Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sharda_123 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 6 years ago

Part 7

Flashback Continue

Ishita was owewhelmed by raman's confession. While tears were flowing from her eyes due to happiness. Her trance was broken by raman's voice

Raman- Jaldi bolo na ishu, my legs are hurting.

Ishita then wipe her tears and bend down to his level and said holding his hands.

Ishita- You know happy, you are the best thing ever happened to me after our parents. Aap sirf mere liye kaya ho, ye me sabhdo me nahi kehe sakte. Sometimes you pampered me like your kid, spoilt me to the core with your love like a father do, corrected me like a mother, show me right path always like parents do for their kids, play pranks like siblings do, understand me and always listen to me and my every problem and always support me and stand for me like a true and best friend, love a like a true lover and I know will always be with me as a solemate and will always protect me  and fulfil my every wish as a husband in future. Your arms are the most safest place for me in the world, where I know no one can harm me ever. Aapko pata he aapke babu ko uska happy kuy hamesha apne saath chahia, kuyki jabh happy babu ke pass hota he na toh babu ko bhaut safe aur peace feel hota he. And I don't want perfect life, I just want a lif with with you whether it's perfect or not doesn't  matter. So yes Mr. Raman Kumar Bhalla, this Ms. Ishita Iyer will always stand by your side in very thick and thin. And I Love You Mr. Raman Kumar Bhalla, I Love you happy, I Love you a lot, till my last breath. And yes I will be yours forever.

Meri duniya hai tujhmein kahin
Tere bin main kya kuchh bhi nahin
Meri jaan mein teri jaan hai o sathi mere

Meri jaan mein teri jaan hai o saathi mere

Saying this Both stand up and raman took ring from his pocket and extend his hand asking for her hand showing the beautiful dimond ring.

Raman- May I

Ishita(forwarding her hand)- Yes

Raman slip the ring in her finger while all the students start hooting and clapping for them and roses start falling on them. They both took into each other into bone crushing hug. Both were on cloud nine today after confessing their love. All were happy seeing them and their love, all were in awww seeing their confession and love, but in this crowd there is one person who is fuming with anger seeing them together and it was none other than shagun.

Yes shagun, from when raman has failed and shifted to ishita's class, till then shagun was behind raman. She always want to be friend wih raman and when they were in 9, raman was the most handsome and dashing boy of their school and shagun always want to be his girlfriend. She many time try make him friend even she got nice to ishita but nothing worked. As raman never trusted her after what and her group done with her. But shagun fall in love with him as she thought. As time pass shagun's feeling turn into obsession for raman. She join the same course as raman. Though she passed with by giving money as she was from very rich family, but she didn't bother as she just want to be with raman always. She also joined the same college just for him. And today in this party she decide to confess her love for her but before she could confess raman propose ishita. So she went from there fuming and thining of something to separate them.

They both enjoy the party and everyone congraculate them. After an hour they both left the party and went back to their home and slept thinking about eah other.

Flashback End

After remencing their confession both were feeling content having each other in their lifes. Ishra look at each other and raman bend towards ishita and join their foreheads and said intertwining their fingers.

Raman- Thanks for coming into my life babu and most importantally thank you for loving me so much even in difficult times and never giving up on me.

Palkon mein tere roop ka sapna saja diya
Pehli nazar mein hi tujhe apna bana liya
Hai yehi aarzu har ghadi
Baithi raho mere saamne

Ishita(seeing towards him and cupping his one cheek)- Aap kaya khehe rahe ho happy how can I give up on my life. Aap mere zindagi ho raman. I know we have gone through from the toughest phase of our life but giving up on you is just out of question. Me toh aapke liye apne aakhre saans tak intezar karne ke liye tayar hu.

Aisa laga mere sanam hum jo yahan mile
Sehra mein jaise shabnami
Chaahat ke gul khile
Yeh zameen aasman keh rahe
Hum to kabhi na honge juda

Both hugged each other tightly. After some time ishita parted and said wipping raman's tears which formed due to ishita's confession and her love for him which is beyond anything.

Ishita- Now stop crying, don't be a crying baby. I like my happy more with a dimpled beautiful smile on his face not this cry baby.

Raman- Really but I think you will like this happy the most, and come over her.

Ishita- of cource I will love raman this the most, and both drowned in the pool of love and another beautiful passionate night.

Meri jaan mein teri jaan hai o sathi mere

Another two days went in the prepration of enagement. All were busy in their works. Finally the day arrived of their engagement. As romika want do marriage in tamil style so their all engagement is also in tamil style and muhaarat is at 6 in the morning. And Mimi's engagement in evening at 8. And in this way they can enjoy each other's engagement. At 5:30 all reached Iyer house for engagement as romika's engagement is held at Iyer house while mimi's at Bhalla house. All were dressed in tamil style. Ladies were wearing kanjiwaram saree while gents in white veshti. Mihika was wearing orange saree, Rinki in blue, mrs.bhalla in green, mrs. Iyer in yellow and ishita in pink while ruhi was also wearing kanjiwaram saree of pink color matching her mama.

Now it's time for engagement. Pandit ji do puja and handed the rings to romika. They both exchange the rings while all throw flowering on them. After that all had breakfast, and bhalla's come back to bhalla house and all went to their rooms to rest and after that they have to start arrangements for mimi's engagement. In evening after completing all the engagements all went to get ready. Ishita was last to go to get ready. She made ruhi ready after making rinki ready and send her to rinki saying to be with her. Raman was out for some work. When he come back to his room at the same time ishita also come out from bathroom wearing bathrobe drying her hairs. Raman was lost in her, ishita sense his presence. Raman was coming towards her but before he could catch her she handed him his towel and push him into bathroom. When raman come out after taking bath wearing towel around his slim waist, stood memeorized seeing ishita in his favourite colour. Ishita was weaing blue lenhanga with diamond set and blure colour bangels, while her hair was braded beautifully and was left open. She has not done heavy makeup but still looking eternal. She was done with getting ready only sindoor and her mangalsutra was left. Raman come from behind and make her face him and put sindoor in her partition, while ishita close her eyes feeling the moment. He then make her face the mirror and and tie the manglsutra around her neck, and backhugged her and make ishita open her eyes. Raman rest his chin on her shoulder and intertwine their fingers on her stomach and said

Raman- Breath-Taking, aaj toh sabh engagement me mere biwi ko hi dekhenge. Dulhan se zayada toh tum sundar lag rahi ho.

Ishita blushed hearing this while raman took kajal from the corner of her eyes and put it behind her ear saying

Raman- kisi ki nazar na lag jaye mere jaan ko.

Ishita blushed hard hearing this and then come out of hug and said him to get ready fast and come down. She was going when raman stop her by holding her hand.

Raman- Ooo hello madam kaha jaa rahi he aap

Ishita- Niche, aur kaha happy.

Raman- Acha ji, agar aap niche chali jayenge toh mujhe ready kon karega.

Ishita- Aap bache ho kaya happy, jo me aapko ready karu.

Raman- Kuy agar tum ruhi ko ready kar sakte ho toh mujhe kuy nahi. (making baby face) Me bhi toh tumhara baby hu na aur vo bhi first baby.

Ishita- Ye kaya zid he happy, plz mujhe jane do na, mehman ane shuru hogaye honge. Aap toh mere ache baby ho na, plz aap kudh ready ho jao.

Raman(leaving her hand and folding her hands on his chest)- Teekh he agar tumne mere baath nahi mane toh...

Ishita- toh...

Raman(coming close to her)- Toh me tumhe niche sabh ke saamne kiss kar dunga and that to French kiss.

Ishita- No happy aap aisa kuch bhi nahi karoge.

Raman- I can darling trust me and u also know that.

Ishita-(having no other option)- ok

Ishita(st)- Dekh lunge me tumhe Ravan Kumar, mera bhi din ayega.

Raman- Mujhe baad me dekh lena Jhansi Ki Rani, phale apna kaam pura karo.

Ishita- Aap mind reader ho kaya

Raman(encircling his arms around her neck)- Tumhe padhne ke liye mere liye tumhare ankhe hi khafi he.

After that ishita start making him wear blue sherwani, while he was teasing her every now and then. After her struggle and raman's teasing of and hour raman was finally fully ready. They were about to go out when they heard a knock on the door.  Both went and open the dooe and saw there princess standing wearing beautiful blue colour lehanga and small small ornaments matching her parents looking like a princess. Raman pick her and said kissing her cheeks.

Raman- Oooho... My rooh is looking like a princess today.

Ruhi- Thank you papa, aur papa aap bhi bhaut handsome lagh rahe ho aur mama bhi bhaut beautiful lag rahi he.

Ishra- Thank you princess, and both kissed ruhi's cheeks from both sides.

Ruhi(slapping her forehead with her little palms)- offo, me jis kam ke liye aye thi vo toh bhool hi gaye. Mama papa jaldi chalo sabh log aa gaye he aap hi late ho. Dadi ne mujhe aap ko lene behja he, then trio went down to attend the function.

That's all, hope you all like it. Do hit like and give your beautiful comments.

Love

Sarthi

Kadianvi thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Lovely update.
Beautiful confession and their moments. Lovely romance and cutie pie ruhi. Update soon
Ishradiv thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Awesome update dear flash back was nice Continuee soon as possible and thanks for the pm
harshiidiv thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Awesome update..
Continue soon..
divancute thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Awesome updt di
Fb scene is nice
Ishra scene is nice
Pls updt soon