make a new thread and ITS NOT DEAD OK! pg150 is the limit

Woah!! New thread!😲
It is!! Like no one is here!!😆
I will make after this update!!😉
Congrats Boss!!😉
Loving_life thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 6 years ago
offcourse all are waiting 4 the update which u delayed soo much!!!
thank you 😆 Im so exicted new thread after update
Silver_Shiver thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: -loving_life-

offcourse all are waiting 4 the update which u delayed soo much!!!
thank you 😆 Im so exicted new thread after update

I know N I m sorry for that!
but exams then coming to pak. then Ramadan then eid!!
Now finally I am don!!
Yeah New thread!! But don't you think that it is a bit early!!
Loving_life thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Minahil_Hanjra

I know N I m sorry for that!
but exams then coming to pak. then Ramadan then eid!!
Now finally I am don!!
Yeah New thread!! But don't you think that it is a bit early!!

once you will update this and after all the comment section you will have to make new thread y u think ts too early?
Silver_Shiver thumbnail

Originally posted by: -loving_life-

once you will update this and after all the comment section you will have to make new thread y u think ts too early?

Well did not gave a thought to it!!😳😆
Silver_Shiver thumbnail
i am going to update on the next page!😉Edited by Minahil_Hanjra - 6 years ago
Silver_Shiver thumbnail
Hello everyone..
Hope you all are fine!!
Thanks to all those who appreciated my work..
Sorry to make all readers wait. 
So here is part 13.
Hope you all like it..
Happy Reading!!

AsYa FF:
               "Mohabbat Zindagi Hai!"

Banner Credits Immortal Love.

Chapter #13

The moon was shining on it highest. It was a full moon night which made the moon look even more prettier. The light fell on the land of humans making everything look as pretty as ever. Silence was prevailed everywhere making everyone go into the world of dreams. But there were two souls which were not in peace because they were injured. Injured so deeply that the sleep failed to ingulf them. One soul was in pain and was burning to take revenge. The soul belonged to her, to Zoya. "17 years before you both started this game and snatched all of them to whom I loved. You both murdered me by murdering my Aapi. You both snatched a daughter from her parents. You snatched a son from his parents. You snatched a sister from a sister. But now not any more!! Now that I am here and I will end this game for forever and ever." With that she setted fire on a photo. Her eyes were dry but her heart was crying with tears of blood. She was determined to take revenge. 

"But will you be able to take revenge from a person of your own family Zoya? To whom you once loved??" Dilshad said entering the room with a glass of milk. Listening this Zoya began to laugh making Dilshad tense. "Family!!" She said while laughing. She came close to Dilshad becoming serious and said "Where was this family thing when a sister allowed her husband to spoil her sister's life? Where was this family thing when my AAPI was murdered brutally?? N there is a very thin line between love and hatred!! And HE. HAS. SUCCESSFULLY. TRANSFERRED. MY. LOVE. INTO. HATRED. I hate him with every breath I take!! I swear if I would have known what that piece of sh*t was upto before I would have ended his chapter long ago. " Dilshad was in tears and said "Zoya try to forget your  past??" "Forget the PAST??  Kabhi nahi bhol sakti mai woh screams woh painful screams!! Nahi bhuli jati!! What should I forget tell me na what should I forget? That my mother had two sisters!! N one of them had a husband who killed my aapi and then disappeared!! And even if I want to na then I can't! And you know why?? Because my memories of past are still moving in front on me!!" She said. "Zainab ki death aik acciden.." That wasn't a bloody accident!! That was a bloody murder. Apni aankho sai dekha tha maine. You all know that but still why are you hell bent to make me believe this lie of yours. This lie is for the world not me who saw it all with her own these two bloody eyes!!" Zoya shouted. She turned around and took deep breaths. "Phophi plz don't discuss this thing. You know that I can't control my anger when it comes to all this. Don't interfere in all this thing. I am Sorry for behaving rude. But from the time I am here everything is not going right. And you can ask me anything but don't try to defend them. That is it."  Zoya said taking a deep breath to calm herself.

"Zoya mujhe meri hasti khelti Zoya wapis chahiye!!" Dilshad asked. "Arre woh tu yahi hai!! Bas she rans away when she sees such a gloomy face of her phophi!" Zoya said after some time kissing her on her cheek. Dilshad chuckled. "Now drink this milk!" "What?? Haldi wala!! No way!" Zoya said making weird faces. "Zoya it is good for you!" Dilshad said trying to hand her the glass. "No way!! Iska taste!! It makes me puke!!" Zoya said jumping on the bed. "Zoya come on!! Don't be a kid!" Dilshad said trying to pull her down. "NO WAY!! I AM NOT GONNA DRINK IT!! Nah NOT AT ALL!!" Zoya said. "Ammi leave it! She is not going to obey you!! Why are you wasting your time?" Asad said entering the room. He was passing by when he heard Zoya saying about the milk. "Hey you Mr. No One!! Who are you to come in?? Don't interfere between me and my phuphi?" Zoya said pointing finger at him. "I am his Son!" Asad said wrapping his arm around Dilshad. "N I am her Zoya!! Don't interfere!" Zoya said after jumping from the bed and pulling Dilshad towards herself. Dilshad smiled knowing what is happening. "Oh please don't call yourself HER!! You don't even obey her!" Asad said scoffing. "Excuse me?? Phuphi when did I disobey you? Huh tell me!" Zoya turning Dilshad towards herself. "What are you saying to her?? Ask me I will tell you!" Asad said pulling Dilshad behind him. "Allah Miya what is wrong with you? But still Ok! Shoot!!" "You right five minutes before refused to drink the milk. So you don't obey her! And because of this you have no right to call her yours!!" Asad said taking the glass in his hands. He was about to turn when Zoya snatched and drank it. In all this she failed to notice Asad's smirk. "Here I drank it! Now I have a complete right to say that she is mine!" Zoya said handing him an empty glass of milk and pulling Dilshad towards her side. Dilshad began to laugh while Asad chuckled. "What?" Zoya asked baffled. "Wait you tricked me!!" Zoya said shocked. "How dare you?" Zoya said pushing him. Asad holds her arm and pulls her closer. "You know everything is fair in LOVE and WAR kid!!" Saying so he left the room but not before winking at Dilshad. 

"Phuphi you too! N how dare he call me a kid!!" Zoya whined like a child. "What?? Zoya he does everytime when I bring you milk but you are always tricked. And to be honest he serves you right!! N when you will act like a child I can't control it!" Dilshad said controlling her laughter. Zoya smiled while seeing a smile on her face. "But at least by this you smile!! I don't mind even drinking poisonto bring smile on your face." Zoya said hugging her. "No need to drink poison just stop your hunt Zoya!!" Dilshad said becoming serious all of sudden. Zoya's hold loosened and her smile vanished like it was never there. "I don't do hunting!!" Zoya said confused. Dilshad sighed understanding that Zoya don't want to talk about this matter. "Ok! Fine it is 11 o'clock! U should take medicines and sleep!" Dilshad said and began to leave the room. "Phuphi wait! Can you stay here? Just tonight." Zoya said her face sweating a little. "Theek hai Zoya!! But what happened?" Dilshad asked in concern. "I..I don't want humi to sleep with me tonight!! She snores too loud!" Zoya said but the shuttering in starting made Dilshad feel that there is something fishy. "I will just go and come in sometime! Ok?" Dilshad left after Zoya nodded. Zoya sighed and slumped down on the bed. "Well that was tough. I need to learn how to lie!!" Zoya said chuckling to herself. That is what she was cold for others warm for her family. 

Somewhere in world there was another soul in pain. Pain for his loved one, pain for his lost one, pain for someone who he thinks left him years ago. To overcome this pain. His eyes filled with tears while heart bleeding. He wasn't alone in life. He has his LOVE but his heart held a void. He wasn't a crying baby but his eyes were the thing he don't have control on. Some people say eyes are the mirror of a soul. They say is correct. But there was something else other than pain too. There were tears in eyes but they were frozen like held for a specific time. His soul was in pain but that wasn't a pain to cure easily. Because the pain was produced from a very deep cut that was on his heart. "I will destroy all of them!! This time NO MERCY. NO GAME. Just REVENGE!" He said. "Revenge isn't good for anyone!! Neither you nor them!" Said a girl who was beside him. "We will see that for whom is this not good!" He smiled as the cell phone rang. 

Zoya was lying on bed when she suddenly sat up with a jolt. She whispered something which was inaudible. She grabbed her phone and frantically dialed a number. "I know I am dead!!" She said while pacing. "Hello!! Are you Ok?? Means you are fine. No problem at all right?" "Hey easy there!! Calm down I am OK!! What happened to you? And beside that I am angry with you!" Came a sudden reply. "I am sorry Rehan. I was busy with the meetings and all!" "Zoya don't lie to me!! You were in hospital!! N that too in such an injured form. How many glass did you broke this time. I mean seriously how many glass did you broke? Now answer me!" Rehan said. He was angry that could be easily judged by his voice. "I am Sorry!" Zoya said in a tiny little voice. "What Sorry?? Do you even know how much depressed we both were! First you landed and only then you texted after that no sign of Ms. Zoya Farooqi. Zoya seriously this is the most irresponsible behavior!" This time Sehar spoke. "Zoya do you know how scared I was when I saw you in that condition. I felt like someone has almost strangled me. Don't ever do that to me again! I will die! You are not like my sister!! YOU ARE MY SISTER!!" Rehan said. "I am Sorry!! But the only thought of past and I wasn't able to control mys.." "And you did what! Broke the glass which must be offered by someone to drink water. N then left the house and did not contacted for a week!! Then suddenly you return in an extremely injured state with you being stabbed! Zoya I swear if you want to die na tell me I will kill you myself but don't you ever dare pull that stunt again. Do you even know what was everyone's condition?? Zoya do you even realize that how important you are to everyone? To me? To Rehan? He did not slept the whole week properly and after seeing your condition when he returned he was like he is the who is stabbed!! You know what you mean to him!! Then also? Leave Rehan what about Asad! He was soo damn worried. He was literally like ready to pounce on someone." Sehar said angrily. 

"Hey calm down don't scold her this much." Rehan said. While Zoya chuckled with Rehan's behavior he always does this. He will scold her himself but he won't let others scold her. "I am Sorry! But..WAIT! You came here? When?? I mean how?" Zoya exclaimed in shock. "Close your mouth Zoya!! Fly will make an entry otherwise!" Rehan joked. "Allah Miya what's wrong with everyone?? Why didn't anyone told me?" Zoya whined. "Allah Miya nothing is wrong with anyone! It is because if you remember NO ONE has seen me yet Zoya!! No one knows who is Rehan. I was there as a mighty stranger." Rehan chuckled while saying. "But Rehan what happened to you? Your voice at beginning was like you are hurt! Are you ok?" "I am fine!! Because now I have heard your voice I am fine!! Just a little fever because of the stress buster I went through in the last few days. Zoya it is late over there!! You should sleep!! Take medicines and proper care! Otherwise I am taking the next flight to India. Ok Bye!! Good Night!! Dream about something GOOD like Asad! Bye." With he ended the call. "Pagal hai completely!!" Zoya said with a chuckle. "So Obey now and move to bed Zoya Phuphi must be coming!" Saying so she laid on the bed letting the medicines do 
their magic. 

While in US:

"Why did you scolded her this much?" Rehan asked as soon as he ended the call. "And here it goes!! Rehan you are the one who spoiled her. If you scold her nothing is wrong but if I say something than it is the biggest crime in the world!!" Sehar said. "Yeah because I am elder. You know what she means to me! You are a kid yourself and you were scolding her like you are her grandmother." Rehan said as a matter of fact. "Rehaaan!! But you know what?? Sometime I think you both are real siblings. Who were parted long ago. So what will you eat? Burger or Pizza?? In the memory of Zoya I hope you don't say Pizza." Saying so this she moved towards kitchen. "Well she is more important than anyone else in this world. Even more important than you. N you know!! So jealous?" Rehan said following her. "No!! Not jealous! I envy you both!! Sometime I wish I also have a brother. I love the way you heal her and she heals you. You remember she called you "BHAIJAAN" the first time she met you. From the time she is here you are by her side like an elder brother and she is at your side like a sister. N this gives me one more reason to love you more." Saying so Sehar gave a peck on Rehan's cheek. But only Sehar knew what those words meant - for him.

Zoya yawned sitting up on the bed. She literally fell from the bed when she saw the time. "Allah Miya what's wrong with me?? It is 8o'clock!! Asad is soon going to leave for office!! Mera plan!! No no no!!" She ran to take bath. But before she left she glanced over the side table and smiled. "My phuphi is the best! She did it! I LOVE YOU PHUPHI!" She said and ran to washroom. "Zoya!!" Najma said while knocking at Zoya's room. She knocked 3 more times but on getting no response she concluded that Zoya must be sleeping. "Where is Zoya??" Razia asked as soon she saw Najma returning alone. "She is asleep." Najma said. 

Asad who was drinking his coffee thoughts pondered over the facts Haider told her about ZF. "She is not sleeping!!" Asad said. Dilshad nearly choked her tea after hearing it while others were no less. "And how can you say it this confidently??" Rashid said. "I..Just Know!! What is the big deal?" Asad asked. He wasn't getting his family's behavior. Whenever he tells something about Zoya they are like stunned. He felt something fishy always. "Well he is correct. Zoya Farooqi is an early riser. Sehar told me that she is always up before anyone else there. She is a working women remember!!" Ayaan said. 

"But she is.." Nikhat was going to say something but stopped hearing Zoya's loud greeting. "GOOD MORNING PEOPLE!" Zoya wished joyfully. She kissed Razia on her forehead and Dilshad on her cheek. Asad smiled secretly on seeing her. He did not mind admitting this girl really impressed her. "Zoya breakfast?" Razia asked. Zoya looked around the table and said "Ammi..I am not hungry..." "You are not allowed to break your promises!" Asad said. "I know. I am taking care of myself. Can't you see??" Zoya asked moving her hand in front of him. "Well I don't see you doing it!" Asad said sarcastically. "Ammi abbu kaha hai?" Humaira asked with an intention to stop their banter. "He has gone to Indore. There was some important work." As soon Razia said about Gaffur not in the city Zoya's expression changed. "What Work?" She asked instantly. "He has a committee meeting." Razia asked despite the fact that all were shocked on Zoya asking about Gaffur. Razia completed her sentence only when Zoya spoke up. "Helen in my room right now!" Zoya left while everyone was confused on her reaction. (Helen was living with Zoya because Zoya said so.)

Once in the room Zoya asked Helen to close the door. "I want some of the people to be around him till he don't returns. He should not know that he is being protected. Understood?" "Fine mam! Now can I talk to my friend! I am tired of this secretary mode." Helen asked. "Helen come on I told you that you don't need to act but your job. Rehan is responsible not me." Zoya said making her sit on the bed. "You know I am your a kind of body guard. But I am your close friend also. Ok lets get to the point first. Zoya there are some strange movements seen by my men outside the house. Like some type of eye is being kept on this house. At first we though media must be trying to locate you but no. Last night we saw a men keeping an eye on Asad. Zoya we need some more men for the protection otherwise you know that this is dangerous." Helen was a private bodyguard appointed by Rehan. Helen is Zoya's friend who joined a security agency later. "Helen Humaira also heard some convo. I texted to you last night but I guess you were doing your duty. Ok spread it out of the house that I am there guest staying here for 6 months. And else you know your work better. Do whatever you want to. N yeah kindly appoint 6-7 men around Nik-Naj-Humi. I want them secure. Every family member should not be alone outside the house. And yeah do something that Asad is also protected. I don't want anything to happen with him." Zoya said. "Yeah yeah I know he is your so called bestie. But to be honest when he saw you in that state he was like OMG!! He likes you right now I guess. Well I remembered why did you pulled that stunt?? Do you know the whole family was soo tensed for you? Rehan sir ate my head with the calls! I was going to be fired. You..." She stopped as the door knocked up. "Yes mam back to Secretary mode!" Helen said. She open the door and immediately left. "Who is there come in?" Zoya asked taking up something from the side table. Asad entered the room as if Zoya expected it. She asked "Yes Mr. Khan?"

Asad completed his coffee as soon Zoya left. He was feeling uncomfortable from morning and he did not knew why. He moved his hand around his neck and the world under his feet slipped. He realized that his locket was missing. He sprang apart from the chair and frantically began to search it around. Other asked him what happened but he did not replied. Dilshad was just a silent spectator in all this. She smirked and continued with her breakfast. "Asad kya hua?" She finally asked. "Ammi mera locket! I lost it!! Woh mujhe Zoe nai diya tha!! I don't know where it went!" Asad replied still looking for it. "Acha woh locket woh toh Zoya abhi lekar gayi hai!" Dilshad said. "WHAT??" Asad exclaimed. "Yeah!! She took it with her!" Dilshad told him acting all innocent. "Ap ne usko roka kyu nahi?" Asad asked. "How will I know that you love the locket this much?" Dilshad replied. Asad shook his head disbelievingly and went towards Zoya's room. He heard whispers from her room so decided to ask later but looks like he could not stop it. Helen opened and the door. She looked a little shocked after seeing him. He entered the room and decided to ask for the locket calmly but looks like Zoya had some other plans. 

"Yes Mr. Khan??" Zoya asked while analyzing the locket. "Can you return to me?" Asad ask directly. "Why?? Oh this is yours!! But tell me Mr. Khan who gave this to you? Such a bad choice that person have!" Zoya said. "How dare you take it?? That too without my permission??" Asad said to Zoya. He was pissed off already with Zoya calling the locket a bad choice. The locket was beautiful. "I just took it because it was lying on the floor. Why are you over reacting?? By the way who gave it you?? Or you bought it yourself??" Zoya asked. She knew she is playing with a lion but she thought that she has no other option. "Who gave you permission to take it??" Asad asked calmly yet anger could be easily identified in his voice. He said while coming closer to Zoya. He justed wanted the locket back at any cost. Zoya was moving back towards the wall. "Allah Miya yeh tu plan ulta (opposite) par raha hai.. Asad seriously does not remember who gave it to him??" Zoya thought. "Oh plz!!! I did not took your life. That you are reacting this way." Zoya replied finding her voice. She was nervous by seeing in Asad's eyes. She knew that Asad anger was a really dangerous thing. "RETURN. IT. BACK. RIGHT. NOW." Asad asked in a low voice. "I am not going to. Do whatever you want.." Zoya said. Her back touched the wall. She tried to go from there but Asad kept his hand on the wall and blocked her way. She tried to move to other side but Asad did the same. "DON'T MESS WITH ME." Asad said. " What is there to mess about?? I am not going to return it. I found it so it is mine. You can buy a new one. That is it!" Zoya said. "I said give it back to me this instant." He said again calming himself. "Ok. You want it. Fine." 

"Asad mujhe maaf kardena for doing this. But I have to do this. Otherwise I will not be able to help you." With that thought she threw the locket on the floor. "Now you can take it. Because that is the way I found it." Asad immediately picked the locket and turned towards Zoya. He glared at her angrily. "How dare you do that??" He asked. "Stop it! It is just a lock.." She was stopped by Asad's shout."IT IS NOT A SIMPLE LOCKET. YEH MERI ZOE KA DIYA HUA GIFT HAI. AUR HAA YEH MERI ZINDAGI HAI. TRY TO THINK BEFORE YOU DO SOMETHING!! DON'T. YOU. EVEN. DARE. TO. TOUCH. IT. AGAIN." With that he left angrily while wearing the locket. Zoya instead on being sad began to scream in happiness. "Mission successful!! He remembers me!! Now I can trigger him about memories of us!" Zoya was happy to see Asad's love towards her gift.  "Zoya that was the sickest plan of yours till now!" Dilshad said entering the room with a breakfast tray. She saw an angry Asad moving out of her room. "What phuphi I wanted to know myself!! And the amazing thing it worked!" "Zoya you are too much. Sometime you become a real kid. Zoya you and your stupid plans will make me fall someday!! You don't even know how difficult it was to remove the locket from his neck." Dilshad replied. "Ok na!! Leave it I am hungry my breakfast." Zoya said taking the tray of food.

Asad went to his room angrily while Zoya had her breakfast. "I over reacted!! But she did wrong also. She should have returned me na. But no she likes to irritate me I guess. If she likes to irritate me then I will also irritate her. I know it will be childish but then only she will realize how much she irritates me. But what will make her irritate!" Asad thought. Suddenly his frowned was replaced by a mischievous grin. "Get ready for fun Ms. Zoya Farooqi." With that he texted to someone.

After half hour:

"Ayaan listen!! Yeh baat agar tumhare stomach sai bahar aayi toh I will make sure kai you meet MUKKA AHMED KHAN. And Najma, Nikhat and Humeira plan samjh aagya na!! She should not gain any type of doubt!! Warna toh hamara GAME khatam!!" Asad said. "Bhaijaan Zoya maar dalegi apko!! Sachi mai! Mujhe sach mai bohat dar lag raha hai!!" Najma said with Humaira and Nikhat agreeing to her. "Khuch nahi hoga Najma! It is just a simple joke!! Nothing else! So relax! And who is she to kill me!! She can't kill me." Asad said. "N here I am still not able to believe kai BHAIJAAN aur woh bhi PRANK and that too on MONA! Bhaijaan u r doing this for the first time with anyone!! N that anyone is ZOYA!!" Ayaan said with a scared face. "It is not first time I and Zoe always...!!" Asad began to stay but stopped as he saw Zoya coming towards his room. "She is coming. Najma go and change your jeans. She haven't seen you or anyone of you in jeans!! Come on fast!!" He said while pushing them out of his room. "Let the fun began!!" Asad said while rubbing his hands.

So how was it!!
Do let me know about your reviews!!

Edited by Minahil_Hanjra - 6 years ago

DO NOT COPY THIS POST AS THIS IS EXCLUSIVE TO INDIA FORUMS

Silver_Shiver thumbnail
Precap:

"Allah Miya what's wrong with you?? In which century is he living??" Zoya said while standing on the couch in the hall. "Zoya try to understand na!! It is useless to go against him. You have to do what he is saying." Najma tried to make Zoya understand. "No way!! No hey!! I am not his slave that I have to obey him!! I am NOT gonna obey him at all! Pagal hogaya hai!! Dimaag ghoom gaya hai uska!!" Zoya shouted. "Najma tum kya..." Dilshad tried to interrupt. "What is happening??" Asad said entering the hall. Zoya glared at him as if she will eat him alive.  She moved down from the couch and marched towards Asad. "Soo chohe kha kai Jahapanna Hajj ku chale!!" Zoya said sarcastically. "This is because of you. And you are asking what happened?? What do you think of yourself huh??" She said pointing a finger at him. Dilshad confusedly looked at them. "Maine kya kiya?" Asad asked. "Maine kya kiya?? Allah Miya what's wrong with you?? Did you have a S-T-M-L?? You asked me to stop wearing jeans!!! Who are you to say that??" Zoya shouted while Dilshad looked shocked. "Asad kyu aisa..." Dilshad again tried to say something but Asad interrupted "Yeah!! You are not allowed to wear Jeans in the house!! Better obey!! Ammi aik coffee please!!" He said and moved towards his room winking at Dilshad making her understand. "He will never stop!!" She said shaking her head. Zoya stood rooted at the spot baffled. "I am not gonna change! Do whatever you wanna do Mr. Asad Ahmad Khan!!" She said to herself.

------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Can you hold me tight?" Zoya asked Asad. Before Asad could respond Zoya hugged him tightly while has no other option other than to respond. He felt Zoya shivering. "Why is she shivering?" Asad thought.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------

Till the next time
GOOD BYE!

Silver_Shiver thumbnail
Update is res for Zoya, Asad, ridhi 95, jass-, Kabhi-Asya, Jasleen kaur, Ayat 20, Daljit, ksen, Prinky, sasir, Anopama, Arpita, Asifiqbalsh, Sweet tehs, Linsie, Ajuzangel, Kritzforever, and Mystic River.

Sorry If I am forgetting any name!! Every review matter a lot to me.

A very very very very special res for Aanchal (here is your story boss!!) Soumya (Hope this relaxes you!) And Shweta (I miss you!!)