Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 6 years ago
Awesome update Harshu😊
Fantastic episode⭐️
harshu27 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: --cute.manasi--

thanx for the written update tai saheb !

i liked today's episode , good episode it was...😳

some improvements like , i liked radhabai today . this radhabai is different , her aura of peshwain bai was very much recognizible...👏 

similarly shahuji was better today , sameer dharmadhikari is a good choice...😊 

& chimnaji was quite impressive...😆

i dont knw sumhw m not liking dis new radhabai m finding her a bit odd and cant connect wid d chrctr...may b i will tke time to adjust😕sameer is a good choice bt is old fr shahuji's chrctr bt dts ok i feel cz actr's potential in doing historical shows has a gd record😳and yeah chimaji was too good...
harshu27 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Planck

Thanx for the update...Its quite a good episode!! Though yesterday's episode was also a nice one, especially comparing to the very ordinary first episode after the leap. I just loved Yesubai-Shahuji-Savitribai scene, their union made me feel emotional, specially the flashback of young Shahuji made me so happy, he did such an awesome job, he had totally nailed the role. The parting scene with Zeenatunnisa was also very nicely executed, her love for Shahuji and his family is truly commendable. And I am just loving the adult Chimna, the scene with Panth in the Darbar was too good. But is this Panth Bappaji's son who is still continuing his enemity with Peshwa and his family!!! I think Bappaji had been hanged to death (offscreen) before leap. And Chimna's wife Rakhma is also a cute woman, but both Kashi and Rakhma lacks in the field of Marathi looks and dialogues. But both looks beautiful. And adult Baji is looking convincing in the role gradually, yeah as u said Harshu, I too felt he is following Ranveer. Radhabai looks quite loving today but Anuja's awesome portrayal of Radhabai is pinned in my heart so tightly that its not very easy to erase. Balaji finally calls Baji by his name instead of Rao unlike the very first episode after leap made me connect to the character and how he said that Radhabai and his dreams were to see Baji emerge as such a capable yoddha who will bring Swaraj for the nation. And adult Gotya is funny but I still miss my young Gotya and little Bhiu...
And about precap, I am very much least interested in Mastani and her entry, And the most irritating thing is that she is an official dancer and singer after BM movie. So the show is following that too...

i agree d fb did brght bk dose pre leap memories where we got to see glimpse of young shahuji fr few secs thou... chimaji was smart since young and now he has grwn v matured and much more smarter to handle panth lik ppl too😆ya... karan does suit fr baji role bt his accent is sumwat like ranveer bt as u said he wil gradually adapt to his own accent and dt would go away...😃and yes abt radhabai i dont knw m not liking dis lady... may b m too attached to d old radhabai...dont knw mite tke time to adjust wid dis new one...since i find her out of place...😕precpa is pathetic... me too nt intrstd in mastani and der luv stry...hope d cvs follow and focus on histry and not follow movie varna d shw ends fr me...🥱
harshu27 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Meself

That was a pretty nice write-up. I have just caught on all the episodes on YT after leap. Karan resembles Rudra a lot that makes him as the new face for Baji believable. His accent is on point though I'd agree he somewhere imitates Ranveer. Hopefully that goes  away soon. What is baffling me that they have shown zero feelings or emotional threads between Kashibai and Bajirao. They were friends and close confidants. How come that aspect is overlooked when the makers went in depth for other things.

>>ya he resembles rudra and so he is gd choice fr baji may b gradually he will settle wid his accent too and stop imitating ranveer...v true. d cvs have really gone nuts i mean dey have shown 0 feelings towrds kashi fr baji...🥱i feel just ot glorify mastani dey have shwn like dis and m hating it now itself...🤢

Secondly Radhabai. I am glad that the transition from a happy chirpy woman to a ruthlessanager happened. Radhabai ruled the Peshwai household with an iron fist and that aura is now being radiated. 

>>may b u r rite but i will take time to adjust wid dis new radhabai

As far as Mastani is concerned then I very scared about her characterization. The movie had ruined Mastani to a point that I couldn't help but not like her. She was not just an accomplished dancer or a musician but also a battle trained administrator and co-commander of Peshwai Army at times. I desperately want to see that aspect of hers in the show. I feel as though they are following the folktale of Bajirao-Mastani wherein they met in a Krishna temple during Krishnotsava. It was years later that again met and got married in Bundelkhand which was a political alliance. Love had happened later on. Just don't screw it Sphere Origins, you guys have made a pretty decent show so far.

>>i guess d cvs r following d folktales..and hope dey stick to d histry and not turn it into a luv saga...😕i feel dey mite follow d movie...hopefully m proved wrong...😕

harshu27 thumbnail

Originally posted by: MaddyO

Good to have you back Harshu, missed your thread yesterday.  I realised how much your thread is part of my entire PB watching.

I liked yesterday and today's episodes.  Loads of politics and war stuff (though war mob scene was funny!  Why would soldiers walk in line to get killed by arrows?! Wouldn't they use their own bows and arrows to kill enemy soldiers?!!!)

I read some comments about Karan-Ranveer.  I don't think so, but then I have watched BM movie only once.  I wasn't sure about Karan but he seems good choice.  He has the typical Bramhin look.

Radhabai seemed more approachable today.  Though it still appears as if she cares only about Kashi!  Granted her issues with Balaji but no happiness shown at Baji coming home?  This Radhabai is odd and I can't connect with her.

Shahuraje Chimanaji scene was highlight of episode for me.  The way Chimanaji made Panth bless him was super.  He very cleverly made his point and made Pant's pettiness obvious to everyone.

I didn't enjoy Baji Gotya scene, what is this HAVE to FALL in love Jaap???  Baji reply was good.
I am not interested in Mastani.

PS : I had heard stories about Bajirao Kashi and Mastani long before the movie, from my grandmother.  Mastani was known as a dancer.  She was famed for her beauty. I remember my grandmother telling about Bajirao building a Mahal for Mastani, about her lovely almost transculant skin that when she ate "paan" her neck used to show the redness of betel juice.

radhabai still m not able to connect wid her...i find her out of place...😕sply her facial xpressions dey r blank v strght faced...😕but i luvd d darbar scene...😃yes v smartly chimaji made panth bless him in public😆@bold. thnx fr dis info dint knw abt dis...😃
harshu27 thumbnail

Originally posted by: fatssrilanka

Liked the episode. Loved the scene between Yesubai-Savitribai and Shahuji. It looked so natural. And,when they showed the flashback of young Shahuji I started missing him all over again.

Enjoyed Panth and Chimnaji conversation. Chimnaji Saheb very cleverly made Panth bless him in front of everyone and the way he replied to him about Balaji and how he was the one who was motivating Balaji was awesome.

I felt Radhabai has detached herself. The only thing that matters to her is the family prestige where she wants to show off her status and only bothered about Kashibai.

Can't comment on Mastani since I don't know much about History but still I hope the CVs don't add their own masala and ruin a historical show by making it into a love story.

yesh fatima... d darbar scene was really good and d strt scene btw yesubai and savitribai...😃radhabai at prsnt nt liking her... may b later dnt knw😕dont knw wats cooking in d minds of cvs since dey have brght mastani so soon to say nything is difficult. just hope dey dont ruin d dis show🥱
harshu27 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Nonie12345

Awesome update Harshu😊

Fantastic episode⭐️

yeah d epi was good...😃
goofyCat thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 2 Thumbnail
Thanks for being back with the updates Harshu!! 😊 I missed this episode but looks like will have to watch for Chimnaji Saheb and Yesubai-Shahuji scene..

In yesterday's episode, Yesubai being rescued made me emotional. The lady, Sambhaji Raje's wife had spent almost half of her life in the captivity of Aurangzeb! But I have one doubt, was she rescued in reality? I remember reading in Abhay's thread that she was taken to Delhi and she died there only.. (Correct me someone if I am wrong)

Another complaint is the way they are portraying Baji and Kashi's relationship.. Bajirao might have stayed on battlefield for most of his life away from home and Kashi Bai, but they certainly didn't share a rocky relationship as it is being shown in the show. Hope they don't twist the real history much for drama.
harshu27 thumbnail

Originally posted by: _goofyCat_

Thanks for being back with the updates Harshu!! 😊 I missed this episode but looks like will have to watch for Chimnaji Saheb and Yesubai-Shahuji scene..

In yesterday's episode, Yesubai being rescued made me emotional. The lady, Sambhaji Raje's wife had spent almost half of her life in the captivity of Aurangzeb! But I have one doubt, was she rescued in reality? I remember reading in Abhay's thread that she was taken to Delhi and she died there only.. (Correct me someone if I am wrong)

Another complaint is the way they are portraying Baji and Kashi's relationship.. Bajirao might have stayed on battlefield for most of his life away from home and Kashi Bai, but they certainly didn't share a rocky relationship as it is being shown in the show. Hope they don't twist the real history much for drama.

agree wid u baji and kashi relationship dey r showing OTT... I mean it would have been bttr if dey stick to history and not distort it..just to glorify mastani baji luv stry y to shw such a blunder... i have alrdy strted disliking baji fr dis...🥱