Old Article on the show's launch

Cat. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 6 years ago
http://www.dailypioneer.com/show-time/a-deewangi-like-no-other.html
Zee TV is set to launch yet another love-hate romance cum family drama Aisi Deewangi... Dekhi Nahi Kahin. Gangreiliu Panmei travels to Vadodara to bring you a report

Have you ever come across a good don? After all, they are human too. But most villains we have seen end up destroying everything in their path and are therefore feared. But what if the villain realised his mistake and wanted to atone himself? Is there room for forgiveness in ones heart and love enter?  Zee TV's Aisi 'Deewangi...Dekhi Nahin Kahin,'' unravels the story of a don Dharam Singh Rathore's son Prem who comes face to face with Tejaswani the daughter of the policeman he killed. Based in a small city of Gujarat, the story is how life can be full of surprises and take unexpected turns when you least expect it.

"It is a show tells us how passionate a love story can be between two characters Tejaswani and Prem who have had a very different upbringing. Their relationship kicks off with friction, manipulation and revenge,'' says Deepak Rajadyaksha, deputy Business head Zee TV.

Prem is a brat who bosses people around raised under the safety of his influential father; Tejaswani on the other hand is brought up by a single mother with strong values of justice and bravery. The two come from a different backgrounds but they have a link history that their fathers have. They meet and soon Tejasmani finds out that her father was killed by Prem's father in a crowded market. From here on, the story takes a turn. What happens next is what the viewers will get to see.

The focus is to showcase that today's woman is more than a sari clad woman and that her role does not end being confined to the house. Tejaswani's character displays the balance of woman who knows where to put her emotions and stands for righteousness. She is the example of a strong woman who lives in every woman empowering her. It breaks the tradition of TV norms as hero projecting the stronger and the provider or the protector.

"Being a woman I wanted to contribute a character which can be idealised in a positive way. That I can be Tejaswani, a woman who stands for truth and justice and is not subjected to emotions. TV and films is a reflection of our society and stories like this should be told and inspired,'' producer Aastha R Naad of Dee Jaa Flims and Pixx Entertainment tells you.

People will get to see Pranav Misshra as Prem. The last time he was on small screen, he was playing Mirza Hakim Muhammad in Jodha Akbar. "It took me eight long years to reach here and it's worth the wait. Everyone will love Prem. It is an interesting role for me and a different show that Zee is coming up with,'' Misshra says.

Jyoti  Sharma who is known for her role in Diya Aur Baati Hum as the terrorist will be playing as Tejaswani. Interestingly, this will be her first positive role as the lead  and she's glad to explore this opportunity. "My character will spark a passion in every boy and a girl and is realistic enough to be relatable,'' Jyoti tells you.

Veteran Gujarati theatre and film actor will be playing the role of  Dharam Singh Rathod. "The channel believes in characters not stars; a  character transforms in the mode of the show and this in turn challenges the growth in the character, Rajadhyaksha, says. The show is all set to go on air from tomorrow (May 22, 2017), every Monday to Friday at 7:30pm.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

NainoMeinSapna thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 6 years ago
Hmm, it does say soon after they meet. Does that mean she'll fall in love with Prem after she finds out that his dad killed hers? If that's the case, then first she'd have to separate (not physically, mentally) Prem from his father. She'd have to realize that Prem is not defined by his father's actions. Maybe, that would be better, because she'd fall in love with Prem knowing the truth. She would love him despite the truth, and she wouldn't feel betrayed later. I (obviously) don't know how the story is going to shape up, but I think we can trust the CV's. They've given us a great concept and great characters. I'm sure they'll give a great plot as well. 

Edited by asexualflower - 6 years ago