Leap promo of Peshwa Bajirao.. :) Check in everybody !

RadhaKrishna_19 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 6 years ago
https://twitter.com/Sumi_Singh_1903/status/879725201302224896
Here is the video of leap promo recorded by me πŸ˜† ... Do check it out and tell me , how it is ? πŸ˜³

Waiting for your  replies πŸ˜›

Leap is on Monday [ 3rd July ] πŸ˜ƒ 

*Bajirao kabhi akele nahi aata , uski talwar uske saath aati hai aur uske tewar bhi* β€οΈ πŸ˜Ž What a dialogue⭐️ πŸ‘ Plus the action scene πŸ˜² β€οΈ πŸ‘

Meaning - Bajirao never comes alone , his sword always come with him along with his attitude.. πŸ˜Š πŸ˜Ž

Will miss the current cast tooo much.. πŸ˜­πŸ˜­ Hope the show maintains it's glory post leap as well ... πŸ˜³

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

BeyondHorizon thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6
TFS 😊 I am impressed seeing the new promo. As much as I am going to miss the younger cast I am happy with the leap coz in almost all historical shows the childhood/teenage phase is overemphasized to an extent where audience fail to accept the leap. But truth remains that these historical figures created history during their reign of power and not in childhood. But sadly the most important phase gets cut down coz of trps and makers turn it into a comedy circus in a hope to get good ratings. Am so glad this isn happening with Bajirao and hopefully the new cast do justice and we get to see all the phases in Bajirao's life. Edited by BeyondHorizon - 6 years ago
daenerysnow thumbnail
So exciting!! He looks incredible! Will miss the old cast though, but it won't be long before we see them again as they are a talented bunch of youngsters. Of course Balaji and Radhabhai will be missed, Balaji is now Kansa in the show on andtv.
There's a never ending plethora of Mytho/fantasy/historic shows coming out, right down my lane! Tv just got exciting again:)
Does anyone know what happened to Azam Shah of this show? Is his role over already?! or will he be coming back now that we have grown up Baji wholl probably need as many challenges as can be had. Chetan hansraj aka Azam has a formidable presence and I just wonder whatever happened to that narrative?
Manzz thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3
πŸ˜ƒ  πŸ˜ƒ  Thanks   πŸ˜ƒ  πŸ˜ƒ

πŸ˜ƒ πŸ˜ƒ  πŸ˜³  πŸ˜³ πŸ˜ƒ πŸ˜ƒ πŸ˜³  For The Informative Preview  ! ! πŸ˜‰ πŸ˜†  πŸ˜³ πŸ˜ƒ Looks Interesting -  ! !  πŸ˜³ πŸ˜ƒ πŸ˜‰ πŸ˜†    πŸ˜‰  πŸ˜†

πŸ˜ƒ πŸ˜³   πŸ˜ƒ  πŸ˜ƒ πŸ˜ƒ