As they were talking and then getting in the steps of the temple they came to the temple were both Ranveer and Ishani exchanging a look to each other and they saw in front of them and started to walk towards the God were Lord Krishna was smiling seeing them holding a flute in his hand were both Ishani and Ranveer went near the Idol of the god were Pandit giving the Prasad to the Devotees who finished worshiping Krishna and then saw Both Ranveer and Ishani were he having the Thali in his hands and he saw both Ranveer and Ishani. 
Ishani(seeing Pandit):Today is our daughter's birthday. So we need to do Pooja in her name. 
Pandit(seeing Ishani):Your daughter's name..
Ishani:Raagini vaghela..
Pandit:Tk..(he turned to the Krishna Idol and started to chant the Mandra).
Ishani(closed her eyes and joined her hands in front of Krishna and in prayers):Krishna I want all my family members to stay healthy and happy. Ranveer and Raagini should be always smiling and they both should stay happy. Keep all of them in the family happy always and keep giving success in their every work. 
Ranveer(having Raagini in his hand and closed his eyes and in prayers):God keep Ishani always happy and healthy If she stays happy and healthy means I will be happy and Raagini too will be happy. Not only Raagini and me my whole family will be always happy If Ishani stays happy.(he opened the eyes).
As he opened he turned and saw Ishani were Ishani was praying to god closing her eyes were Ranveer had a smile in his lips and he saw Raagini were cutie pie was seeing Krishna's Idol and was cutely joining her hands in front of him. 
Ranveer(seeing Raagini):Cutie pie..
Raagini(without taking her hands from each other and seeing Ranveer):Papa..
Ranveer:So nice Mama has thought you to pray to god.
Raagini(cutely shook her head as yes):hmm
Ranveer smiled to his daughter were Ishani slowly opened her yes and saw Ranveer and Raagini were seeing them she had a smile in her lips were by that time Pandit finishing the Mandra and then he showed the Aarti For Krishna were both Ishani and Ranveer worshiped the Lord were after that Pandit finishing the Aarti and he came to Ranveer and Ishani and showed the Thali to them were Ishani took the Aarti and Ranveer took the Aarti with his one hand and then kept it in the face of Raagini were cutie pie opened and closed her eyes as Ranveer kept the Aarti in her face were Ranveer then took the Aarti for him and Ranveer and Ishani took the Sindoor and applied it to their foreheads and Ranveer took the Sindoor and applied it in Raagini's forehead were Pandit then took the milk sweet in the Thali and then showed it to Ishani were Ishani got the Prasad from Panditji were Pandit then gave the prasad to Ranveer were Ranveer got the prasad in his hand and both Ishani and Ranveer started to move from there were they came to the side of the temple and Ishani sat in the floor of the temple were Ranveer holding Raagini carefully and then he too sat in the floor of the temple next to Ishani and made Raagini to sit in his lap. 
Ishani(seeing Raagini in Ranveer's lap and then taking a bit of the milk sweet in her hand and showed it to Raagini's mouth):Have it Baby..
Raagini cutely opened her mouth to Ishani and got the milk sweet from Ishani's hand and started to have the milk sweet. 
Ishani(with a smile):Happy birthday..
Raagini smiled to Ishani were Ishani too smiling to Raagini and started to have the milk sweet were Ranveer as soon as Raagini swallowed the sweet Ishani gave Raagini he took a piece of milk sweet in his hand and then showed it to Raagini's mouth were cutie pie got the sweet from Ranveer's hand and started to have the sweet cutely..
Ranveer:Papa's happy birthday to Raagini..
Raagini cutely smiled to Ranveer too were Ishani too had a smile seeing both Ranveer and Raagini. 
Raagini(swallowing the sweet Ranveer gave and seeing Ishani): Mama Kana...
Ishani(seeing Raagini):Oh started to get hungry?Tk (seeing Ranveer):Finish your Prasad soon Ranveer..
Ranveer:Haan tk..(he started to have the milk sweet in his hand quickly).
Ishani too finished her prasad were Ranveer too finished the milk sweet were then Ishani got up from the floor of the temple were Ranveer too took Raagini in his hands and he got up from the floor and both Ishani and Ranveer started to walk towards the entrance of the temple were they came to the entrance of the temple and then started to get down in the stairs were they got down in the stairs and they came down and then Ishani wore her slippers were Ranveer saw Ishani. 
Ranveer:Ishani get Raagini I want to wear my shoes...
Ishani:haan tk(seeing Raagini in Ranveer's hands):Raagini come to Mama..
Raagini immediately saw Ishani and opened her hands to Ishani were Ishani carefully got Raagini from Ranveer and held Raagini in her hands were Ranveer started to wear his shoes were Ishani smiled to Raagini were cutie pie too immediately kept her hands on both the sides cheeks of Ishani and smiled to her.Ishani smiled well to Raagini and took her nose to Raagini's nose and hit her nose with Raagini's nose were Raagini too cutely was hitting her nose with Ishani's nose. Ranveer wearing his shoes well in his legs and saw both Ishani and Raagini hitting their nose with each other having a smile seeing their cuteness. 
Ranveer:If Maa and beti and done with your affection showing to each other shall we leave?
Ishani(took her nose from Raagini's nose and seeing Ranveer and hearing what he said and with a smile):Haan let us go..
Ranveer smiled to her and then he started to walk to the car were Ishani too started to walk behind him were they finally came to their car and Ranveer took the car key from his pant pocket and he unlocked the car and he opened the car door and got in the driving seat and closed the door and inserted the car key were Ishani opened the car door on the other side and she got in the car and sat in the seat next to Ranveer and then made Raagini to sit in her lap and she closed the car door were Ranveer then started the car and he started to drive the car towards RV mansion. 
RV MANSION..
It was exactly 8.30 in the morning were by that time Lord Krishna was decorated so well with the garland around his neck and the things needed for the pooja was too ready in front of him were Amba making everything ready with Ramu's help saw the whole temple stage with a smile and then saw Ramu. 
Amba:Tk Ramu everything is ready you go and help Mala with the breakfast arrangements. 
Ramu:Tk Madam(telling it he started to move towards the kitchen).
Amba walked from there with a happy smile and she came to the sofa were she saw Baa still reading the news paper were she went and sat in a individual sofa were Baa who was up to turn the next side of the paper seeing Amba in the sofa. 
Baa(with a smile):What Amba all the preparation done for Raagini's birthday Pooja?
Amba(seeing Baa):Haan Baa I did everything only Ranveer and Ishani need to come If they come means we can start the Pooja..
Baa:Tk tk they will come...
Amba too gave a smile to Baa and started to wait for Ranveer and Ishani to come back with Raagini. It was exactly 8.45 were Ranveer and Ishani with Raagini in her hands entered RV mansion with so much smiles in their face were Amba who was kept on seeing the entrance of the hall for Ranveer and Ishani seeing them immediately got up from the sofa with a smile in her lips. 
Amba:Ranveer, Ishani..
Ranveer and Ishani having a smile in their lips came to Amba and they stood in front of her were Baa too seeing both Ishani and Ranveer she closed the newspaper and keeping it in the tea poi and she got up from the sofa. 
Amba(seeing Raagini):Raagini Happy birthday...
Raagini(with a cute smile in her lips seeing Amba and showed her hands open to Amba):Dadi..
Amba(with a happy smile got Raagini from Ishani and held her close to her):Raagini today know you should be keep on smiling only.Dadi will pray for your smile and happiness today and I am sure you will be always staying happy in your life. 
Raagini without understanding too smiled to Amba were Baa came and stood next to Amba. 
Baa(seeing Raagini):Raagini..
Raagini(hearing her name seeing Baa with a smile):Baa..
Baa:Happy birthday..
Raagini smiled cutely to Baa and then Baa saw both Ranveer and Ishani. 
Baa:how was the pooja in temple?
Ishani:Haan Baa it went well and we did Pooja in Raagini's name.
Baa:Tk tk that is fine(seeing Amba):Tk amba let us do the Pooja in our home too.
Amba:haan Baa let us (seeing towards the kitchen):Mala...
Mala(after few seconds came out of the kitchen and she came to the hall and seeing Amba):Haan Maa..
Amba:Go and tell everyone in their room about the Pooja that we will start now and ask them to come down. 
Mala shook her head as yes to Amba and she started to go towards the stairs and she started to get in the stairs to go to everyone's room to inform about the Pooja.
Amba(seeing Ishani, Ranveer and Baa):Come let us all go to the temple...
All of them shook their head as yes to Amba and they all started to walk towards the temple area were they walked and they all came to the temple place were they were waiting for others to come down were as Mala was informing to each one going to their room all of them were coming down to the hall one by one were in the next 15 minutes everyone were in the hall except Disha and Devarsh. Mala then came down to the hall and then she went to the servant quarters and then found Nitin's house locked were she then walked and came back to RV mansion. 
Ishani(seeing Parul with little baby bump):Parul Krish.(before she could tell the next word).
Parul(with a smile):I made him ready Bhabhi and Manas took him to school. 
Ishani(shook her head as yes to Parul):hmm tk ...
Mala(came to Ishani and seeing her):Bhabhi I went to servant quarters but Nitin Sir house is locked..
Ishani(seeing Mala):Papa would have gone to office but I told to Papa about the party yesterday surely by evening party Papa will come.
Mala shook her head as okay to Ishani were Ishani too smiled to Mala were Mala too stood for the Pooja. 
Amba(seeing that everyone has come she saw Ishani):Ishani...
Ishani(coming to Amba):Haan Maa..
Amba:you show the Aarti and then give the Aarti to everyone. 
Ishani:Maa today is Raagini's birthday you or Baa do the Aarti today and Bless Raagini for her long life.
Amba:Arrey..(before she could tell the next word).
Ranveer:haan Maa Ishani is right more than elders prayers and blessings nothing will be the best to a child on her birthday. 
Amba(smiling to Ranveer):Then let Baa do the Aarti today she is the eldest know?
Ranveer:hmm tk(seeing Baa):Baa come and do the Aarti today and wish Raagini..
Baa:My blessings are always with Raagini Ranveer so let Amba do it today..
Amba:Nahi Baa you are the eldest person in our home and we want you to do the Aarti(she bent and left Raagini down in the floor were cutie pie stood in the floor below Amba and then she took the Thali from the temple stage and gave it to Baa):come on..Baa
Baa giving a smile to Amba and she got the Thali in her hand then she went and stood in front of the temple stage and then she lighted the lamp in the Thali were Raagini cutely walked and came to Ishani and stood below Ishani's were Ishani seeing Raagini and held Raagini's shoulders and smiled to her were cutie pie too smiled to her back were Baa lighting the lamp in the Thali and then she held the Thali in her hand and prayed to Krishna and then she started to show the Aarti were Ishani saw Raagini. 
Ishani:Raagini pray to god...
Raagini hearing what Ishani said and shook her head as yes and then she joined her hands in front of the god were all of them joined their hands and started to pray to the god were Baa then showed the Aarti and then finished the Aarti and then she came near Ishani were Ishani seeing Baa near her and then she took Raagini in her hands were Baa showed the Aarti to Ishani were Ishani took the Aarti to her and then took the Aarti for Raagini were Baa then took the Sindoor and then applied it to Raagini's forehead were Ishani took the Sindoor and applied it to her forehead were Baa then gave the Aarti to Ranveer were Ranveer took the Aarti from Baa and then Baa showed the Aarti to everyone in the family were everyone took the Aarti then Baa went to the temple stage and kept the Thali in the temple stage and saw everyone..
Amba(seeing Mala):Breakfast is ready know Mala?
Mala:haan Maa everything is ready..
Amba(seeing everyone):Tk everyone can have the breakfast..
All of them shook their heads as yes to Amba and all started to move from there towards the dinning table for their breakfast were all of them went to the dinning table and sat in their chairs were Mala started to serve everyone and once she finished serving all started to have their breakfast were Ishani started to feed Raagini were cutie pie was having the breakfast so quickly due to hunger in her stomach. Once Raagini finished her breakfast Ishani had her breakfast were Ranveer seeing everyone who were about to finish their breakfast. 
Ranveer:Tk all of you try to be at home by 7 o clock today evening let us celebrate the birthday of Raagini. 
Sharman(with a smile):Haan okay Ranveer sure...
All of them with a smile shook their heads as okay and all started to finish their breakfast and they started to move to their routine works were Ranveer too finished his breakfast and washed his hands well and by that time Ishani too finished her breakfast and went and washed her hands and then bringing Raagini to the dinning table and gave the water to Raagini and then took Raagini in her hands and having Raagini in her hands she started to walk towards the hall were Ranveer was standing near the stairs. 
Ishani(coming to hall and seeing Ranveer near the stairs and going and standing near Ranveer):Didn't go to office?
Ranveer(seeing Ishani):Haan let me start I was waiting to Inform you. make Raagini take rest for sometime and you too take rest. I will come by 6 o clock in the evening okay? 
Ishani(smiling to him):hmm okay..
Ranveer:Tk bye..
Ishani:Bye..
Ranveer(seeing Raagini):Bye baby..
Raagini(cutely seeing Ranveer):Bye papa(she waved her hands to Ranveer).
Ranveer waved bye to Raagini and he started to walk towards the entrance of the hall were Ishani having a smile seeing Ranveer's back and then she started to get in the stairs to go to their room. 
To be continued 😉😉😉
Vampire2468 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Superb, outstanding, awesome 👏
priyanka98 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Hii Sakshi 
Sorry for the late wish. 
Happy Friendship Day To U Too Dear. 😊
Yes you are right our ishveer Friendship is so precious and I always miss those beautiful days of Meri Aashiqui. I miss when all forum members chatted a lot on specific interview of Shakti and Radhika. I miss each and every thing. Now almost all forum member don't come online. They ve moved in their life.Only few came online because of ur Wonderful Ff including me. I am so addicted to ur ff. 
Once again Happy Friendship Day. 
Loads of Love ❤️
ayeshakapoor thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 7 Thumbnail + 5
Fantastic update dear...eagerly waiting for next...
jasminerahul thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 8
temple praying scene was nice. ishveer feeding milk sweet to ragini and wishing her happy birthday was cute.aarti scene was nice.it was a very different birthday celebration unlike the usual birthday celebration we see
Neha522 thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Hey Sakshi
Sorry for a late reply. I am preparing for my exams. Both updates are wonderful. Ishveer are in the temple to do pooja and pray for Raagini. Very nice visit of church.
Update the next one.
😊😉😉

anaptiras thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Both episodes are wonderful.
Waiting for the next.
😊😊😊
Alisha306 thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Hi Sakshi
How are you? Hope you are fine. Thanks for pm. 
I have read 2 episodes. Was a bit busy with my studies.😉
Every part of the episodes is perfect.
Update asap.
😊
Ishveer45 thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Hello Sakshi
Great update.
Waiting for the next.😃