Originally posted by: Heaven2hell
Thanks shagun.I am not at all underestimating me but I don't have confidence .Always my mom pushes me to do something but I am always afraid whether I will succeed or not.
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 30th Sep 2026
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 2nd ODI - on 30/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Originally posted by: Heaven2hell
Thanks shagun.I am not at all underestimating me but I don't have confidence .Always my mom pushes me to do something but I am always afraid whether I will succeed or not.
Originally posted by: -Thabassum-
I never felt that ...anywer while I'm talking to u ...you ur one fab writer and got great sense of humour ...
Originally posted by: -Thabassum-
You sure do have confidence jaya..I guess fail to feel it..u r young and talented... So don't waste ...Ur talent girl...
Motivate urself always...
Hiee Jaya.. 😊
Interesting storyline dear..loved it.. ❤️
Haha..jungle Mai bhi resort chaiye isko..pagal Khanna.. 😆
Is mehak a ghost..? Where did she disappear..??
Waiting for next update..continue soon.. ❤️
And thanks for sending the links..
Lots of love and 🤗
Sudha.. ❤️