needuraj thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 6 years ago
Is irritated by jaya.

Like seriously . She s forgetting tbat her daughter need to be relaxed little bit . Hamesha fst aana important hai kya . And the way she qusetioned sachi wen she was wearing pragyas jeans like she s not allwoed to wear jeans and t s a crime . I seriously dont like jaya character and her dialogues witj yjat smile astered s so annoying

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

rishani77 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
I was shocked when she said Sanchi must become 1st like ok but there is a limit, let everyone work hard & enjoy their youth as well! Her & others questioning about Sanchi's jean, pathetic! 🤢

No wonder she'll be the biggest hurdle for Sanveer & Sanchi herself, the girl is only focused on her father's dream but what about her own life also, can't she breath, chill sometimes? 😕

That's why I'm glad that Isha-Pragya & Veer are their in her life, gosh!

Sadly they are selfish parents like Jaya in real life, I hv a cousin who wanted to become a doc but failed the medical exams, lots of pressure from her parents plus it was her parents' wish only. And now only after the age of 25 she's starting to be a free bird, hanging out with friends, speaking her mind, doing what she likes the most...
Edited by rishani77 - 6 years ago
needuraj thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
And i wish tbeu show tbat jaya was wfong putting lressure on sanchi all the bloody time and even sanchi rrakjse that sometimes t s Okau to noy do wat patents say and one has to flow tbeir heart too not mind