Posted: 6 years ago
Awesome update
Just loved it
Continue soon
Thanks 4 pm
jasminerahul thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 8
sad to see aditi torturing meher.the pics added more effect to the painful scene.abeer had to give false promise to aditi to save meher.but loved him assuring meher that it wont happen.loved abeer fooling aditi by getting her married to someone else.hope aditi doesnt come back to take revenge
Linsie thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 2
very intense update...
thanks for the pm..
salley145 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 2
Chp 38~Love Is In The Air

Aditi tried to go closer to Abeer but Viraaj wrapped his palm around her wrist stopping her.
Viraaj: (in a low voice with a smile and a tight grip on her wrist) bidaai ka samay nikle jaraha hai, chalein dulhania?

Aditi: (in the same low voice) hath chhoro mera, main nahi maanti is shahdi ko

Viraaj: (entwining his hand with her hand) nahi chalogi toh kya karogi? Or waise bhi Abeer se shahdi ho bhi jati, vo tumhe kabhi accept nahi karta jaise maine kiya, Meher wapis zaroor ati, or jab society ko pata chalta vo tum par pathar barsati, kya Abeer tumhe bachata? Nahi na? Agar ek achhi zindagi chahti ho toh chup chaap chalo, shukar manao tum jail mein nahi ho. I love u and Abeer moved on, u too move on baby.

Aditi got deep in thoughts about his words and realized he's right.

Meher: umm sautan ji, kab jaengi aap? Should I carry u and leave u outside? Kyun nahi jarahi ho? Jao na.

Abeer squeezed her hand and she looked at him, he signed her with his eyes. He left her hand and went to Viraaj and hugged him.

Abeer whispered: yeh wapis nahi ani chahiye humare pas, apne pas hi rakhna apne maal ko.

Viraaj: vo ayegi bhi nahi bro, main hoon na.

They parted away and Abeer walked back to Meher keeping his arm around her shoulders smiling at her.
Abeer: don't worry, wo jarahi hai.
Meher smiled and they shared a hug.

Meher: I love u
Abeer: love u too, thank God Viraaj ne us ko convince kiya, ab chalo room mein chalein, u still have weakness, shaam mein drive pe chalengay.

They broke the hug and went upstairs. She rested for sometime then went to take bath but forgot to lock the door. As she was rinsing her hair, she felt the door of the washroom open and she immediately spread the shower curtains and peeped outside slightly opening the curtains and on seeing Abeer, she got relieved.

Abeer: arey, tumne door lock nahi kiya tha? Itni tension mein kyun ho? I won't do any mischief. U do whatever u were doing, I was just washing my hands.

She went back under the shower with the curtains still spread. He was about to go but heard vomiting sound.

Abeer: Meher
Meher: hmm?
Abeer: tum theek ho?
Meher: I was feeling nauseous, I m fine.
Abeer: take care.
Meher: hmm

He was again about to go.

Meher: Abeer, please stay.
Abeer: why?
Meher: I m feeling dizzy, I feel like I will fall.
Abeer: OK.

After sometime he heard the shower go off and she asked for towel and clothes and he gave her. She called him inside and he went. He closed his eyes as she was wearing a mid thigh robe.

Meher: u can open your eyes OK, I won't bite.

He opened her eyes and set them on her. She could sense the desire in his eyes and was about to come closer to her, she picked her top and was about to wear it but he stopped her. She asked her by her eyes and just then he cupped her face kissing her forehead. His hands shifted to her shoulders then to her arms caressing them all the way down and reached her waist pulling her close.

Abeer: ek toh itni hot, upar se apne pati dev se bhaagti ho.

Meher blushed and tried pushing him away but he pulled her more close.

Abeer: andar kiyun bulaya? U want to have that third time kya? Ab tak to pregnant hojana chahye tha.

She hit him on his chest.

Abeer: chalo koi nh, phir ek koshish hojaye?

She blushed at the color of crimson red and he understood that she wants it again. His hand traced down to her hip to the end of the fabric on her body and squeezed her back thigh, she smiled.

Abeer whispered huskily: how could I forget u were nauseous sometime ago means u r already pregnant.

She moved away from him turning her face.
Abeer: achha meri maa, I will do it no matter what.

He traced his finger on her face down to her neck making shivers go down her spine, she hid her face with her hands trying to hide her blush, he went closer and caressed her hair.

Abeer: sharam arahi hai? This is not the first time, or waise bhi tumko nahi karna toh its OK... u r not unwell now? Right?

He asked raising her eyebrows worrying of her comfort while she thought he's angry.

Meher: (stammering) mujhe nauseousness sachi horahi thi, I didn't called u to do all that but suddenly u got in mood so I agreed but I got shy, plz don't get angry.

She said not meeting her eyes with him. He was stunned at first but started laughing slapping his forehead. Her jaw dropped open. He held her shoulders.
Abeer: its OK baby its OK, ab main vo pehla wala monster nahi raha, tumhe pata hai agar hota to kya karta?

Before she could reply, he held her arms and pinned her to the nearest wall and just then his lips touched her neck, she looked the other way as he slightly nuzzled into her and she giggled. He kissed her forehead, then her cheeks and finally her lips with her continuous giggles, he chewed her lips drinking the water droplets from her skin and parted away as they were short on breathe. She gasped for air keeping her head on his chest, he smiled seeing her close to him and kissed her hair hugging her. Only he knew how much he missed this feeling of her being close to him hugging him close wanting him to protect her. He caressed her back and didn't wanted her to part away.

Meher: Abeer, ab to hogaya na jo humko karna tha? Ab to mujhe chhor do.

He hugged her tight.
Abeer: dunia chhor doonga, par tumhe kabhi nahi chhorunga.

Meher smiled: chhorungi to main bhi nahi, kiun k yeh monster sirf mera hai, tumhari kisi or chipkali fan ka nahi

He smiled: tum bhi sirf meri ho, kisi or ki nahi.

They parted away from each other.

Meher: achha theek hai, ab mujhe kapre to pehn'ne do? Nahi pehnu?

Abeer: pehen lo, lekin hum raat ko kar lein?

Meher: kya?

Abeer: wohi jo third time karna tha.

Meher nodded while laughing and pushed him out of washroom closing the door.
Abeer: I can make u wear your clothes if u want.
Meher: tumko toh main bahar aa k batati hoon.

She came out within sometime wearing crop top and jeans, she sat down on the bed beside him.

Meher: kya kehrahay thay tum?
Abeer: tumhe mood swings horahay hain or tum pehle se zara moti bhi hogai ho, dekha? U r pregnant, but where's the baby?

He touched her stomach to feel the baby but she felt ticklish while he did so and moved his hand while giggling.

Meher: arey baby mere andar hi hoga na, shayad third time try karnay k baad ajaye.

Abeer: oho, u too want to? (She nodded) me also. Bas raat honay do, tanhai aanay do phir aram se..

He again got hit on his chest and saw her blushing hard. She was about to go outside but he held her hand.

Abeer: itnay time baad vo Aditi gai or tum aai, kuchh time mere saath bhi spend karo na.

She nodded and was about to sit on bed but he pulled her on his lap.

Abeer: what u want? Girl or boy?
Meher: I want twins, both comes in its category.
Abeer: hum unkey naam bhi sochtay hain, u think I will also think.
Meher: Mihika and Mallika, how's it?
Abeer: very nice, tumhari choice kabhi kharab nahi hosakti, but what if they are boys?
Meher: Manish and Anish, hows it?
Abeer: wow u r so genius, they will be M and A just like us.
He said smiling at her.
Meher: lekin agar twins ek larka ek larki huay toh?
Abeer: toh vo Anisha or Manish
Meher: wow, kitnay samajhdar ho.

She hugged him still sitting in his lap.

PriyaKABHI thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
Thanks for PM,Dear.😊
It was Amazing Part.😊
Meher teasing Aditi was so Nice.😆
Mehbeer Love Moments were so Cute.😳
Mehbeer Conversation about their Baby was so Cute.😳
The Whole part was so Nicely explained.😊
Please Update Next Part soon.😊

PriyaSweety-Anu
jasminerahul thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 8
aditi realized that if not to be in jail she has to go with viraj.but how long will she keep quiet?mehbeer scenes were romantic. loved abeer saying that even if he leaves this world he won't leave meher.nice to hear them discussing about having twins 
coolhi1988 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 3
amazing update dear
loved it
thnks 4 pm
salley145 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 2
Chp 39: Time For Some Fun

Meher was working in the kitchen and Abeer hugged her from behind.

Abeer: kya kar rahi ho sweetheart?
Meher: tumhare liye coffee bna rahi thi.
Abeer: achha? Kabse yehi kar rahi thi kya? I mean tum subha se kitchen mein hi ho.
Meher: so what Abeer? Kaam to karna hi hai, tumne office jaane ka bhi mana kardia toh main bore hogai thi.
Abeer: achha chalo banalo but first turn towards me.

He moved away his arms from her waist and she turned towards him. He cupped her face.
Abeer: ab yeh tumhara last kaam hai, iske baad tum mere saath rehna han.

Meher: OK

He kissed her forehead and she smiled at him. He went and she too went after making coffee for him. She went to his room and gave him coffee, he took the cup from her hand and made her sit near him.

Meher: Abeer, I m not sure if I m pregnant or not, or agar hogai toh shayad pain mujhse bardaasht nahi hoga.

Abeer: abhi confirm nahi hai na? Toh chhor do, or agar baby nahi bhi hua, hum adopt karlengay, don't worry.

Meher: pakka na?
Abeer: han meri jan pakka, tum apnay parents se ek bhi baar nahi mili jabse wapis aai ho, tumhe mil lena chahye, papa was worried for u, he even came there to see if its u who's there but I didn't let him go inside because of goons and that he may have got injured.

Meher: theek kiya, main papa k liye apni jan bhi desakti hoon lekin unka ghaao bardaasht nahi hai mujhe. Main bhi papa ko bohat miss kar rahi hoon, he worries so much for me.

Abeer: I will take u there, don't worry.

He drank his coffee in one gulp and they both went out of the house. They sat in their car. He made sure she had fastened the seatbelt and drove off. She kept her head on his shoulder while he drove. They reached Meher's parents' house and she was the first to step down the car. He too stepped out and went after her as she ran upstairs in excitement. He held her arm and stopped her from running.

Abeer: ruko Meher, lag jayegi.
Meher: (jokingly) so u do one thing, don't even allow me to walk, even if a litter or insect comes in our way, u pick me up and take me a little far and then put me down when u see no danger as if I m a child.
Abeer: ur wish is my command baby.
Meher: as if I m Munni from bajrangi bhaijan.
Abeer: sachi mujhe aisa hi feel hua jab tumne yeh baat kahi k main tumhe zameen par pair hi na rakhne doon, chalo Munni.

He wrapped his arm around her shoulders as she got annoyed and together they walked upstairs. As they reached the flat, Meher rung the doorbell and Shakuntala opened the door. She got happy on seeing them and without wasting a nano second, she called them inside. Meher hugged her tight as they moved in.
Meher: papa kahan hain?
Sh: office mein
Meher: uh oh, kab aaengay?
Sh: pata nahi.

Meher made a sad face looking at Abeer.
Abeer: don't worry, I will take u to his office to meet him.
Meher: nope, m tired, main yahin wait karungi.
She sat down on the couch along with Abeer. Just then the doorbell rang and she ran to the door with Abeer following her in a worry that she may fall. As she opened the door, her face brightened up as she saw Anurag on the door.
Meher: papa
She immediately hugged him and he too got surprised seeing her. He hugged her back running his fingers in her hair.
Anu: when did u come beta?
Meher: sometime ago.

He came inside wrapping his arm around her shoulders. He hugged Abeer as he moved inside.

Anu: Bhagwan ka laakh laakh shukar hai k tum theek ho, Abeer nahi hota to tum nahi bach pati, or agar vo nahi bacha pata to main khud mar jata lekin tumhe kuchh na honay deta, after all tum to meri pari ho, hai na?

Meher: han or ab to main is monster ki bhi pari hoon or sath mein munni bhi.

Anu: (confused) munni kyun?

Abeer: vo Meher kehrahi thi k main usey zameen pe pair bhi na rakhne doon or ek kachra ya keera bhi raastey mein aye to usey utha kar agay tak le chaloon phir jahan khatra na ho usay wahan utaarun.

He winked at Meher and she got annoyed by him while Anurag laughed.

Anu: had hoti hai beta, tum meri bachi ho or uski biwi ho.

Meher: vo baat nahi hai, subha se keh raha hai main moti hogayi hoon or pregnant hoon or kuchh ziada hi overprotective hogaya hai.

Anu: tumhari fikar jo karta hai, humare baad wohi hai tumhara sab kuchh, isliye... or Abeer, ab tang nahi karna Meher ko...lekin Meher, mujhe jaldi se good news dena, I want to become a proud grandfather.

Meher blushed: papa aap bhi?
Anu: sharmane ki koi zarurat nahi, lekin mujhe bhi jald hi good news chahiye, Abeer ko papa bnao or mujhe nana, that's it.

Meher: (blushing hard) papa
Abeer: don't worry, aisa jaldi hi hoga. Meher, I thought a poem for u, sunogi kya?

She nodded in yes.
Abeer: laal laal gaal jaise tamatar, Meher ki sharam char gayi chhat par, agar karay gussa toh lagay atom bomb, agar sharma jaye toh lagay apple.

Meher blushed more and more and palmed her cheeks. Abeer laughed on her position.

Abeer: bas papa, aaj ke liye itna kafi hai, sharmate sharmate ek dum apple ban gayi hai, dekho isse, he he, I thought a poem for u, sunogi?

She nodded in positive.
Abeer: laal laal gaal jaise tamatar, Meher ki sharam char gayi chhat par, gussa karay toh lagay atom bomb, sharmate huay lagay apple.

He said making her move her hands from her face and she giggled still blushing hard. She changed the topic.

Meher: papa Abeer ek or concert karna chahta hai.

Anu: yeh to bohat achhi baat hai, kab ki date rakhoon?

Abeer: not decided yet, I think that first I should take appointment of doctor for Meher's check up, she was nauseous this morning so that's why.

Meher blushed again that the topic again shifted to her.
Meher: kya aap log bhi na, huh.

They shared a laugh.

kavitha_r thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
amazing update. Loved mehbeer scenes. Waiting to know whether Meher's pregnancy is confirmed or not.
coolhi1988 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 3
Awesome update
Well done
Liked it very much
Continue soon
Thanks 4 pm