Kabir, Veer dumb? Ashok, Vikrant heroes?

rishani77 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 6 years ago

Ok so after today's episode I was really disappointed how they portrayed Veer during the elevator fiasco. Ok it's normal to panic but saying that he won't handle his own patient doesn't make any sense.
Is this the same Dr Veer who've put his life in danger to save Riddhi ? 😕

Basically cv's are showing both Kabir & Veer as dumb on the other hand so much importance given for Ashok & psycho Vikrant ???

I thought after Riddhi's case that the show has potential but now it's becoming pathetic, so much family drama, medical nonsense, same formula happening Sanchi is right, Kabir will praises her, Anand will scold her, Veer follows Sanchi, Pragya-Isha calms her, Never ending chaklis, Priya all sad... 🤢

Show will def continue to hv low ratings in India if things goes like this, viewers are already fed up!
Edited by rishani77 - 6 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

mystique_4008 thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Usually Indian shows turn disasterous after six months but already its turned into a mess cant CVs just get rid of Ashok, his gf, the whole mishra clan and the chawlas plz just shoot them noone cares about them at all 🤢 every episode is the same Jaya chakli drama, Ashok love life, chawlas nautanki, kabir dumbness, veer's flirting and jokes and overdose of sanchi show something different this is making audience lose interest. Even I don't get why side characters like Vikrant and ashok are getting more SS than the main leads what kind of nonsense is this. If rs wants trp for this show, then listen to fan requests on twitter. I want sanchi's truth to be revealed as soon as possible already fed up of it. U knw I think CVs are forshadowing the future story when Sanchi and veer end up together, veer will have nothing to do and his wife will do all the work and fight with gayatri and malhotra. That's why sanchi ALWAYS interferes with his patients and ends up helpin them instead of veer.Edited by Cherryfairy - 6 years ago
pilot100 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3
Cvs really need an eye check up along with a ecg if they are planning saanchi veer and not kabir saanchi or veer Pragya. 
eshasrk thumbnail
Even if this is fiction, I think there are certain subjects like medical background and hospital issues which should remain as true as possible
The first big blunder they made was making Kabir agree for a surgery without proper advance tests...I mean can we be realistic here cvs ??? Which doctor in the right mind will do something like that ???
And Kabir is supposed to be one of India's top neurosurgeons with a track record of 12 surgeries in a day...I mean can't the makers see how pathetic this is ???
On top of this all, an Intern needs to tell him how the job is supposed to be done
Next thing which irritates me is seeing Riya and some others walking in high heels all the time. I mean haven't the makers watched at least some medical shows to get a clue...in which hospital do we have doctors walking around in high heels and party clothes. And if there's an emergency, how will the doctor run with her heels or will she just remove them and run ???
Today they made Veer look so stupid...why ????
Why couldn't they show him as serious as in Riddhi's case, both cases were critical cases and just to make Veer say he's not going to help the patient...why do they need to butcher the main characters and characters like Ashok and Vikrant are in our faces all the bloody time...why ???
What does audience have to do with Ashoks marriage preparations and marriage ???
Why do we see psycho Vikrant everyday ??
Why do we need chaklis everyday ???
rishani77 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: eshasrk

Even if this is fiction, I think there are certain subjects like medical background and hospital issues which should remain as true as possible
The first big blunder they made was making Kabir agree for a surgery without proper advance tests...I mean can we be realistic here cvs ??? Which doctor in the right mind will do something like that ???
And Kabir is supposed to be one of India's top neurosurgeons with a track record of 12 surgeries in a day...I mean can't the makers see how pathetic this is ???

On top of this all, an Intern needs to tell him how the job is supposed to be done
Next thing which irritates me is seeing Riya and some others walking in high heels all the time. I mean haven't the makers watched at least some medical shows to get a clue...in which hospital do we have doctors walking around in high heels and party clothes. And if there's an emergency, how will the doctor run with her heels or will she just remove them and run ???
Today they made Veer look so stupid...why ????
Why couldn't they show him as serious as in Riddhi's case, both cases were critical cases and just to make Veer say he's not going to help the patient...why do they need to butcher the main characters and characters like Ashok and Vikrant are in our faces all the bloody time...why ???
What does audience have to do with Ashoks marriage preparations and marriage ???
Why do we see psycho Vikrant everyday ??
Why do we need chaklis everyday ???

So agree with you ! 👏

And we hv no choices but to tolerate the family drama coz this is a 1 hour & multi-cast show they can't focus 40 mins on interns & leads in fact even tiring for the actors also regarding the fact that this a daily soap...😕

The thing is that they are showing leads as dumb, weak except FL basically the superwoman.
And when they can't even handle the main characters why showing new characters & add more nonsense drama ? 😡

Huge problem of this show is characterization and there's no limit in adding new char, family drama & no  proper knowledge about doctors. Ok this is a fiction but at least consult professionals for the show just like the American, koreans do ! I remember my mom saying we will never get to see proper medical practices in this show with details like Dr House or Korean dramas. 😆

I hv headaches whenever they show Misra drama & Chawlas bak bak. 🤢
Can't even skip coz I want the show to do good as cast is putting lots of efforts...gosh!
eshasrk thumbnail
That is the problem...even if we want to skip the family drama bakwaas, we can't coz they throw everything in the mix
So if you skip one part, the possibilty is that you miss the leads the next instant...they are very clever I must say 
wardharosyy thumbnail

Originally posted by: rishani77

Ok so after today's episode I was really disappointed how they portrayed Veer during the elevator fiasco. Ok it's normal to panic but saying that he won't handle his own patient doesn't make any sense.
Is this the same Dr Veer who've put his life in danger to save Riddhi ? 😕

Basically cv's are showing both Kabir & Veer as dumb on the other hand so much importance given for Ashok & psycho Vikrant ???

I thought after Riddhi's case that the show has potential but now it's becoming pathetic, so much family drama, medical nonsense, same formula happening Sanchi is right, Kabir will praises her, Anand will scold her, Veer follows Sanchi, Pragya-Isha calms her, Never ending chaklis, Priya all sad... 🤢

Show will def continue to hv low ratings in India if things goes like this, viewers are already fed up!

I can't stop laughing, So true
wardharosyy thumbnail
God!  These days I am only reading written updates and reading fan fictions