Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 28th Sept 2026
🐅 THE TIGER ASIF AT —***~~ Now Entering Legendary Territory***
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 1st ODI - on 27/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Happy Birthday Ranbir Kapoor 🎊
Dar-e-Nijaat show Discussion
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
hi thanks 4 da pm! commented already
ENCHANTED - THREAD 2 SUMMARY - Thanks all for completing thread1
You are mine You are mine Always mine These words become beautiful in love But . ? . The love I have for you will never die, This is no lie. I
Dhundlae aks Koi dhundla sa ek aks meri aankhon mein rehta hai, Koi bechan khawabon mein rehti hai, Ek manoos si awaz mujhe sone nahi deti, Koi...
This stored based on geet original story... Am continuing this story after maan memory loss he not except geet as his wife... am already posted...
Okay... Again this will start after Saathiya ends. This is the mix of concept requested by @babelicious and @TinaSwiss. Earlier I was not able...
1.4k