Bauchhar ek padee hai barasate abhee hai bakee..A MG SS-Shot 7 Page 19 - Page 13

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ARJUNKIAPS thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 6 years ago

Originally posted by: dalur

Simply superb!!! Loved all four parts...

Interesting and unique story, happy to see Maan in different non macho type avtar...
Geets dream Man is so different from Maan...every time Maan shocks her with his casual innocent self...the scenes are so funny...giving Geet the heavy bag and not even inviting her inside the house poor Geet !!! To show unconditional love is just not easy...eager to know how will our jalli Geet makes Maan fall in love with her..I haven't understood the story's title meaning, can you please say what it means 

even i didn't understand the title😆piyali tell please
.Piyali.. thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: kkrnightriders

even i didn't understand the title😆piyali tell please

Hello dear...actually I already replied to it...but for you once again...it basically means that Only one shower has come , Many more are left...related to rain...Now why it is used here is a Question which I would like to ask to my readers , Your POV's about it...Between thanks for reading and commenting...
.Piyali.. thumbnail

Shot 7:
Geet had fire in her eyes ready to burn anyone who hurts her Maan.

" H...Ho...How dare you...slap me?" Raisha said holding her cheeks shocked at Geet's reaction.

Geet looked at her anger still in her eyes , " It was just a trial...1 tear in Maan's eye and hundreds in yours..." Geet replied looking at Raisha's watery eyes.

" Now without a delay tell me why Maan is crying..." Geet said as she got hold of Raisha's hand that was on her cheek , " Or else better see the results..." Geet continued.

Raisha tried to free her hand while she screamed , " What can you do?"

Geet didn't left her hand and infact twirled it badly while Raisha screamed , " Ahhh..."

" I can do much more..." Geet continued. Raisha kept looking at Geet for few seconds with anger and fear in her eyes , she realized that getting Geet more angry would only result in more pain to her own self and so she started saying stammering scared of Geet.

" I ...I...I had a bet with my friends...they challenged me to date this Mumma's boy...This Maan for...for 7 days , I just completed my bet , now when I told him that I want to break up...he is begging in front of whole collage from me to accept him...he's just a ..."

" One more word and you are dead..." Geet stopped her in middle throwing away her hand with a violent force ,

Raisha looked at her own hand that was red welled up.

" You..." Raisha stopped as she witnessed anger still in Geet's eyes. Geet pointed in her finger in front of Raisha , " You have done what you wanted to do...over...you have left Maan now don't dare come here...to this collage , and yaaa , don't try giving me those principal threats , If I once tell sir that you misbehaved with Maan in front of the whole collage , you are gonna be rusticated , better you leave on your own..." Raisha kept looking at her and then started to walk away as the crowd gave her place to walk.

" And yaa...before calling other people as Mumma's boy , just think the fact that he atleast loves and depends and accepts to depend on those who catered to his needs from childhood rather than living on their money , wasting their money , behaving with them as if they are some old crokery in the house...just the way you must be doing..." Geet shouted from back.

Raisha turned and looked at Geet for one last time as the crowd covered her forming the circle again hooting for Geet.

Geet looked towards Maan as he made him to stand , " Come Maan..." Geet said as tears formed in her eyes seeing Maan's condition.

Maan got up with her while she supported him and took him from the crowd making him sit on a bench.

Geet got hold of a drop of tear that was escaping his eyelids as she smiled a bit , " Mumma says that these are pearls...we shouldn't waste them..."

https://rangmunchtv.files.wordpress.com/2011/09/fidapic.jpg

Maan too smiled a bit , " Mumma says???" Geet nods while Maan laughs.

" I loved Raisha..." He said sadly.

" Maybe someone loves you more than You LOVED Raisha..." Geet says as she lowers her eyelashes.

" Nobody...Mumma's boy can't be loved..." Maan said sadly.

" Maybe someone still does..." Geet said lowering her eyes further.

" Who?"  Maan said as Geet didn't reply this time , Maan looked towards her.
Her cheeks were Rosey Pink , her cheeks suddenly kissed pink like a spring rose, the blooming colour so cute against her freckled skin. He kept looking towards her as her eyes were lowered. His heart had some new feeling , Not those type of feelings he called love but the actual Love...The feeling to savour that blush forever , to savour the person possessing that love forever , to savour Geet forever , To savour HIS GEET forever...

" Maybe someone really close to you..." Geet said as her cheeks were still Rosey Red.

" Maybe sitting next to me..." Maan said he bit his lips , Geet rose her face to see him , Her face had a smile mixed with that new type of the blush , the feeling of being special to someone , being special to the one she is special to.

Her Rosey Blush Took Away His Sinking Heart.

" Do you ...?" Geet wasn't able to continue , the Sherni in front of Raisha was a cute innocent blushing sweetheart in front of Her Maan , Her Mishal.

" Do you...?" Maan wasn't able to continue as he himself had a blush on his cheeks.

" Ok Mister,...I love you..." Geet shouted standing up closing her eyes.

" Ok Misss...I love you too...don't know when it happened..." Maan too copied Geet.

Geet opened her hands while Maan hugged her tightly only to be lost in the world of love with each other forever.

Naye Khwaab , Naye Khushi Hai...
Ajj Zindagi Tum Par Hi Aakar Hi Roki Hai...
(New dreams , New happiness with me...
My Life has stopped on you today...)
Love and Be loved , don't compare your love on anything except for love because Love doesn't see anything ,it just happens to anyone , to a stranger you met once on road , to your collogue whom you are working with daily , to a classmate you saw after years or to the one who's image is imprinted in your heart...By God.
The End.

Edited by .Piyali.. - 6 years ago
ARJUNKIAPS thumbnail
THANKS FOR GIVING THE TRANSLATION TO THE TITLE NOW I UNDERSTOOD WHAT IT MEANT MAAN LOVED RAISHA ,THEY BROKE UP HE WAS SHATTERED GEET LOVED MAAN UNCONDITIONALLY...SECOND SHOWER....ACCORDING TO YOUR TITLE !THANK GOD GEET ALEAST CONFESSED MAAN PLAYING WITH GEET WAS CUTE ,GEET SHERNI BECAME A BHEEGI BILLI IN FRONT OF MAAN LOVELY ENDING YAAR
DO GIVE AN EPILOGUE!!!!!
THANKS FOR THE PM PIYALI

nakh5683 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
A really awkward ending dear itni bhi Kya jaldi thi u ended it to soon so geet asked raisha why she insulted maan she told Abt her bet geet threaten her to leave the college she even support maan that at least maan loves his mom so much that he lives for her when ppl actually abandoned their loved ones geet console maan confess her feelings maan was amazed seeing her cute blushing cheeks that he realized he never loved raisha but it was always geet both hugged each other accepted each other 
ARJUNKIAPS thumbnail

Originally posted by: nakh5683

A really awkward ending dear itni bhi Kya jaldi thi u ended it to soon so geet asked raisha why she insulted maan she told Abt her bet geet threaten her to leave the college she even support maan that at least maan loves his mom so much that he lives for her when ppl actually abandoned their loved ones geet console maan confess her feelings maan was amazed seeing her cute blushing cheeks that he realized he never loved raisha but it was always geet both hugged each other accepted each other 

YA DI EVEN I AM SAD SHE ENDED IT MAY BE SHE IS BUSY IN HER STUDIES RIGHT NA PIYALI?
ARJUNKIAPS thumbnail
PIYAALI MADHUBALA AUR PIYA EK HI SIKKE KE DO PAHELU
UPDATE KARO NA
.Piyali.. thumbnail

Originally posted by: kkrnightriders

THANKS FOR GIVING THE TRANSLATION TO THE TITLE NOW I UNDERSTOOD WHAT IT MEANT MAAN LOVED RAISHA ,THEY BROKE UP HE WAS SHATTERED GEET LOVED MAAN UNCONDITIONALLY...SECOND SHOWER....ACCORDING TO YOUR TITLE !THANK GOD GEET ALEAST CONFESSED MAAN PLAYING WITH GEET WAS CUTE ,GEET SHERNI BECAME A BHEEGI BILLI IN FRONT OF MAAN LOVELY ENDING YAAR

DO GIVE AN EPILOGUE!!!!!
THANKS FOR THE PM PIYALI

Thanks a lot dear , actually my thought about Title are a bit different but yours were amazing and unique and gave me a new POV to think of as well , Dear actually it was an already written story on some other couple (mentioned in the first page) with 7 shots only...I even mentioned that SS here means Seven shots so it had to get over now...Secondly sorry but no epilogue...I had never planned for one..Sorry again dear...Will try my best to update it soon...This is a second request to update that...seems like I need to be fast...😆
.Piyali.. thumbnail

Originally posted by: nakh5683

Dii , to be frank...it was originally intended to be an OS...then TS and then turned SS (Seeven shots) so I don't know if calling it jaldi ending would be right..but sorry if you felt it was awkard dii...really sorry but thanks for such a sweet comment..😊
ARJUNKIAPS thumbnail

Originally posted by: .Piyali..

Thanks a lot dear , actually my thought about Title are a bit different but yours were amazing and unique and gave me a new POV to think of as well , Dear actually it was an already written story on some other couple (mentioned in the first page) with 7 shots only...I even mentioned that SS here means Seven shots so it had to get over now...Secondly sorry but no epilogue...I had never planned for one..Sorry again dear...Will try my best to update it soon...This is a second request to update that...seems like I need to be fast...😆

THANKS FOR THE COMPLIMENT!ACTUALLY MADHUBALA PIYE EK HI SIKKE DI DO PAHELU IS MY FAVOURITE BCOZ I LOVE VD SUKIRTI AND DRASHTI AND U ALWAYS TRIES NEW CONCEPT THANK GOD JASMINE DI TOLD U TO JOIN IF OTHERWISE WE WOULD HAVE MISSES AN AWESOME WRITER LIKE U AND MY ADVICE IS IN SWARAGINI FORUM SOMEONE BASHED U IN JAN OR FEB I WAS ILL OTHERWISE UN LOGO KI ACHI KASI BAAND BAJA DETI THI NOW FORGET THOSE THINGS AND GIVE UPDATE CHOTA SA BHI CHALEGA!