Any one else pissed off at saanchi?

needuraj thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 6 years ago
I didn't like the way she knowingly didn't allow kabir to appreciate veer's effort as well n treating the emergency patients . She acted out of character there :/

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

mystique_4008 thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
She only cares about herself and her friends what's new in her behaviour 🤣 she is a hypocrite has different rules for different ppl. She can allow isha to break hostel rules to go for modelling classes but couldn't allow veer to come to his own party just because he didn't do the stupid job of stiching pillow cases.
needuraj thumbnail
Well all FLs of Indian telly are hypocrites . I always wanted to see flawed FL but milega nai kabhi
rishani77 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: needuraj

Well all FLs of Indian telly are hypocrites . I always wanted to see flawed FL but milega nai kabhi

Basically in any indian soaps FL will be mahan or despo be it before or after shaadi.
Most of heroines I've liked became irritating after shaadi as shows tend to become saas-bahu only, first 2-3 months all strong then u-turn! 😆
Kri_Sh_Naa thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Cherryfairy

She only cares about herself and her friends what's new in her behaviour 🤣 she is a hypocrite has different rules for different ppl. She can allow isha to break hostel rules to go for modelling classes but couldn't allow veer to come to his own party just because he didn't do the stupid job of stiching pillow cases.

exactly. Today she didn't allow veer to go to the conference. WTH yr? He is also a human. She acts as like the hospital owner only for veer 😲 mainly her dream is "papa ka sapna pura karna" but khud veer k upar madamgiri dikha rhi hain 😡
Kri_Sh_Naa thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Cherryfairy

exactly. Today she didn't allow veer to go to the conference. WTH yr? He is also a human, not robot. She acts as like the hospital owner only for veer 😲 mainly her dream is "papa ka sapna pura karna" but khud veer k upar madamgiri dikha rhi hain 😡
needuraj thumbnail

Originally posted by: Kri_Sh_Naa

exactly. Today she didn't allow veer to go to the conference. WTH yr? He is also a human, not robot. She acts as like the hospital owner only for veer 😲 mainly her dream is "papa ka sapna pura karna" but khud veer k upar madamgiri dikha rhi hain 😡

conference?

Ya they are may be justifying c
Veer's actions I wish Sanchi realise life mei all the time serious and oadai nai kar Sakta enjoyment bhi saroori hai
rishani77 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: needuraj

conference?

Ya they are may be justifying c
Veer's actions I wish Sanchi realise life mei all the time serious and oadai nai kar Sakta enjoyment bhi saroori hai

Point, this is why Veer needs to spice Sanchi's life even Isha is noticing that after becoming head-intern Sanchi did changed! 😕

And see Veer had to leave to study but seeing Sunny bleeding he stopped & immediately took care of him, it shows that he can also be serious @ times. But good that Sanchi saw him studying today, guess she's doing all this to make him responsible but she's acting like a CEO! 😆