Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

LadyMacbeth thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 6 years ago

Originally posted by: NandiniRaizadaa

They are showing Dravudians as the rulars. The so called civilised society of that time

But can what happened in 8th july episose be called civilised??

Ulrimately its coming accross that Aryans are more civilused 

I dont know maybe thats what they want to show?

Mercy is the best vertue a person can show and Devsena wantz to avenge a person who showed mercy? 

Kill your own father and then revenge against a person who gave him water.  Like wow!

I can understand they have an uncivilised law but i was expecting Devsena to atleast speak up against it 

Absolutely !! Dravidians are coming out as the barbaric, uncivilised lot . If they continue like this when they'll get defeated and Aryavrat would be established no one will feel bad for them . I guess that is the strategy of the makers . 🤢
AdityaK thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
I do not like the gopi bahu and pragya bahu show ...I found them regressive too...I just want to watch some good show with some logic for entrainment and to kill my free time...That's why I have written here the post pointing out the problems...because just reversing the role of Male and female in TV serials doesn't make the Show progressive and what is the difference between those gopi bahu shows and this show that there female get constantly insulted and demeaned and here Male get constantly insulted and demeaned .. ...
By the way good luck to you guys for your progressive strong female lead with flaws who kills her own father and wanted to take revenge from someone who just shows some human value and she is so stupid that she thinks that giving someone water is insult and pulling someone by ground tying him in the horse in front of thousands of people is act of bravery ...By the way she herself said she thinks men is weaker than women ...so I hope you won't tag her as a feminist ...
I think writer tried to go out of the box but instead gone without box ...so As a person with average IQ I am done with this show
Ps- Thank you for misunderstanding me ...Keep watching the reverse of SaasBahu show
bonita_chic2002 thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
@Black Sheep I'm usually a silent participant of the forum, don't like getting into arguments nd all as I think everyone is entitled to there opinion. I read your posts on this topic and couldn't help myself from writing to you that a job extremely well done. 👏 Your exAmples were sooo to the point and I hope more ppl view shows like that cz I'm dooo sick of the trip topper shows. I feel INDIA as a whole has such beautiful nd complex history, God knows why aren't ppl showing it and if not history then talented ppl who make much better fiction than the usual crap. So again 👏👏👏