characterization of Jalsena

rabeeha thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 6 years ago
Love the episode, and love the new more beautiful and more elegant Devsena. This Devsena seems like more calm, confident, determined and matured as compare to Devsena 1.0, she was more impulsive kind but this Devsena seems like a cautious one. Devsena 1.0 loves to fight, but now it's devsena's duty to fight. Now she is raise to fight ( that is quiet similar to varundev's traits) That Devsena was fiery, this Devsena is fierce. That devsena was a " Bahrakta hua Shula" this Devsena is a " Sulakty hue Changari".                                                                        On other hand Jaldev(i dnt like the name😕)  he was more calm, determined, cautious, now he seems like a bit boyish and a bit impulsive, and he is more fire in him now. it's seems like now he loves to fight and enjoy it,as  it was duty for varundev to fight, he was raised to fight. He had a big purpose to achieve, to establish arayavart. Now the bigger purpose lie on devsena's shoulder. It's may be just my thinking, it seems to m that both of them are more alike to other's pervious birth in characterization Edited by rabeeha - 6 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

FortunaMajor thumbnail
you are totally right! 
Devsena had to protect while Varundev had to fight to claim  sapt sindhu to establish Aryavart now on the other hand jaldev has to protect  and  Devsena has to fight to reclaim what was lost!

and I don't like the name Jaldev as well! I don't get why they couldn't just name him Varundev once again!
DevVarunChandni thumbnail
Jaladev and Varundev literally means the same. (Varun the god of water bodies) . I love the new DS and our old VD( He was very poise)
ErisedWitch45 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 5
Agree with your analysis Rabeeha.
VD was more grounded and serious (as you rightly said, he had the responsibility of establishing an empire) and JD seems more free and fun.

Also this time with DS we are getting more of her interacting with her mom, sis, dad etc (as opposed to last time). This adds so much more to shaping her character and gives us a better understanding. 

I am just waiting for these 2 to meet! 
gemini54 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Beautiful Post👏..Love how you highlighted the differences so beautifully.  Especially loved the last lines
Tsuyashi thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Yeah I love the changes in their characterisation...
Now devsena is calm ...n jaldeva is more aggressive ...
Jaldeva seems like Shiva of baahubali... N he's gonna name himself Shiva in d show too ...RD just chnged his name yestrday!

Edited by Sonia_prc - 6 years ago
Tsuyashi thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: DevVarunChandni

Jaladev and Varundev literally means the same. (Varun the god of water bodies) . I love the new DS and our old VD( He was very poise)

Ryt both names mean d same