Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

aparupanath thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 6 years ago

Originally posted by: PILOT900

Ok. I agree to most of your point about veer. That is why tI'll today I have never got angry on him even if his pranks are getting monotonous to watch. And I fully agree with you that he indeed is best actor in this show apart from Mr Mohan kapur. I love Veer as much as I love kabir. 

Coming to kabir, I do not agree that he is an hypocrite. I don't  know why he is behaving like a puppet to Dr malhotra, but I think  there is definitely some reason. Till today they have not given much importance to kabir's character. We did not know anything about him. That is why we all thought may be he is an orphan. Any way I will wait to see why he behaves like a puppet to Dr malhotra. Even though for the last two episodes he is slowly coming out of malhotras spell.
As far as his scolding is concerned, I do not think that his scolding has been unreasonable till date. These interns have not given him one reason to like them. All they think is to do pranks, party or bitch one another. Only saanchi is serious about her profession which he acknowledges himself and thus praises her too.
I agree saanchi is the biggest hypocrite. Has she forgotten that she has come in this college with some purpose that too using a fake identity. And then she has got the guts to say that she has never done cheating! I mean a girl who is doing such a big fraud,is giving lecture to veer and acting all bossy to the person who has only helped her.  She is an ungrateful sour.  I sometimes wonder what will Kabir or Veer see in her to fall in love with her. 

😊I agree with u to the fullest!
aparupanath thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: soumi93

IF was used to be my second home once when I used to watch SwaSan and everyday i used to make post on them not only one but many...But regarding this show apart from Varun & Mohan Kapoor No one excites me like that

I refrain myself from a long long time from opening up in this forum as those who know me are well aware that if i speak I will speak in raw words which may or may not please splly if i gv opinion about anyone's fav but i am nt a blind one I can criticise my favs too if i fiind them wrong anywhere

The purpose of making this post is smthing slightly diff from the show story as i can see many r having misconception about smthing

SaBir/KaNchi Fans

No need to worry about "Keeping veterian actor Varun Happy" kinda BS for our OTP love story as he certainly dnt need such things to be "HAPPY"...all he needs a good script, good writing and hard work to work in a show...I guess or assuming that may be you guys dont know him well as the show dnt provide us offscreen segs much so may be you guys can have some misconception about he pressurizing PH for being the ML or PH is so worried for keeping him ML so pairing him with Sanchi.He can happily paired up with Ms.fernandez as well as he dnt gv a damn to such pair rocks cast shocks theory.He simply blvs in good work and hardwork.So swarda gets paired with him or not is nt gnna bother him or his fangirls at all the last thing we could ask is the " San Veer" pairing

Vikram Being ML

Yes, according to the banner he is also a lead parallel/main is not necessary but one of the vital character not pivotal fr sure...But why would PH cheat him? i mn why would a PH will cast such an actor who is completely doomed as an actor to get the lead.only looks height skin color dnt matter here...Then we can say Katrina also deserves oscar cause she excels in such category...Its been two months shw is going to complete almost 50 episodes and i am seeing absolutely 0 progress in him.moreover his characterization sucks as a head surgeon who dnt hv a head of his own...and if he made any thing for the demand of script as an actor he should be thankful to play diff shades in a ckt and if feel cheated well he is nt a kid.consult CINTAA 

Sanchi-Kabir pairing

Ya i strongly agree Sanchi and Kabir indeed look best with each other and that will be helpful for us viewers as well to see the average ones in same frame rather than getting badly overshadowed by other actor who certainly know to do the job better.They got a good matching thing and trust me any sane admirer of Varun/Veer or neutral viewer wants Sanchi not to pair up with DrVeer.I mn why should i want her to make his efforts useless..Why should i want her to mess those scenes which i want to enjoy...This PH certainly gives good scenes to SanVeer which can be WOW if there is someone else as good as Varun or as average as Swarda...dn mind but Fact is FACT.SaBir are perfect for each other in every sense...i mean both are dumbhead, bth can be a very good chaplus, both think themselves as some sort of god knows what, both dnno the in between human nature b/w arrogance and buttering and Ya both are the best ever hypocrites i have ever seen.

Veer being irritating
Hold on!!!!!Exactly what you expect from him to do if a girl roams around him like a maniac 24*7...If someone tries to screw my life i will screw the hell outta him/her up from top to bottom...Why should i will not try to settle score with someone who is forcefully trying to be my mommy when in every step i am expressing my displeasure in her efforts..why being so chipku when the person is surely not liking your antics???
I m not a kid, neither a bad student, neither a criminal, nor a lier and most importantly certainly nt a double-faced then why should i gv a damn to your "Efforts for me" who the heck is dying for the efforts..I gotta a family, sister to look after me.Most importantly if u r a head intern then i am also ASSISTANT HEAD INTERN not a clerk or servant to work under you for evry thing u ask for...u dnt buy me in exchange of any frsake money..infact a small gratitude which he rightfully deserves not expressed to him in a proper way Then???????Why he will be a nice to her..what u give will get that only served back...

OK i ended my rant over here😆😆😆I guess kuch zyada ho gaya🤣but its ok dhire dhire tum sabko adaat ho jayegi😃

P.S - anyone planning to throw eggs and tomatoes please throw fresh one not rotten so i can use in cooking as wastage is not good🥱

🥱 Each of your points inclined in favour of Varun😆😆 Anyways, I don't think that u r completely correct about Dr. Kabir. He hasn't been given much importance yet. There's a past history which is yet to be revealed. And plz don't compare him with Katrina. He atleast has a pleasingly reserved personality unlike her dumb personality😆 Edited by aparupanath - 6 years ago
soumi93 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: aparupanath

🥱 Each of your points inclined in favour of Varun😆😆 Anyways, I don't think that u r completely correct about Dr. Kabir. He hasn't been given much importance yet. There's a past history which is yet to be revealed. And plz don't compare him with Katrina. He atleast has a pleasingly reserved personality unlike her dumb personality😆

I am bit raw while giving opinions his ckt lacks intensity so has his expression lacks emotions
he dnt appeal the way Yuvraaj Mohan sir appeals to me i m pissed wd vikrant and bingo thats the success of yuvraaj