anishapoudel thumbnail
Posted: 6 years ago

Originally posted by: ilovedhanjanird

OH GOD SHE IS SO ANNOYING
I don't understand why she has to over react lol the time
Today I got so mad when she started blaming Preeta
Come on you're trying to make amends with this daughter
But now you are just jumping to conclusions

she is like that only its same in this show she love shristhi more previous show pragya more whereas  bulbul preeta are just ðŸ˜­
3dancelover thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
I AM RIGHT THERE WITH YOU
- first she slaps Shristi - like how is that girl supposed to know what Tanu did to them
- then she asks them to leave then forces them to stay
- Now the Preeta situation

All she does is scream, whine, and yell she never tries to solve her problems.  So irritating uhh i feel like episode time is being wasted on her at this point 
-Ak47- thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: 3dancelover

I AM RIGHT THERE WITH YOU

- first she slaps Shristi - like how is that girl supposed to know what Tanu did to them
- then she asks them to leave then forces them to stay
- Now the Preeta situation

All she does is scream, whine, and yell she never tries to solve her problems.  So irritating uhh i feel like episode time is being wasted on her at this point 

@bold 
She didn't slap shristi because of tanu but she slapped her bcoz she said it's good that bulbul is no more, pragya too is suffering (or something like that) & you deserve it...
When shristi had tanu's posters all over the room she became hyper & just scolded her saying who gave you the rights to put up the posters.

About other things I second to you
I was too mad with sarla in last episode...She want to patch up with the girls then she should understand them rather than jumping to conclusions.
tanasha1993 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
I think Sarla should listen to her mother-in-law... that woman has it all figured out and is super calm about things ðŸ˜†
Changers thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
I guess CVs trying to show more misunderstanding between Sarla and her daughters.🤢
nicegirl_good thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
She is always thinking about Pragya even in this show , she was crying and saying how she got this hall for her two daughters then she sees Srishti and remembers she has two other daughters too like WHAT??
3dancelover thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: -Ak47-

@bold 
She didn't slap shristi because of tanu but she slapped her bcoz she said it's good that bulbul is no more, pragya too is suffering (or something like that) & you deserve it...
When shristi had tanu's posters all over the room she became hyper & just scolded her saying who gave you the rights to put up the posters.

About other things I second to you
I was too mad with sarla in last episode...She want to patch up with the girls then she should understand them rather than jumping to conclusions.

acha ok I guess i didn't observe that scene to well TBH i don't watch any of the Sarla scenes too intently
but definitely the other thing i mentioned

Yeah she needs to listen to her mother-in-law shes wayyy more chill
-Ak47- thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: 3dancelover

acha ok I guess i didn't observe that scene to well TBH i don't watch any of the Sarla scenes too intently
but definitely the other thing i mentioned

Yeah she needs to listen to her mother-in-law shes wayyy more chill

Rockstar dadi rocks...I too don't like to watch most of the sarla scenes as she cries & wails I can't understand what she says while doing it...Btw no offense to supriya ji she does a phenomenal job except in crying scenes.