Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sakshi5050 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 6 years ago

Originally posted by: RookeyRookers

As usual a fantastic update dii . ishveer called mala family and ramu too for family shoot ... So nice .that's where ishveer is ! this devarsh and disha can never change it seems .. Loved shikar family dialogues . ribhay is goona enjoy . but that rajewariji is just ...irritating ! She can't understand whom ishveer is . how Ranvi can leave ishu for naina ...that to Ranvi ! She and her idiotic , stupid philosophy ...happy for krish and krisha ...

3 days passed ,let's see what happens..I hope new track is started ðŸ˜• ... Krish new pic is sooo nice dii.   Also viswa is a very very good selection .I sometimes watch that stupid kumkum bhagya , only for him . sorry , if I hurted any kkb fans here ... 
          Waiting for the next ..sooo eagerly dii . update it , when u have time .

Hi Amritha
thanks for teh comment
glad you liked the episode and Ishveer calling Mala family and Ramu too for 
famly shoot 
yes that is what Ishveer are 
surely Devarsh and Disha can never ever change 
glad you liked shikhar family dialogues 
Rithika and Nirbhay are going to enjoy 
Rajeshwari is a stupid we can't bear her for sure 
she is not understanding who Ishveer are 
yes she is stupidly thinking that Ranveer will leave Ishani that too for that Naina 
that too our Ranveer who can never ever see any other girl through his eyes 
glad you liked krish and then Krisha 
yes now 3 days passed 
let us see what is going to happen 
new track is on the way for sure 
glad you liked Krish new pic and Viswa selection 
I never watch Kumkum Bhagya but I know him seeing few scenes in that show only 
ya let me update the next dear 
keep reading 
😉
sakshi5050 thumbnail

Originally posted by: anaptiras

Amazing update!!!

Waiting for the next.

Hi Anaptiras
thanks for the comment
glad you liked the update 
ya let me update the next 
keep reading 
😉
Neha522 thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Hey,
Oh!!!
The continuation of RUF. I'm so happy.
The episode is fantastic. You are such a great writer, dear.
😉😉😉

sakshi5050 thumbnail
Episode 614
3 days later..
DAY:FRIDAY..
It was exactly morning 9 o clock were Ishani brought the tray having breakfast for Ranveer inside their room were as soon as she entered the room she saw Ranveer completely getting ready for the day and was sitting in the sofa and seeing a file and reading it with great concentration were she kept the tray in the tea poi and then saw Ranveer. 
Ishani:Ranveer...
Ranveer(hearing Ishani calling him and without taking his eyes from the file):Haan Ishani. 
Ishani:Have your breakfast and then leave to office. 
Ranveer(shook his head as okay without taking his eyes from the file):Hmm okay. 
Ishani seeing him telling okay she then started to walk to the bed were she walked to the bed and sat in the bed and then saw Raagini who was sleeping so cutely in the bed were seeing her daughter with a smile she again saw Ranveer who was still having his eyes in the file. 
Ishani(in thoughts):After that photograph he got a call and he went to office and that day Night I was waiting for him but he didn't come till I was waiting and finally I slept.And in these three days catching him in front of me is a great challenge for me. He is leaving early and coming late all the three days and coming late he told me he is tiered and he slept well in the night too without even talking to me properly(she thinking about it gave a impossible head shake to herself).
As Ishani gave the impossible head shake to herself that was moment Ramu came to the front of their room and then he knocked the door that was already open were Ishani hearing the knock saw the entrance of their room and then seeing Ramu there she got up from the bed and then went to the entrance of the room and saw Ramu and gave a light smile to him were by that time Ranveer concluded the reading of the file and then he closed the file and then kept the file in the sofa near him and then saw the breakfast in the tea poi and had a light smile and then he saw Ishani in the entrance of their room and then he got up from the sofa and then he walked two steps and stood bit away from Ishani and saw Ishani were she seem to be talking to someone were he moved a bit and saw who is it and then getting its Ramu who was talking to Ishani were he saw Ishani's back were as they both talked he was able to hear it now. 
Ramu(showing the Business magnet magazine in his hand to Ishani):Madam I brought the book that you wrote and gave it to me in the paper. Seeing our family photo in the front of the book I was so happy. 
Ishani(with a smile getting the magazine from Ramu):Haan Bhaiya you can be surely happy and we are happy that you are too part in this photo. 
Ramu:Thanks for calling me too for this photo. No one will call a servant and all to family photo but you..(before he could tell).
Ishani:Bhaiya you are too our family only. Don't call yourself a servant and all, you are employed here and that is it. 
Ramu(with a grateful smile):hmm tk..
Ishani too smiled to him and shook her head as okay were Ramu too smiling to Ishani and started to move from there were Ishani as soon as Ramu went immediately without even thinking to go inside their room saw the cover page of the magazine were Ranveer who now heard the conversation of Ramu and Ishani and seeing the way Ishani was telling Ramu that he is not a servant and he is a part of the family made him to get love on his wife were as Ishani was seeing the cover page of the magazine were their family photo was there in the cover page of the magazine were Ranveer cutely walking and coming near her and in a immediately action hugged Ishani from behind were Ishani who was seeing the magazine cover page and smiling feeling the sudden hug of Ranveer bit got feared and then realizing its Ranveer. 
Ishani(trying to turn to him and then seeing Ranveer has rested his chin in her shoulders):Ranveer tum kya kariyo?
Ranveer(in a cute way):Hmmm My love for you is overflowing Ishani. 
Ishani(with a cute anger face came out of his hug by moving his hands and then holding the magazine in her one hand and seeing Ranveer with a cute face):Haan three days didn't even have time for me and now for you love is overflowing?
Ranveer(with a cute child face): Ishani you know what I was even thinking to spend time with you and Raagini in these three days but what to do I had some important job in office for the past three days. 
Ishani:(giving a okay head shake):Tk fine(giving a smile showing the magazine to Ranveer):Did you see as reporter and photographer said Friday without forgetting I got the magazine by writing the name of the magazine in a paper and giving it to Ramu Bhaiya and he too brought it and then our family photo too came in the cover page. 
Ranveer(smiling to her):hmm okay..
Ishani:Tk Ranveer let me read your interview. (she telling it quickly went to the sofa and then she sat in one corner of the sofa and then seeing the index page and then getting where Ranveer's interview is she turned the page quickly and took the interview page of Ranveer were she saw Ranveer's different poses in that page and then his interview too and with a happy smile she started to read Ranveer's interview).
Ranveer seeing Ishani's happiness in seeing his interview and their family photo in the magazine with a smile in his lips he started to walk to the sofa were he went to the sofa and then took the file that he kept in the sofa that was near Ishani and then he sat next to Ishani and then kept the file in the tea poi and saw Ishani who was reading his interview with a smile. 
Ranveer:In front of you only I gave the interview so what is there to read it in the magazine again?
Ishani(who was reading it hearing what Ranveer said she took her eyes from the magazine and then closed the magazine and then she kept the magazine in the tea poi and saw Ranveer with a smile): Ranveer I was so proud to see you giving interview and when they asked for our family photo I only saw your success in it. you are the meaning for this family Ranveer. without you we all are nothing. When I saw you giving pose to photographs and during the interview I was able to see the success of your hard work only. So even though I saw your interview I will read it in the magazine not one time as many time I want. (she said and gave a smile to him and was about to take the magazine were before she could take the magazine Ranveer held her hand were seeing Ranveer holding her hand she saw Ranveer face and with a not understanding face):What Ranveer?
Ranveer(with a smile took his hand from her hand and seeing her): hmm okay fine you are seeing my hard work's success in this interview and photographs means okay. But you are the real reason for my success know? Wife is the greatest strength of a man. 
Ishani(with a smile):Come on Ranveer what I have done to that extreme and all? Don't tell me as the reason for your success people will laugh at me. 
Ranveer(seeing her with a cute face):you are taking care of my family daily so that I am able to work without having worries about my family as I always have a thought that My wife will take care of my family. you are taking care of my daughter and you are keeping me happy and smiling always. If I come tiered you cheer me up. Then what else a man need to reach the success. So my Ishani is my strength and she is the reason for my success. 
Ishani(smiling to him and then pinching his cheek):That is and all my duty my husband. 
Ranveer(enjoying her pinch in his cheek):oh fine fine anything it may be but as you are taking care of everything in home I am able to succeed in the business world without any tension about family. Anyways If you feel that its your husband's success for his hard work then you should give your husband something for his success know? (he cutely showed his cheek to Ishani):Give him something. 
Ishani(seeing Ranveer showing is cheek):Just kiss only you want for this?
Ranveer(immediately taking his cheek and seeing Ishani):Then?
Ishani(seeing him with a cute disappointed face):you know what when that photo and interview session happened and after that photograph you got the phone call and went to office and that day night I was waiting for you to come back and I thought to appreciate my husband for his success by giving him something but you didn't come and I too slept. And these three days know you are busy only not even having time for me.you are going early and coming late(She said it with a cute child anger face)Today don't know what miracle you are sitting and talking to me now?
Ranveer(seeing her cute face in a sweet tone):Ishani on the day of photography Rishab called for signing share clearance document.Till 11 o clock in the night on that day I had job and then when I came back you and Raagini were sleeping well so even I too changed and slept well and next 3 days we had those share clearing process so only I went early to office and 3 days completely I was busy and then was coming late in the nights and as I was tiered I slept well in the nights too. Sorry but give me what you thought to give your husband for his success on the photography day.
Ishani:Its okay you see your business itself I won't(she turned from him and was about to take the magazine in the tea poi).
Ranveer(again holding her hand and turning her to him):Nahi more than Business My Misses is only important to me.My work is done Ishani and If I go and give (showing the file in the tea poi):this file to Rishab that is it my work is done. Let me come early today evening and today night let me spend time with you. Please know give what you thought to give to me for my success. 
Ishani(seeing his cute pleasing face with a smile):Ask me with more pleasing voice that Ishani please give me what you want to give. 
Ranveer(seeing the way Ishani is commending to him and then with a cute face):Tk Ishani my darling my cute wife please please give your husband what you thought to give to him. 
Ishani(smiling to him and then taking her hand from his hand and then cutely caressing his hair with her hand and then seeing him):Okay today night let both of us.
Ranveer(before she could complete): hmm both of us..
Ishani(seeing Ranveer):Both of us..
Ranveer(going near her face and in a husky tone):hmm both of us. What we are going to do Ishani?
Ishani:We are going to ..(she saw him with a cute face):Dance with each other today. 
Ranveer(getting it moved from):Only dance I thought that you are going to give a moment for me to make love to you. 
Ishani:(hearing it and seeing him):Excuse me Mr. Vaghela your daughter is sleeping with us only everyday so I think the thing you asked to me is not possible but a romantic dance will surely do magic. 
Ranveer(too smiling to Ishani):Tk fine let me be ready today for that cute romantic dance with my lady. 
Ishani:That is so nice of you.Tk now have your breakfast and then leave to office. 
Ranveer shook his head as okay and then he took the food plate from the tray and he started to have the food were finishing his breakfast and then went to the washroom and he washed his hands and then he came to the tea poi and taking his phone,car key and file from the tea poi and seeing Ishani who was in the sofa. 
Ranveer:Bye..
Ishani(seeing him with a smile): hmm okay bye. 
Ranveer too smiling to Ishani started to walk to the entrance of the room were in a few seconds he went out of the room and he started to walk in the corridor to leave to office were Ishani having a cute smile in her lips thinking about Ranveer's cuteness and then saw Raagini who was sleeping well in the bed and then smiling well to herself she took the Magazine from the tea poi and she started to read Ranveer's interview with a happy and proud smile. 
To be continued 😉 
Edited by sakshi5050 - 6 years ago
ayeshakapoor thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 7 Thumbnail + 5
Nice update dear...please update next part soon...
jasminerahul thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 8
ranveer saying that since ishani is handling the family beautifully he is able to concentrate on his work and succeed.yes it's right ishveer romantic dance will do magic.waiting for ishveer dance
anaptiras thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Very good episode.
Update the next one.
PrinceAsif thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
After working for 3 hectic days,finally IshVeer r going to spend some precious time together. Waiting for tonight's celebration didu...b safe & sound
Neha522 thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Hey, darling!!!
Very nice update. Like Ishveer romance a lot.
Keep on writing.
sakshi5050 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Neha522

Hey,
Oh!!!
The continuation of RUF. I'm so happy.
The episode is fantastic. You are such a great writer, dear.
😉😉😉

Hi Neha
thanks for the comment
yes continuation of Ranveer's unsaid feelings happy that you are happy 
glad you liked the episode 
no dear not that great writer and all dear 
keep reading 
😉