Cat. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 6 years ago
Don't watch the video if you don't want spoilers because they are shooting ahead by a month!
https://www.facebook.com/vinay.khandelwal.94/videos/1415715945189646/

Looks like Teja's mom gets to know that Prem is DSR' son, so I am assuming the romance has already started by now between Prem and Teja or do they fall in love post this?

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

manny136 thumbnail
It looks like a bedroom but where? And the vid says there is a maha epi so im assuming they might reveal to tejas mom in the maha epi it has to be a big occassion. Prem looks dressed up wonder whats happening?
Cat. thumbnail

Originally posted by: manny136

It looks like a bedroom but where? And the vid says there is a maha epi so im assuming they might reveal to tejas mom in the maha epi it has to be a big occassion. Prem looks dressed up wonder whats happening?

It looks like the Rathod house, I am assuming its some function at their place. So I didnt expect the reveal to be so fast. Its kind of intriguing, whether they will fall in love post the reveal or whether it is before. Also Teja is not in the scene, will she get to know or not?
manny136 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Cat.

It looks like the Rathod house, I am assuming its some function at their place. So I didnt expect the reveal to be so fast. Its kind of intriguing, whether they will fall in love post the reveal or whether it is before. Also Teja is not in the scene, will she get to know or not?

Her uncle is also there maybe he keeps it hidden from teja and even persuades her mom but what about prem will he keep his mouth shut๐Ÿ˜†. Now i think teja and dsr r gonna be the last ones to know ๐Ÿ˜† their father daughter bond the last one to break. The cvs can really drag this for a while playing hide and seek but if everyone finds out besides the main ppl it loses the effect. Lets see what happens but does it mean we have a sat maha epi this week havent seen no promo about it yet?
Cat. thumbnail

Originally posted by: manny136

Her uncle is also there maybe he keeps it hidden from teja and even persuades her mom but what about prem will he keep his mouth shut๐Ÿ˜†. Now i think teja and dsr r gonna be the last ones to know ๐Ÿ˜† their father daughter bond the last one to break. The cvs can really drag this for a while playing hide and seek but if everyone finds out besides the main ppl it loses the effect. Lets see what happens but does it mean we have a sat maha epi this week havent seen no promo about it yet?

I can't see her mom keeping it hidden, she will try to keep Teja away from DSR๐Ÿ˜• It is kind of sad, because DSR and Teja are both bonding so much I  think we might get a promo today, but he says mahaepi 8:30 pm right๐Ÿ˜†
cutechikku thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
guys koi aur link hai kya
i couldn't watch this video ๐Ÿ˜ญ
Cat. thumbnail
I think its been deleted ๐Ÿ˜† fair enough, they don't expect people to find spoilers๐Ÿ˜†
Cat. thumbnail
bump! just in case people want to read the discussion, the video has been taken down though!