Vampire2468 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 6 years ago
Amazing n lovely keep it up 👍🏼
sakshi5050 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Ishveer45

How will Ranveer resolve his problem with Ishaani?

Waiting for the forthcoming track.

Hi Amritha
thanks for the comment
ya let us see how Ranveer is going to solve this problem with Ishani 
ya let me update the next dear 
keep reading 
😉
sakshi5050 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Vampire2468

Amazing n lovely keep it up 👍🏼

Hi Vampire
thanks for the comment
glad you liked the update 
keep reading 😉
sakshi5050 thumbnail

Episode 621

HARYANA..

Kamal driving the car for around 20 minutes and finally brought the car in front of Nirbhay's house and he parked the car were Nirbhay and Rithika seeing they have come back to the home immediately opened the car door on each side and they got down from the car and they closed the car door on the each side were Nirbhay walked around the car and he came and stood next to Rithika and saw Rithika were she too saw him and Nirbhay signed her they can go inside were Rithika too shook her head as yes and they both started to walk to the entrance of the house were going to the entrance of the house they both entered the house and they started to walk in the hall were as walking itself Nirbhay saw the watch in his hand and then seeing the time and seeing Rithika. 

Nirbhay:Rithika its now itself 1.30 so let us go to our room and take our laptops and go to the study room. you book the tickets for us to go back to Mumbai and let me do the money transfer to Engineer and employees. 

Rithika:haan tk..

They both making this decision walked in the hall and they went near the stairs and they got in the stairs and they came to the corridor were they both started to walk in the corridor towards their room were finally Nirbhay came to their room and he entered the room and Rithika too entered behind him were they both walked towards the corner of the room and they went to their bags and both of them took their laptops from their bags and then closing the bags and they having their laptops in their hands they again started to walk out of the room and walking in the corridor they both started to walk towards the study room were they came to the study room and entered the study room were Nirbhay went to the table and he sat in the chair near the table and then he kept the laptop in the table were Rithika went and sat in the sofa and kept the laptop in the tea poi. They both opened their laptop were Nirbhay turn on the Internet modem were he turned and saw Rithika. 

Nirbhay:I have turned on the internet get connected to it and its password is my name and last five numbers of my mobile number. 

Rithika(getting it shook her head as yes):Tk fine..

Nirbhay:See the next available flight and once you get the ticket (showing the printer in the table): you can print the ticket through printer. Its wireless printer only connect it with your laptop and give the print. 

Rithika;Haan okay..(she saw the laptop).

Nirbhay too started to see the laptop were he saw for the mail from the manger were he saw the mail of his sugar factory manger who has sent the employees bank details were Nirbhay opened his business account in the net banking and he started to transfer the money to his employees were Rithika was seeing for the flight for them From Delhi to Mumbai were after 15 minutes she saw Nirbhay.

Rithika:Nirbhay we have flight by 5 o clock from Delhi to Mumbai and ticket is too available. 

Nirbhay(without taking his eyes from the Laptop):Book that Rithika. 

Rithika:Hmm done..

Rithika immediately opened her net banking and she started to pay for the tickets of flight and finally booked the ticket for her and Nirbhay from Delhi to Mumbai were she then connected the Printer to her Laptop with wireless means and then she gave the printout of their ticket were the printer printing the ticket gave the ticket out of it. Rithika seeing the printer gave the print out of the ticket got up from the sofa and she went to the table and took the ticket from the printer and then saw the ticket and made its correct and saw the wall clock in the wall.

Rithika(seeing the wall clock in the wall and seeing the time and seeing Nirbhay):Nirbhay its already 2.20 now If we have our lunch and then leave in car means we will reach delhi by 4 o clock and finishing the formalities we need to board the 5 o clock flight. 

Nirbhay(without taking his eyes from the laptop): for Engineer account alone I have to transfer. give me 5 more minutes..

Rithika:Haan okay..(she again went to the sofa and sat in the sofa).

Nirbhay as he said taking 5 more minutes finished all his transfer work and he turned off the laptop were Rithika who was keeping her eye on Nirbhay seeing that Nirbhay is shutting down his laptop she too saw her laptop screen and she turned off the laptop and closed the laptop she took the laptop in her one hand and having the printed ticket in her other hand and got up from the sofa were Nirbhay too closing his laptop and took the laptop in his hand and got up from the chair holding the laptop in his hand and he turned and saw Rithika and giving a smile to her shook his head as done were she too shook her head as okay to him were he started to walk were Rithika too started to walk with him were they both walked out of the study room and walking in the corridor finally they went to their room were they went and kept the laptop in their respective bags and Rithika kept the ticket safely in her bag and then Nirbhay seeing Rithika. 

Nirbhay:Rithika already my bag is packed only what about you?

Rithika:haan morning I only took my dress out other than that everything is already packed only. 

Nirbhay:Tk let me call Gopal and tell him to take the bag down. 

Rithika:haan okay..

Nirbhay(walking out of the room and standing in the corridor near the corridor stand and in a bit loud tone):Gopal..

Gopal after a few seconds came to the hall and he was seeing here and there for Nirbhay in the hall. 

Nirbhay(seeing Gopal came to the hall standing up and in a normal tone):Gopal I am up..

Gopal hearing the voice of Nirbhay and raised his head and saw Nirbhay..

Gopal:Bhaiya..

Nirbhay:We have two bags in our room come up now and take those bags and keep it down.

Gopal:Tk Bhaiya..(he started to climb the stairs).

Nirbhay(seeing Gopal is coming he entered their room again and saw Rithika who was having her phone in her hand and was seeing the phone display):Rithika Gopal will come now let us show these bags to him he will bring it down by that time let us go down and have our lunch. 

Rithika:Haan okay..

As Rithika said okay that was the time Gopal came to the entrance of the room were Nirbhay seeing Gopal signed him to come with his face expression were Gopal too came inside the room. 

Nirbhay(showing their bags in the corner of the room):These bags only take it and bring it down.

Gopal:Tk Bhaiya..(he went to take the bag).

Nirbhay(seeing Rithika):Come Rithika let us go down..

Rithika shook her head as yes and she started to walk having her phone in her hand were Nirbhay too started to walk along with Rithika were they both came out of the room and walked in the corridor and came to the stairs were they started to get down in the stairs and they came to the hall and they walked to the dinning table were the cooking person was ready will all the dishes in the dinning table were Nirbhay sat in the chair and took the plate that was ulta and kept the plate straight in front of him were Rithika sat in the chair next to him and she too kept the plate in front of her keeping the phone next to the plate, 

Nirbhya(seeing the cooking servant):Start to serve to us..

Servant shook his head and he started to serve the food were he served the lunch for both Nirbhay and Rithika and both of them started to have their lunch once servant served all the items in their plates. Taking few minutes both Nirbhay and Rithika finished their lunch and they got up from the chair and went to the wash basin and washed their hands and Nirbhay started to walk towards the hall were Rithika came back to the dinning table and took the phone from the dinning table and she started to walk to the hall were she came to the hall were Nirbhay too went to the hall by that time and he was seeing Gopal were Rithika came and stood next to Nirbhay and saw down were their both bags were in the hall. 

Nirbhay(seeing Gopal):Okay Gopal take care of the house. Let me leave..

Gopal:Tk Bhaiya.

Rithika gave a light smile to Gopal were Gopal too shook his head as okay to her were both Nirbhay and Rithika held the holder of their own trolley bags and they started to walk pulling the trolley bags along with them towards the entrance of the house were walking and they came out of the house and they came near the car were Kamal who was sitting in the bonnet of the car and was playing game in his phone feeling a person near him turned and saw who is it and seeing Nirbhay and Rithika he immediately got down from the car bonnet and seeing Nirbhay. 

Kamal:Bhaiya..

Nirbhay(Seeing Kamal):Take our bags and keep it in car dickey and start the car and leave us in Delhi Airport. 

Kamal:Okay Bhaiya..

Kamal put his phone in his pant pocket and then he went to the back of the car and then taking the key from the pant pocket and then he unlocked the dickey with the help of the key and then he saw both Nirbhay and Rithika who were now getting inside the car back seat opening the doors of the car were he opened the dickey and then he kept two steps took the bags of Nirbhay and Rithika one by one and kept it in the dickey and he closed the dickey and locked the dickey and then taking the key in his hand and then he came to the driving seat side  and opened the car door and he got inside the driving seat and he closed the car door and started the car and started to drive the car towards Delhi Airport. 

The car was going in a good speed were when it was exactly 4 o clock Kamal parked the car in the parking of the Airport were Nirbhay and Rithika got to know they reached the airport and they got down from the car were Kamal too got down from the car and he came to the back of the car and he unlocked the dickey and took the bags of Nirbhay and Rithika and kept it in the floor and then closed the car dickey and taking the car key in his hand and saw Nirbhay and Rithika. 

Nirbhay:Okay fine Kamal go back to Haryana. Let me leave to Mumbai. 

Kamal:Tk Bhaiya..

Nirbhay shook his head as okay to Kamal were Kamal shook his head as okay to Nirbhay and Rithika in common were Rithika too smiled to him and both Nirbhay and Rithika held the trolley bags holder in their hands and they started to pull the trolley bags along with them and started to walk towards the Airport were after a few minutes they entered the Airport. 

ONE HOUR LATER..

When it was exactly 5 o clock both Nirbhay and Rithika finishing all the formalities of the Airport and showing the boarding passes and they got their seats and they were sitting in their respective seats.Exactly when it was 5.05 the flight started to run in the runway and in the next few minutes the flight took off and it started to fly towards Mumbai. 

Nirbhay(after the flight started to fly turned and saw Rithika who was seeing out of the window):Rithika..

Rithika(turned and saw him):Haan 

Nirbhay:Rithika you said you are ready to marry me when ever I am marrying you in the award function know?

Rithika(giving a smile):Haan thinking about whether you mother will accept me or not only I was waiting for her to turn good and accept me but seeing you waiting for my head nod as yes now I am okay Nirbhay when you are wanting to marry me you can marry me. Even now too its fine for me. 

Nirbhay(giving a smile):Happy that you came to this level for our marriage. Even I too ready to marry you but Rithika what I am thinking now is. I didn't expect this kind of fire accident will happen in our factory. Now I need to see to that the construction of the factory get finished in the right time and get our employees job back. As Engineer said everything in sugar factory to get back to its own self will take around 2 months,I wish that I need to finish this factory responsibilities. so shall we plan about our marriage after 2 months?

Rithika(listening to what all Nirbhay said and giving a smile to him):Okay I said know when you are wanting to marry me you can. I will surely wait for you. 

Nirbhay(giving a smile): Thank you. 

Rithika(smiling well):you are welcome(telling it she rested her head in Nirbhay's shoulder).

Nirbhay too having a smile in his lips hit his cheek in Rithika's head. The love birds were travelling in the flight towards Mumbai. 

MUMBAI..

RV STOCK BROKING..

It was exactly 5.20 in the evening were Ranveer who was seeing the computer took her eyes from the computer and took a deep breath and relaxed himself. 

Ranveer:Hmm fine after this I should not at all work for today. 

Telling it Ranveer shut down his computer and then he got up from the chair and then he started to walk towards the entrance of the room and then he hit the exit button and then opened the door and he came out of the cabin were almost none of the employees were there in their places as all left the office were Ranveer saw Rishab alone working on his system in his table were Ranveer walking and went near Rishab. 

Ranveer:Rishab..

Rishab(took his eyes from the system and saw RV):Sir..

RV:Everything is done for today know?I met Srijith in the morning and talked with the financier you said too in the afternoon.  

Rishab:yes sir your today schedule is perfectly done. 

RV:Okay then let me leave now. all of them left the office even you can leave know?

Rishab:I am making a back up file and only need to save it sir after that closing the office I too will leave sir. 

RV:hmm okay leave the office soon. Let me leave now. 

Rishab:okay sir..

RV giving a smile to Rishab and he started to walk towards the entrance of the office and then he came out of the office were the security seeing him saluted to him were RV shook his head as okay to Security and then he started to walk to the parking and then he came to the parking and then saw his car and he went to his car and then he saw his driver playing games in his phone sitting in the driving seat of the car were Ranveer opened the back door of the were the door open sound made the driver to take his eyes from the phone screen were he saw RV getting inside the car back seat he kept the phone in the dashboard and turned and saw Ranveer. 

RV(seeing the driver):you leave me in the place I am telling now and then you can take the car and go to our house and leave the car in the parking of our house and go to your home. 

Driver:Okay sir..now where should I go sir?

RV:Let me tell the direction according to the direction I tell you drive the car. 

Driver shook his head as okay and he started the car and then he started to drive the car and then he brought the car out of RV broking campus and then Ranveer started to direct the driver were the driver started to drive the car according to the way Ranveer said were when it was exactly 6 o clock Ranveer said the driver to stop the car in front of a big building were Ranveer immediately opened the car door and he got down from the car and closed the car door and saw the driver through the window. 

RV:Go home park the car in the parking and give the car key to Maa and you can leave to your home. 

Driver:Tk sir..

RV shook his head as okay to the driver and then he turned and saw the big building in front of his eyes were the driver started to drive the car from there and he started to drive the car in the road towards RV mansion to park the car in RV mansion and leave to home. 

Ranveer saw the building and then he started to walk towards the building and he entered the building. 

RV MANSION...

Ishani was sitting in the bed resting her back in the head rest of the bed and Raagini was cutely keeping her tiny head in Ishani's lap and was seeing Ishani's face with a sleep coming eyes. 

Ishani(Caressing Raagini's hair):you are feeling sleepy but not ready to sleep. Come on sleep for sometime sleep so that you will be feeling good. 

Raagini(cutely seeing Ishani):Mama Kricket..

Ishani:Raagini now a days playing a lot and you are not having your afternoon sleep properly that is why see today you are feeling sleepy in the evening(caressing Raagini's hair with affection):Chalo close your eyes now..(she showed by closing her eyes and then opened her eyes and saw Raagini).

Raagini seeing Ishani closing her eyes she too cutely closed her eyes were in the next 10 minutes cutie pie started to sleep without to her consciousness. Ishani caressing Raagini's hair and rested her head in the head rest of the bed and thought about the morning incident of Ranveer hugging her in the kitchen and the way he pinched her hip and the way he tried to kiss her and the way again their time was disturbed by business and she had a worried and disappointment face. As she was thinking about Ranveer and getting disappointed that was the moment her phone being in the lamp table rang its Ringtone were Ishani saw the phone display and getting its Ranveer she took the phone in her hand and seeing the phone display.

Ishani:(to herself):today also he will tell some reason to me to get stick to his business.(bit like Ranveer's voice):today Ishani I have a meeting, Today Ishani I want to be in office for few more hours...(telling it having a impossible head shake she picked the call and kept the phone in her ears):hello..

Ranveer(standing in a beautiful place and then keeping his phone in his ears):Ishani today I have come for a business get together ..All the high profile people are there in this get together. 

Ishani:For that you need to be there in that get together for the whole night?For telling that only you have called know?

Ranveer:Arrey nahi nahi actually I forgot to tell you about this get together in the morning All the people have come with their wives and as I forgot to tell you about this in the morning now I am a single man here. I want you to come to this get together and join with me in this business get together . 

To be continued 😉

Edited by sakshi5050 - 6 years ago
PrinceAsif thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Eagerly waiting for IshVeer segments... Didu what about Ranveer's aashiqui?? When u will update that??... But glad to c that u r still with us... B safe & sound didu
ayeshakapoor thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 7 Thumbnail + 5
Nice episode dear...waiting for next...
anaptiras thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Great episode.
Waiting for the next.😉😆
Ishveer45 thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Hello Sakshi
Ranveer has deceived Ishaani to make a surprise for her. I feel we will get a lot of romantic moments in the next episodes. I'm so happy. I want Ishaani to tell him how much she misses him when he is at work.
Update the next episode dear.

Neha522 thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Hey Sakshi
Fantastic episode. Thanks for Ritika and Nirbhai's part. It was very interesting. Ranveer has invited Ishaani to join him at business meeting because everyone has come with their wives. He is the only one who is single. I think it's a lie. I suppose Ranveer has prepared something for Ishaani to spend time with her.
Update soon.
😆😉😊
jasminerahul thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 8
loved ritika saying that since nirbhay's mom cant change she is willing to marry him at any time.ranveer inviting ishani to join him 4 d get toether.hope ishani joins him n they'll enjoy d get together