Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

mira thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 6 years ago
If you have an issue with a member sending PM, report to mods!! Why bother posting it here? We are not an organized party or something to be accountable for evryones action... Plus why post it here? This is IPK forum, not Barun Sobti fan club association...

To ppl in this forum: All this to start another fight...there are many who is upset with this show, lets take the matured decision of letting then do what they want in their space. If its against rules, report their action. Dont enter into pointless counter attack either on forum or through PM.
mira thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Cant anyone close this thread already??😕
Edited by mira - 6 years ago
FadedRain thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Reporting won't get anything done as the forum doesn't have mods yet. 
shalinii173 thumbnail
WHy so much hatered??? If you guys dont like Barun then dont watch his show and its better stay away from this forum instead of making a war zone.
basb thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: shalinii173

WHy so much hatered??? If you guys dont like Barun then dont watch his show and its better stay away from this forum instead of making a war zone.

.Ashleydevlin. thumbnail
Hmm don't know what to say. I saw enough of this in ipkknd 2 season, I hope history won't repeat itself. I like barn sobti as an actor and I will wait to how the female lead will portray her character. If I didn't like it, I won't watch it. Simple. Why have ww3 over it.