Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

RihooHaws thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 6 years ago

Originally posted by: Natalya_bedi

You know I forgot to mention the 'Aap'thing...For the first time I read a ff where Armaan addresses Ridz with Aap...u must be finding me very silly...but mujhe to kehna tha...I found it endearing.
And thanks for the epilogue. ..I thought no epilogue will be there..but I you surprised me...
Armaan Ridz fighting over Ana's dress was funny.
And their family got completed with an extra addition in the form of Ahaana.

I have a request for you...could you pls write a TS where Armaan is Ridz's professor and that too a strict one.

Hehehe thank dear..
Happy to know how much u enjoy the whole story...
It was all my pleasure ;) hehehe... 

I will think about ur request...
Just give me a reminder if I keep dragging it ok...
It would be all my pleasure if I could fulfilled ur this lil request...
I will soon start with the idea but after completing the incomplete ones... 
take care :D
RihooHaws thumbnail

Originally posted by: lashyyy

one more stories finished !!!
so one year passed with their confession n its wedding tym
firstly i loved all the dresses of the wedding
loved aana n ar moment how adorable n cute she is always
loved their family time
armaan little gesture of reuninting ridhz with her family
omg i didnt expected armaan to be soo naughty yaar i mean the way he is teasing ridhz in the whole wedding i thought him to be a serious person hahaha
but it was really amazing
then little bit passionate part
n the best is their argument in the mall n aana reaction to it
haha armaan guessing aana wish correct is also awesome scene
overall it was great then ending how they surprise aana
simple sweet n beautiful part n story with a extraordinary family love n bonding
its kind refreshing story a change much needed change
for now continue soon ur other stories n new one too coz i loved reading it n if u will be regular reader bhi active rhenge

Yooo Pal...
Heheh Yeah one more finished and more incomplete as well as to come hehe...
heheh yes, one year past and wedding bells ring for them after their  confession.. 
Happy to know u love every dresses as well as everything related to the story... 

heheh I know I know...
I had been vanished like, I don't know how to say even...
I will try to be regular...
As I need my readers back heheh...
take care...
Muwaahhh
Love u <3 
RihooHaws thumbnail

Originally posted by: Jasleenkaur01

Very nice story

Loved it till end
Everything in the story was soo beautifully written

Thanks dear...
Happy to know u love and enjoy it...
take care :D
RihooHaws thumbnail

Dil Se Dil Ki Mulaqaat
An AR FS 
PART 1

Girl who was in her mid 20's were sitting behind a table as some photo's and documents were in front of her on the table... She was looking at those photo's very carefully as if she was searching something on those pictures... A big glass window was behind her giving lights to the well furnished room where it has a big four seat sofa at one corner with a coffee table, in another corner of the room a television hang on the wall... 

Big white board hang on right side of the wall while the table was in the middle of the room... Shelf's neatly attach to the left side wall with files and other documents... Room has a color combination of peach and white with brown furniture... It was peace and quiet as the girl was busy thinking something while her eyes were fixed on a particular picture... 

Her trace was broke with a knock on the door, not moving her eyes from the picture she gave permission to whoever it was to come inside... Door was open and a man in his early 50's came inside, he was dressed in a police uniform... Hearing the footsteps, girl look towards the person and stood up seeing him... 
'So Ma'am, What do u think about it...??? What should we do...???' Man asked...
'Have a seat first Sir, What would you like to drink...???' Girl asked...
'Nothing at the moment Ma'am as u see I m on duty... I m here just to have a final talk with you before we decide to take the next step as we can't take it without your permission...' Man said... 
'Of course, thank you so much for co-operating...' Girl said... 

For next 15 minutes, they talk but it seems like an important discussion was going in between them about something important... Girl and Man was bending over the documents and pictures while their discussion soon turn to argument as they weren't agreeing on one particular thing... 
'Ok fine, I will give you another week to decide...' Man said...
'I have been thinking about it from days, I don't need any more days... My decision is final...' Girl said...
'Are you sure...??? What if all these aren't enough...???' Man asked...
'It is enough and if things don't go according to my favor, I have my own ways to win it...' Girl said...
'Ok then, I will take your leave but I still think you should think about it once before we take a step about it...' Man said...
'I don't think its needed... You carry on with your duties and leave everything else to me...' Girl said...
'Very well than, I will meet you soon...' Man said standing up...
'Hopefully with a positive news...' Girl said as she also stood up... 

Shaking hands with each other, the man left while the girl stood looking towards the door from where the man left a second ago... She has a victory smile on her lips as her green orbs were sparkling with happiness as if she has won something precious... Resting her hand on the table, she bend her head looking at the a picture which was kept over a file... 
'ARMAAN MALLIK, Just few more hours... Do whatever you want, I will see how you escape from me...' Girl said moving her finger over the file where the name was written in capital letters...

MALLIK MANSION 

Guy who was in his early 30's was walking in a room holding a file as if he was trying to study it by heart... He was holding a pen in between his manly lips, trying to understand what was written on the papers as worried lines were visible in his board forehead... He was wearing a white shirt and black trousers as if he was ready for the day, he has his specs on as he was reading... 

While he was busy in his file, man in his early 50's came to the room and stop seeing the guy... He stood with his hands folds, waiting for the guy to realized his present but when the guy continue reading the file not giving attention to things or who is around him, man move inside to break his trace... 
'Lawyer saahab, can I have ur attention for a minute...' Man asked...
'Dad...' Guy said looking towards the man, moving his eyes away from the file... 
'Yes Lawyer saahab, I want to talk to my son if you give permission...' Man said...
'Sure Mr. Karan Mallik, you can talk to your son for five minutes not more than that...' Guy said taking the specs and closing the file as he kept it on the table where files and documents were without any arrange... 

Karan smile hearing him and move in front of him with the guy facing him as if he was ready to hear him out what he has to say to him... Guy also smile showing his dimples in either side of his cheeks, his blue orbs shining with happiness... 
'So Mr. Armaan Mallik, Are you the lawyer or my son...' Karan asked...
'Dad, I m as your son for now but I have to study the file before leaving to the court in next hour...' Armaan said moving his hand on his silky black hair... 
'Seems like it's a very important one...' Karan said...
'Yes Dad, so tell me... What you want to talk...' Armaan asked...
'See son, I know you are very hard working towards ur work but you have to think about yourself too...' Karan said...
'Dad, I know... I told you I would think about it once this case finished... Hopefully today is the last day and they would end it for the best...' Armaan said...
'Right, You have been telling me that from last five months Armaan... Your mother is very much upset due to it, have you realized that she has stop talking to you like she does before...' Karan asked...

Armaan ruffle his hair trying to remember if it was the reason or he was too busy to realized it... Being a lawyer,  having an own law farm and clients to take care to get justice to them, Armaan didn't realized that how careless he had been towards his family and his needs... Karan smile seeing Armaan expression, understanding that Armaan didn't realized himself that how different his mother had been behaving towards him... 

Karan kept his hand on Armaan shoulder, making Armaan look towards him with a nervous smile understanding he was caught being careless towards them... Karan smile as he knows how much working he has to do due to his profession and he don't blame him but it was high time he decide to get settle down with his life... 
'Son, you can't spend ur whole life alone... Your mom wouldn't be there always to fulfilled ur needs... You need a partner, who would fulfilled your needs... Whom u can share your life with...' Karan said...
'I know Dad, I promise I will soon give u an answer...' Armaan said...
'Not only him, even I want an answer... If I don't get an answer in three days, I will final your alliance with the girl I find is suitable for you and for us...' Lady who is in her mid 40's said...
'Come Mrs. Nandini Mallik...' Karan said...
'Let it be Karan, I came to tell breakfast is ready... Both come fast and have it before it gets cold...' Nandini said...

Seeing how much upset Nandini was, Karan look towards Armaan as if saying 'I told you so...' which Armaan very well had seen with Nandini 'I don't care' behavior... When Nandini turn to leave, Karan ask through his eyes to talk with her and make her mood better... Armaan who understand Karan action, move behind Nandini catching her before she move down from the stairs...
'Mom...' Armaan was cut by Nandini...
'Let it be Armaan, You will get late... Just have your breakfast and do whatever you want...' Nandini said moving Armaan hands off from her waist as he was hugging her from behind...
'Woh woh, someone is very angry haan...' Armaan said turning Nandini towards him...
'Does it matter Armaan... From months you are busy with ur work... Son I m happy that you are being a successful lawyer in the city but don't you think, its time for you to think about your life...' Nandini said being not happy with him...
'I know Mom but you should also understand that I don't have time to find a girl... Mom, I m not saying I wouldn't get married... Of course I will but you find a girl for me...' Armaan said...
'What if you don't approve my choice, what if u don't like...' Nandini asked...
'Mom, you are Nandini Karan Mallik... The best mother who knows me inside out... You know the best for me...' Armaan said...
'Ok fine, what about the girls which we had shown you before... You didn't give a damn to them yet, I mean you didn't get time to see their face's...' Nandini said...
'Sorry but once I come back today from work, we will sit together after dinner and go through the pictures and selected a girl ok...' Armaan said...
'Sure..??? You wouldn't forget...???' Nandini asked...
'Surely wouldn't forget mom... Trust me...' Armaan said...
'Being a lawyer's mother, can't trust you on this matter Son... Unless you prove me wrong and prove urself right...' Nandini said...
'Ahaan, not bad mother of the lawyer... I love you...' Armaan said...
'I love you too but save it for your partner from now...' Nandini said...
'That particular 'I love you' would have a different meaning Mom...' Armaan said...
'Accha...' Nandini asked...
'Yes Mom,  like your 'I love you' to me and dad is different...' Armaan said...
'Naughty, come let's have breakfast...' Nandini said...
'Thank god, I thought you wouldn't ask...' Karan said coming towards them...
'Can never forget to feed my hungers...' Nandini said...
'Fault it yours Mrs. Mallik...' Karan said...
'Is that so Lawyer Ji...' Nandini asked Armaan...
'Sadly I had to agree with Mr. Mallik on this Mrs. Mallik...' Armaan said with a serious expression...
'See, I m right...' Karan said...
'Kyunnn...' Nandini asked...
'Because you are the best cook...' Armaan said... 
'Agree on that Lawyer ji...' Karan said...
'Kuch bhi, chalo...' Nandini said knowing they wouldn't stop praising her cooking once they sit to have breakfast or any meals if its cook by her... 

As expected, the moment they attack the food and realizing it was cook by her neither their hands stop or their mouth as it was doing double work... Praising Nandini cooking as well as relishing the delicious food... Nandini smile seeing her small family enjoying and she felt bless to have a loving husband and son, Armaan was the only child of them and she loves him too dearly...  

ANOTHER MANSION 

Girl was watching tv with full volume, lady came out from kitchen drying her hands and shake her head seeing her daughter dancing on the sofa... Lady put one hand on her ear and took remote from the coffee table where it was kept, she reduce the volume making the girl stop moving her body and look giving her best innocent expression to her... 

Another girl came out from the room in full speed and she was about to say something but stop seeing the lady holding the remote... She was about to leave but when they look towards her, she stop giving her best smile as if she just came to see what was happening... 
'Tu bhi aagayi dekhne... What should I do with you both...' Lady said...
'Mom, I just came to see why suddenly volume reduce...' Girl said who must be in her early 30's... 
'Let it be Anjali, shaadi hogayi hai tumhari... Still u act like a kid...' Lady said... 
'Mom, I don't feel like I m married... Now you see, my husband has to go out of city so much and he leaves me here every time... I spend less time in his house and more time here...' Anjali said... 
'Haan toh acchi baat haina... Atleast he cares for you and u r like, happy not to have him around...' Lady said...
'Wrong mom, Di miss jiju a lot... Issiliyeh toh raat mein chup chupke phone pe baat karte hai yeh sochke I m sleeping...' Girl who is in her mid 20's said... 
'Riddhima Gupta, don't you have work outside the house that you have start your detective mode in your own house on ur own people...' Anjali said...
'Dr. Anjali Atul Joshi, Detective hoon toh apnon pe bhi nazar rakhna zaruri hai... Kiya pata kab kiya karde meri peet peeche...' Riddhima said putting her both hands on hips...
'Detective ki bacchi, rukh main dekhti hoon tujhe...' Anjali said moving towards Riddhima... 
'Pehle pakadke dikhao...' Riddhima said jumping off from the sofa and running for her life...

Anjali and Riddhima run around the hall as Riddhima through cushions as they were moving around the sofa... Their mother stood shaking her head not understanding how to control these two when suddenly the door bell rings.. Leaving them to play 'catch me if you can', their mother move to answer the door and greet a man who walk in with a smile but was shock to see Riddhima and Anjali chasing each other... 

Lady smile seeing his expression and hearing her giggle, Man look towards her as if asking what was happening to which the lady struggle her shoulder as if saying she don't know... Closing the door, they move inside and before either could of them say anything, a cushion came flying towards them and it hit on the man face... 

Anjali and Riddhima who was laughing and playing stop seeing the cushion hit on the man face... They stop and bit their tongues, eyes open wide with shocked realizing what they had done... They turn around showing their back and was about to run away, when they heard the man voice...
'Don't even think to run away ladies...' Man said with a strict voice... 
'Mr. Shashank Gupta, you too don't start ur investigation here in the house... Leave it in your headquarter before stepping inside my house...' Lady said...
'Mrs. Padma Gupta, ghar ki head toh aap hai... Right Girls...' Shashank said removing his police cap and putting it on Padma head... 
'Right...' Riddhima and Anjali said together...
'Yeh dono kam ti kiya jo aap bhi shuru hogaya...' Padma said removing the cap... 
'Ab kiya kardiya dono ne...' Shashank asked...
'Loud music, cat and rat chasing... Ek ki shaadi hogayi hai aur dusre ki baat chal rahi hai lekin dono bacche jaise behave karte hai...' Padma said...
'Ma, woh issiliyeh aap kitna bore hojaenge if we act like adults... Ab dekho, Dad inspector hai which is boring... Di doctor hai, which is not so cool too...' Riddhima said...
'Aur tu detective hai, which is not safe for any of us...' Anjali said cutting Riddhima...
'Issiliyeh toh main detective choose kiya... Logo pe nazar rakhna mujhe bohot accha lagta hai...' Riddhima said...
'Sirf nazar nehi rakhte tum, logo ke baare mein choti choti baatein bhi pata lagate ho..' Anjali said...
'Haan toh accha haina, ab aap dekho... Jab Atul Joshi ka rishta aaya, main toh hoon jo uske baare mein pata lagaya woh accha hai ya bura...' Riddhima said...
'Thank you so much behena, because of you only I got a husband like him...' Anjali said bending a little infront of Riddhima...
'Bless you my child...' Riddhima said putting her hand on Anjali's head... 
'Nautanki...' Anjali said hitting Riddhima cheek softly who giggles... 
'Chalo jo bhi ho, hum saath hai aur khush hai...' Shashank said...
'Of course Dad because we are one of a kind...' Riddhima said...
'One of a kind ki bacchi, tu ne apne life mein kuch socha hai...' Padma asked...
'Sochna kiya hai Ma, I m happy with my work and the way I m...' Riddhima said sitting on the sofa...
'Hum bhi khush hai beti lekin aapko ab shaadi ke baare mein sochna chahiyeh...' Shashank said...
'Not again Papa, I have told you my decision...' Riddhima said..
'When...????' Anjali asked...
'Does it matter when..??? Yeh toh puch kiya decision hai meri...' Riddhima said...
'Aur aapki kiya decision hai balike...' Padma asked...
'I have decided that...' Riddhima stopped... 

Anjali and Padma was looking hopefully at her and she smile naughtily, Shashank smile understanding what must be going on Riddhima brain at the moment... It took her days to decide and he knows she wouldn't easily tell them and he had to tell them at the end... 
'Actually main kyun bataun...' Riddhima said standing and moving towards her room...
'Tu kyun nehi bata sakti...' Anjali asked... 
'Kyunki meri bolne se kiya hoga... The groom also should accept it right...' Riddhima said looking towards Shashank...
'Aap jaante hai kisko chuna hai Riddhima ne...' Padma asked looking at Shashank...
'Ab Riddhima ne mujhe apni decision batayi hai toh ofcourse I know the guy...' Shashank said...
'Don't create so much suspension Dad, You tell us who is it...' Anjali asked...
'Haan haan Papa, bata doh...' Riddhima said and left letting Shashank tell Padma and Anjali about her decision and choice... 

Padma and Anjali look towards Shashank who was looking at the door which was closed behind Riddhima who had enter her room... Feeling someone gaze, Shashank look to see both ladies looking towards him... Understanding what they are waiting for, Shashank took a picture from his trouser pocket and gave it to Padma... Anjali came and stood close to Padma to peep behind her shoulder to see whose picture it was... Both look at Shashank not believing their eyes, Shashank nodded his head telling it was the truth... 

MALLIK MANSION 

'Once again, Mr. Armaan Mallik has won the case on the favor of his victim... He has surely prove that he is in favor of truth side...' Evening news was coming as Nandini sit in front of the television with a proud smile on her face... Karan who just came from work, stood behind the couch were Nandini was sitting looking towards the screen where Armaan was showing again and again as he came out from the court with his clients... 

Police's were around them as they protect them from the media who was trying to get news of the case which had been going on from last five months and finally, it has come to an end on favor of the truth... They show the news for sometimes and when they started to show another news, Nandini closed the television and rest her head back on the couch letting a relief breath out... 

Karan who was watching Nandini expression, smile understanding that she was worried-less knowing that the case has end... Armaan had been very much busy and due to this particular case, he hasn't take any other case on his hand from last three months as he wants to focus on it knowing how hard it would be to get prove against one of the famous business man son who had put his hands on, one of the employee... 

Being a lawyer and taking case against some famous and rich people, many times Armaan get calls to give warning to drop the case and back off but nothing effects him till date and those warning didn't give any harm to him, his parents or his clients... 
'Chalo accha huva, yeh case band hogaya...' Karan said...
'Aap... Aap kab aaye...' Nandini asked looking towards him as he sit next to her...
'When u were too busy watching the news...' Karan said...
'Why not, after all my son was showing...' Nandini said smiling and closing her eyes again...
'Our son and once again he make us proud...' Karan said...
'Sahi kaha aapne... He keeps making us proud every time he take a case in his hands...' Nandini said...
'Why not, woh hamesha sachke saath hota hai...' Karan said...
'Haan... After all he is son of Mallik, who always stood for the truth...' Nandini said... 
'True...' Karan said...
'Go and fresh up Karan, Armaan must be coming now... I will make his favorite foods...' Nandini said... 
'Kheer bhi, he loves it... Specially when u make it...' Karan said as he stood up...
'Haan...' Nandini said holding Karan hand as he forwards his hand to make her stood up...

Giving a quick kiss on Nandini cheek, Karan left to the room where else Nandini smile to his action and left to kitchen to make dinner for the winning Armaan succeed once again in his work... Unaware to them, Armaan witness the undying love between his parents and smile with his dimples on his cheeks... He felt bless to have parents like Karan and Nandini, who loves him as much as they love each other... 

Not bothering either of them, he move inside and went straight to his room as he remember his promise to Nandini... Armaan wasn't in mood to make his mother upset once again, so taking a warm shower and relaxing his brain and muscles as he had been working 24/7 hours from last few months, he came down to see Nandini putting dishes on the table with a smile on her face... 

With bright smiles on each of their face, they finished having dinner... When they were done, Nandini asked to move to the hall as they would be having their coffee there doing the pending work which should be done as soon as possible... Karan and Armaan left to see already the pictures kept on the coffee table along with profile of each person whose picture was there... 

Armaan look at Karan who struggle his shoulder as he wasn't aware that Nandini has already make sure that neither of them forget about the matter as it had been a busy and tiring day for them... Patting Armaan back as if saying 'lets get to work' both father and son move to the couch letting their body falls on it as one took the pictures and other took the profile which has details about the girls... 

Nandini came to see both already started their part of work, she look at Armaan who look tired but how much she feel bad to make him not rest she knows it would be her time to make Armaan sit with them and decide about his future as once if he get another case on his hand, he wouldn't dare to get time for himself... 
'So...???' Nandini asked breaking their trace...
'Ek bhi acchi ladki nehi hai...' Karan said...
'What...' Nandini asked being shocked...
'Aur nehi toh kiya, yeh ladkiya hai ya makeup ki kit...' Karan said keeping the pictures on the table...
'Karan, aap aise kaise bol sakte ho... I mean they are also someone child...' Nandini said...
'But dad is right mom... I wonder how these girls would give time to me or you both after spending so much time applying those makeup...' Armaan said keeping the profile back too...
'That's rude Armaan, aise nehi kehte beta...' Nandini said...
'Sorry mom but whatever I m saying its not wrong either... Aap khud dekho, aisa lagta hai yeh sab itna makeup dikhane ke liye lagaya hai... You want to know my choice right...??? Toh mujhe aisa koi chahiyeh jo andar khubsurat ho na ki sirf baahar se... Not someone who put so much makeup to hide their natural beauty and I believe that girl would be beautiful from heart too...' Armaan said showing Nandini some picture's and keeping it back on the table again... 

Karan and Nandini look at each other hearing Armaan choice and they felt proud to know how down to earth their son was, they never thought Armaan would think this much about someone who he wants as his life partner... Armaan look at his parents and seeing their admiration expression, he understood what they must be thinking... Armaan felt a little uncomfortable as it happens rarely that he share his thought like this to either of his parent and that too about what he think about his future wife or life partner... 

Nandini who understood his every single unspoken words and expression smile seeing how he must be feeling that he has spoken too much which he shouldn't have... She sit next to him and took the pictures as she look at it... Than only she realized how right Armaan was saying that any of them couldn't live up to their expectation to be his wife or daughter in law... 

Karan and Armaan look at each other before turning to Nandini as she kept looking at the picture, very well knowing their gaze were on her Nandini kept the picture as if nothing interested her either... Nandini took her coffee and started to take small sip still ignoring Armaan and Karan gaze... 
'Mom...' Armaan call her...
'Kiya huva...' Nandini asked...
'Aapko kiya lagta hai...' Armaan asked...
'Shaadi toh tumhe karna hi hoga, abhi ya baad mein...' Nandini said...
'Lekin Nandini, in mein se koi kaise ban sakte hai is ghar ki bahu...' Karan asked...
'Haan toh maine kab kaha in mein se koi hona chahiyeh...' Nandini said...
'Phir...' Armaan asked...
'Common Armaan, thats not all the girls who are single... Aur jaise tumne socha, aise koi mil sakte hai...' Nandini said...
'Kaha se... I mean you know anyone like that...' Karan asked... 
'Of course I know Karan... So should I fixed a meeting with her Armaan...' Nandini asked looking at Armaan...
'Are you sure Mom, she would be nothing like these girls...' Armaan asked...
'Tum khud dekhlena...' Nandini said standing and moving towards the room... 

Armaan look at Karan who struggle his shoulder as he has no idea of whom Nandini was talking about... Karan knows that Nandini wants Armaan to get married but she hasn't mention that she has find a particular girl who would be suitable for Armaan and to be daughter in law of Mallik... 
'I hope mom knows what she is going to push me in...' Armaan said...
'Of course she would know what she is doing Son but why didn't she mention about this girl to me before...' Karan asked...

Before either of them could say anything or think, Nandini came holding a photo as a bright smile was on her face... Karan and Armaan kept looking at her and when she put the photo in front of their eyes, Karan look at Nandini making sure if she wants that girl to be their son wife... Nandini blink her eyes as she wish deep down in her heart that Armaan accept this girl... 

Armaan whose heart was beating fast felt that it miss a beat seeing the photo in front of his eyes... He didn't know when he forgot to breath and blink his eyes as he never thought whatever he mention about a girl would exists in this world... It was the eight wonder of world to see the beauty in front of his eyes as he saw the glowing face with a natural blush, rosy pinkish lips, shining big round eyes with her silky not too long hair around her face... 

Armaan was lost as if it was the first time he saw someone this pure and naturally beautiful as she has used just eyeliner and lips gloss as only makeup... She was wearing modern dress but not too much revealing, there was something about her that make Armaan spell-bounded... Armaan forget that his parents were present there as he was trying to understand, what was that little thing about her that make him forget the whole world for a moment... 

Karan and Nandini who had a small conversation through their eyes turn their attention to Armaan who was sitting looking at the picture... They study his expression closely and understood that he was trying to believe that someone like her do exists... Nandini look at Karan giving her best smile as she got a feeling that, Armaan would surely think about her... 

Karan also felt the same as it didn't happen before in their life that their son got lost in a girl seeing her for the first time,that too in a picture... Surely, he has met many girls but Karan and Nandini very well knows that it was the first girl ever that make their son forget his parents when they were presenting in the same place with him... 
'Isn't she too simple...' Karan asked to get Armaan attention just to know what was going his mind and heart... 
'Is she...' Nandini asked being confused as she thought Karan had understood Armaan behavior... 
'I mean modern hai but don't you think she is too simple as she hasn't put a single drop of makeup...' Karan said showing Armaan through his eyes to Nandini gets what he was trying to do... 
'Haan toh kiya huva, Armaan koh toh aise ladki chahiyeh na... Ab uska dil bhi iski tarah khubsurat hai ya nehi yeh jaanne ke liye isse milna hoga right...' Nandini said...
'What if she turn like those other girls...??? I mean she might have pretend to be shy and innocent for the photo...' Karan said as he and Nandini very well knows it wasn't true from whatever they had known about her... 
'But it look natural...' Armaan speak being still lost in the picture... 
'You wouldn't know unless you get to know...' Karan said...
'I don't think she needs to pretend dad, her eyes show the pureness of her heart...' Armaan said...
'Accha, let me see...' Karan said taking the picture and looking at it carefully... 
'Kiya baat hai lawyer sahab, aap bohot gehri baatein bol rahe ho... Aap kahe toh ek meeting fixed kardun, aap khud dekhlena jo aap chahta hai woh waisa hai ya nehi...' Nandini said...
'Mom, aise kaise kissi se bhi milun main... I mean I don't know her...' Armaan said...
'Really, I thought you know a lot about her... Issiliye toh abhi bol raha ta ki, kiya ta woh... Haan uske aankh se uske sacchai dikhti hai, yehi na...' Karan said teasing him...
'Don't even think to tease me Dad, I very well understand that expression of yours dad... Aur haan jo maine kaha, woh toh aise...' Armaan was cut by Nandini...
'Aise nehi, woh tumhare dil se nikla hai Armaan... Dekho Armaan, we would be happy if you choice your life partner... These feelings does matter in relationships and it means to feel like that which make you believe urself that their is someone for you... You believe that, she is the one for you... You know what it calls...???' Nandini asked...
'How would he knows Nandini, uske dictionary mein tohdina hai woh word till now... Lekin I would be very glad and happy to finally know that that single word has finally would be in his dictionary...' Karan said patting Armaan back...
'Dad...' Armaan said knowing Karan was taunting him for being a bookworm... 
'Of course that word is there in his dictionary Karan, but till now it has a different meaning but now it would have another meaning too...' Nandini said...
'I hope it stay in the dictionary rest of his life...' Karan said...
'Ok enough haan, batao aap log koh kiya lagta hai mujhe ab kiya karna chahiyeh...' Armaan asked...
'Kiya baat hai buddy, sach mein bohot gehra asar kiya hai is ladki ke wajahse haan...' Karan said...
'Dad,  if you tease me once more I will just end this from here and u both keep trying to make me agree to see or meet another girl...' Armaan said warning Karan...
'Chal chal, tu apna warning apne paas rakh... Hum jaante hai, tu is ladki se zarur milenge...' Karan said putting the photo back in Armaan hand... 
'Karan, kyun usko chida rahe ho... Aapke wajahse woh mana kiya toh aap sone ke jhaga dhundlena...' Nandini said...
'Oh god, not you too Nandini... Main kyun apne ghar mein kahin aur soun jab mera room hai...' Karan said...
'Kyunki main aapko kamre mein aane nehi dunga, issiliye... Aur haan yeh sirf aapka nehi, meri aur humhare bete ka bhi ghar hai samjhe aap...' Nandini said... 
'Maaf kardo Madam, ab main kuch nehi bolunga...' Karan said folding hands in front of Nandini... 
'Good for you...' Nandini said... 

Armaan who was enjoying his parent little bickering was holding his laugh but seeing Karan finally giving up letting his wife win the argument, he couldn't hold it for much time... Armaan brust out laughing but seeing his parents looking towards him, he put his hands up as if surrendering himself and asking to spare him... 
'Hasle beta, aaj tera din hai... Lekin jis din tera shaadi hoga aur tu apne biwi ke saamne sar jhukaenge, tab main bhi hasunga...' Karan said putting his arms around Armaan shoulder... 
'Jo bhi ho, woh baad mein dekhajaenge... Pehle shaadi toh hone de..' Armaan said... 
'Toh tum milenge usse...' Nandini asked Armaan...
'Ok mom, aap meeting fixed kardo... Mil leta hoon usse, mujhe bhi toh dekhna hai woh asal mein aise hai ya phir dikhawa hai...' Armaan said... 

Karan and Nandini knows happy to know Armaan was ready to meet the girl, they had faith in god that he wouldn't be able to deny for this alliance once he get to know about the girl... Also Nandini believe, the girl would win his son heart and Armaan wouldn't have a reason to say no to her... 
'Fine, I will arrange a meeting for Sunday... Please tum available rehna...' Nandini said...
'Ok Mom, anything for you...' Armaan said kissing her temple...
'I love you Son...' Nandini said...
'Love you too Mom...' Armaan said...
'And I love my little world...' Karan said hugging them both...

SUNDAY 

Anjali came to the room which she share with Riddhima to see that dresses here and there, she was shocked to see the mess as it was clean a while ago... Anjali was wondering what has happen in this last minute that everything was laying around... Riddhima was putting her heels and hearing someone entering the room, she look to see Anjali standing near the door... 

Riddhima saw Anjali shocked expression but she has no time to explain that why the room was a mess... Seeing Riddhima didn't bother to say anything and kept doing what she was, Anjali move inside taking the dresses and other stuff from the floor as she make her way to the bed... 
'Ridzy, yeh sab...' Anjali asked...
'Di, I m already getting late... I will clean it once I come back haan...' Riddhima said taking her purse and putting her mobile in it...
'But, where are you going so hurriedly...' Anjali asked seeing Riddhima run towards the door...
'Later Di...' Riddhima call her as she left the room...
'I hope she is not up to something again...' Anjali said as she look around the room and started to clean the mess Riddhima has done... 

Riddhima run down the stairs and bump to Padma who was going to the kitchen... As it was going to be lunch time, Padma was going to set the table... When she suddenly bumped to Riddhima, she hold her balancing themselves before both fall... 
'Tum abhi tak yehi ho...' Padma asked...
'Just leaving mom...' Riddhima said giving a quick hug to Padma...
'Be careful and drive safely...' Padma said going to bid bye to Riddhima...
'Yes Mom, Love you...' Riddhima shouted as she run towards her car...
'Love you too...' Padma call her as Riddhima pull out her car to the road and drive off... 

When Riddhima was out from her sight, Padma close the door and move inside to see Shashank coming out from the room... Seeing Padma near the front door, Shashank move towards her wondering what she was doing there when she has come out saying she would set the table for lunch...
'Laga diya khana...' Shashank asked...
'Bas, abhi lagati hoon...' Padma said... 
'Abhi nehi laga ya...' Shashank asked...
'Haan woh aapka laadli se takra gayi ti toh usse chodne baahar tak gayi...' Padma said...
'Riddhima...??? Abhi nikli woh...???' Shashank asked checking his wrist watch...
'Hamesha jaldi hoti hai usko, phir bhi late tak idar udar batakti hai... Bas abhi tohdi der pehle nikla...' Padma said...
'I hope she wouldn't drive fast...' Shashank said...
'She wouldn't, she knows the rules...' Padma said...
'You never know, time pe pochne ke liye woh tohda fast jaa sakte hai...' Shashank said...
'Woh rule nehi tohd ti Shashank, aap jaante haina kitni bhi late kyun na ho...' Padma said...
'Late...??? Kiski late ho raha hai...' Anjali asked... 
'Riddhima koh...' Padma said...
'Aap log koh pata hai woh kaha gayi...' Anjali asked joining Shashank in dining table while Padma went inside the kitchen to bring the dishes...
'Of course hum jaante hai, woh humein bina bataye jaati nehi na...' Shashank said...
'Haan woh bhi hai, so where did she go... Aapko pata hai, pura kamra mess kardiya usne...' Anjali said as she stood up to help Padma who came out with the dishes tray... 
'Uski ek meeting hai, kissi ne milne gayi hai...' Padma said...
'Client se...???' Anjali asked...

Padma look at Shashank, Anjali who never question like this before was today for some reason asking several quesion... Shashank also look at Padma, as Anjali started to serve Shashank waiting for them to answer her but when neither of them answer her, she look at them...
'What happen...' Anjali asked...
'Tu kabse doctor carrier chodke detective bangayi...' Shashank asked...
'Kyun, maine kuch galat pucha hai...' Anjali asked...
'Nehi, bilkul galat nehi... Lekin tujhe pata haina Riddhima jaldi mein kab hoti hai...' Padma said...
'Haan woh main toh bas aise hi sure karne ke liye pucha...' Anjali said...
'Ab hogayi sure, chalo khana shuru karo...' Padma said sitting and serving to her plate as Shashank started his food... 

To change the topic from Riddhima, Shashank started to ask Anjali about her work as well as her husband Atul who was out of country for some work... Also they ask when he would be coming as its been two weeks that Atul has gone, not that they mind having Anjali in the house but they want to see their son in law too as they miss having him around... 

HOTEL 

Armaan was checking his wrist watch has he enter the hotel and move towards the restaurant area, he was holding his mobile as it was ringing from last five minutes but he couldn't answer as he was driving before... It was Nandini calling to check if he has reach or not as Armaan had leave to check some paper in his office before coming to the hotel to meet the girl... 

Finally, today he was going to meet the girl and he was hoping that she hasn't arrived yet as he got little late due to traffic... As it was a weekend, many people were travel with family to spend a day with their love ones... Armaan was glad that, he had make on time so as soon as he enter the hotel he check the time and then answer his mobile... 
'Ji Mom...' Armaan said as he look around to see the sign which shows restaurant area... 
'Did you reach or still you are in office...' Nandini asked from other end...
'Mom, I have reach...' Armaan said...
'Good or else you know what I will do...' Nandini said...
'Yes Mom, I know...' Armaan said chuckling remembering her warning as he left office today earlier... 
'So hows she looking...' Nandini asked...
'What do you mean how she is looking Mom... You had seen her na...' Armaan said as he move to the elevator as restaurant was highest floor of the hotel... 
'Haan toh asli khubsurati face to face zyada dikhati hain...' Nandini said...
'Kuch bhi mom, I will talk you later...' Armaan said...
'Kyun, abhi kyun nehi...' Nandini asked...
'Mom, I haven't meet her yet... I can't tell you now, so I will talk you once I go back home...' Armaan said...
'Arey, listen to me son...' Nandini said...

Before Armaan could answer her, he bump to someone as that person also try to get inside the elevator at the same time with him... Person make distance between them as she whisper a quick sorry letting Armaan enter first... Armaan look at the person and show space to get in before him which the person gladly accept... 
'Talk to you later mom...' Armaan whisper before ending the call... 

Armaan also move inside to see only that person with him, he turn around to press the floor number but as the other person has press the same floor where he was going, he rest his back on the wall as he send a msg to Nandini telling he is in elevator that's why he cut the call as it wouldn't get signal... 
'Yes Dad...' Girl voice got Armaan attention as he look towards her... 

Girl was in a call as she try to find something in her purse, as she was wearing her shades Armaan couldn't see her face clearly... Armaan was also wearing shades as many would recognized him and he didn't want to get attention of people... 
'Pochgayi hoon Dad... Haan, tik hai bye...' Girl said cutting the call and continue searching whatever she was looking for... 

As her hair were coming on her face, it was making her irriate... Armaan was watching her action from corner of his eyes, he look at her dressing style and saw she was like one of the modern girl... She was wearing a black top with blue fitted jeans and high heels, simple yet beautiful... 

Suddenly something came in Armaan mind as he remember about the girl to whom he has come here to meet... Armaan look at her who put up her shades on her head holding the hair falling over her face, she was still busy searching her lost treasure... 
'Riddhima...' Armaan said making the girl turn towards him...
'Yes...' Riddhima ask trying to know who was the guy, her expression saw that she was trying to recognized him...
'Hi...' Armaan forwards his hand...
'Do I know you...' Riddhima asked moving her eyes back to her purse...
'Maybe yes, maybe no... Armaan Mallik...' Armaan said taking his shade knowing now she would surely knows him...

Riddhima got statue hearing his introduction and Armaan hide his smile seeing her behavior... How she was standing like a statue not knowing how to react... Riddhima look at him to make sure, it truly was him or not... She has seen him several times in television but in formals only and today, he was standing in front of her in casual cloths... A pair of cool jeans and t-shirt along with a jacket, his eyes was hidden behind the shades were release as he took it out now... 

Armaan smile seeing how Riddhima was checking him, he knows she was having difficult to believe that the Armaan Mallik, one of the successful lawyer was standing in front of her... They stood looking at each other but soon was brought back to the world with the voice of elevator which stop on to their floor... Armaan gave space to Riddhima to move out and follow her as he stood just on her side letting her believe it was him... 

When Riddhima neither said or move, Armaan thought to break the silent between them... He knows being the guy, he should lead her to the place and make her comfortable... He never thought she would be behaving like this, seeing she was a modern girl... 
'Chale...' Armaan said...
'Haan, woh sorry I didn't recognized you...' Riddhima said as they move ahead...
'No problem, even I didn't recognized you first but when u pull out the shades I realized you were the one...' Armaan said...

Riddhima look at him hearing his words, somewhere she felt he means something else but her heart miss a beat when she heard the double meaning words... Armaan who was lost in her realized what he has just said, smashing mentally he make a serious face thinking what she must be thinking about him...
'I mean, you were the one who I came here to meet...' Armaan said as he open the door for her...

Riddhima giggle hearing him explaining, but she was enjoying how Armaan was getting nervous thinking what she must be thinking about his double meaning words... Armaan move ahead once they enter, he ask manager about the booking which was done by Nandini on Mallik name... Manager lead them to their table, which was away from the crowded area as it was Sunday and many people were there to enjoy lunch with family or partners... 

When they sit comfortably, Manager said he would send a waiter to take their orders... Armaan thank him while Riddhima look around thanking whoever had book table for them being so clever that they would get privacy in the restaurant... Armaan look at her and was lost in her, but his trace was broke when the waiter came with menu and stood near the table still they give their order... 

Armaan was glad to see that Riddhima didn't ask him to give order but gave order for her food letting Armaan decide what he would like to have... Once the waiter took their order and left, they face each other resting their back on the chair... 
'So Armaan Mallik, what make you agree to meet me...' Riddhima asked straightly...
'Do you really want to know that Riddhima... I mean I m happy u r being very straight forward...' Armaan said seeing how her nervousness fly away like a breeze... 
'See Armaan, I know u as The Armaan Mallik... Who is a very successful lawyer, only hire of Mallik who loves his parents a lot and always stood on the right side to give justice to the true victim... Other than if by chance we decide that we want to think about our future together with each other, there are much more things we should know about each other which of course we would get to know slowly...' Riddhima said...
'I like it and I wouldn't ever feel bad about deciding to meet you once before giving a chance to us...' Armaan said...
'Neither I, so mind answering me...' Riddhima asked...
'Well, honestly saying I felt that there is something in you that attract me... Wants me to meet you, get to know you... Every little thing about you and believe that you are the one for me... Speaking truth, I like to try to work things between us... Frankly, I have met several girls in my life till now... From school, collage and university but you are the first one that make me feel there is something beautiful out there other than work...' Armaan said...

Riddhima smile hearing her honest answer, she somehow felt Armaan wouldn't be able to express what really makes him agree to meet her... Armaan maybe don't know anything about her other than her name and being related to Gupta which is a very common surname...
'Well, don't you think I m too simple for a person like you who is well known in the City...' Riddhima asked...
'Simple yet modern you are Riddhima... I don't really understand this combination but that is one of the thing which I like you the moment my eyes laid on you... Your honesty, pure heart which I can see through your big eyes make me wanted to think about this thing call relationship or marriage...' Armaan said... 
'Are you sure we should continue this till we decide if we should marry...???' Riddhima asked...
'I really like you Riddhima and I want to think my future with you if u allowed me...' Armaan said...
'What if after a month or so, u realized we arn't mean for each other...???' Riddhima asked...
'I don't think I would ever think like that because its the first and last time I would be thinking about a girl who I want to spend my life with...' Armaan said...
'Well...' Riddhima didn't know what else to say... 

Hearing Armaan each and every single word, that too very clearly she had this feeling that Armaan was very sure about his feelings towards her... Riddhima knows from his words, he really like her that somewhere he has already started to built his dreams with her... Armaan smile seeing Riddhima was out of words, he was waiting for her to end up her list of questions...
'So Detective saahiba, aapki sawaal javaab khatam hogayi hai ya aur bhi puchna hai...' Armaan asked...
'What to do, being a detective I m used to questions like this...' Riddhima said being glad that Armaan didn't mind with her questions...
'Really...??? Sach mein aap detective ho...' Armaan asked raising his eyebrow... 
'You have so much to know about me if you really want to be a part of my life Armaan...' Riddhima said...
'And I would be glad to get to know you as much as u r willing me to know every secret of yours...' Armaan said...
'Are you flirting with me...' Riddhima asked...
'Lawyer zarur hoon lekin insaan bhi hoon... Believe me, u r the first girl I m flirting...' Armaan said...
'Lawyer hai toh, believe karna tohda mushkil hai kyunki maine suna hai lawyer are liers...' Riddhima said...
'Sirf tab jab woh rishwat lene wale hote hai apne kaam kaamiyab karne ke liye... Aur maine apne kaam mein kabhi rishwat nehi leta kyunki I believe in truth... Jo sach hai, woh jeetenge... Koi kitna bhi koshish kare sach chupane, jeet sacchai ki hota hai...' Armaan said...
'I like it, no wonder you never lose a case till now...' Riddhima said...
'So did my charm work on you...' Armaan asked showing his dimple smile...
'Charm ka pata nehi, but I really like your eyes and dimple smile...' Riddhima said...
'That's a lot for our first meeting, I m glad something got your attention towards me...' Armaan said... 
'So what you think we should do... I mean before we decide, don't you think we should get to know each other...' Riddhima asked...
'Of course, Mom wouldn't leave me unless I get settle down and when I found someone that I could think of my life with, why not we give a chance to each other... So can we start it with being friends...???' Armaan asked forwarding his hand...
'Why not, love to be your friend Mr. Mallik...' Riddhima said shaking hands...
'It would be all my pleasure Ms. Gupta...' Armaan said making Riddhima laugh... 

Rest of the lunch, they spend getting to know each other... Neither of them feel that it was the first time they were meeting each other... It seems like, they had found each other after ages... Long lost friends who was parted for years and finally came together... They didn't realized how the time went until Riddhima got a call from her father... Fixing another meeting, they both parted hoping that their this new friendship would lead a happy life in future... 

MALLIK MANSION 

'Armaan kaha hai...' Karan asked as he joins Nandini in the hall who was watching some random programmed...
'Abhi tak aaya nehi...' Nandini said as she started to change channels... 
'Ab toh 5 bhajne wala hai, abhi tak aajana chahiyeh na...' Karan said checking his wrist watch...
'Aajaenge, baccha nehi hai woh...' Nandini said...
'Kiya baat hai madam, aaj aapko fikar nehi ho rahi...' Karan asked putting his hand on Nandini shoulder...
'Karan, woh Riddhima se milne gaye hai...' Nandini said...
'Pehli baar humhare bete koh koi pasand aaya...' Karan said...
'Aur woh koi aur nehi hai, Riddhima hai Karan... Aap toh jaante ho na, main aur Padma ek dusre koh jaanti hoon... Due to charity work, woh bohot accha hai aur I know her daughter would be just like her...' Nandini said...
'Jaanta hoon, aur yeh bhi jaanta hoon Inspector Shashank Gupta ka beti hai... Zyada mila toh nehi usse lekin jitna suna hai, bohot hardworking and loyalful person hai woh...' Karan said... 
'Haan aur un log ke doh beti hai, badi beti ki shaadi hogayi hai aur Riddhima uske dusri beti hai jo choti hai...' Nandini said...
'Sahi kaha tumne, dikhne mein bhi khubsurat hai aur itne acchi pariwaar se hai toh I m sure she would be the best for our son...' Karan said...
'I m glad Armaan agree to meet her once...' Nandini said...
'Why not, I think he has lost his heart to her already... Woh kehte haina, love at first sight...' Karan said...
'Love at first sight or not Karan, I just hope they both decide to get married...' Nandini said...
'Let's see what our Son decide...' Karan said...
'Finger cross...' Nandini said showing her finger crossing it...
'Wouldn't be needed that Mom...' They were interrupt by Armaan... 

Karan and Nandini look around to see Armaan coming with bright smile... Before either of them could move, he came and laid on the same couch with his head on Nandini lap... Now both guys were leaning on Nandini which she didn't mind as it show how much they love her... 
'Pakki karke aaye ho kiya...' Karan asked...
'Aisa hi samajhlo Dad...' Armaan said...
'Sach...???' Nandini asked  getting excited...
'Kidding mom, first meeting mein tohdina final hoga...' Armaan said...
'Matlab aage bhi milne ka plan hai...???' Karan asked...
'Of course dad, ab saari zindagi ek dusre ke saath spend karna hai toh... Tohdi din saath spend karke ek dusre koh samajhne ke liye waqt bhi chahiyeh hoga na...' Armaan said...
'Riddhima agree to that...???' Nandini asked...
'Yes Mom, she agree to spend sometimes before we took a final decision...' Armaan said...
'Apna charm uspe bhi chala ke aaya na tu...' Karan said...
'Apna hi charm hai, kissi pe bhi try kar sakta hoon...' Armaan said closing his eyes...
'Toh batao, tasveer mein zyada khubsurat hai ya real mein...' Nandini asked... 
'Real main na...' Karan asked too...
'Hmm real mein aur zyada khubsurat hai...' Armaan said with a smile on his face...
'Haar gaya tera beta Nandini...' Karan said...
'Woh kaise...' Nandini asked...
'Arey mera matlab hai apna dil haara...' Karan said...
'Sahi kaha aapne, bas ab in dono ke haan ka inthizaar hai... Aur bhagwaan kare, woh din bhi jaldi aaye...' Nandini said...
'Aajaenge, aajaenge... Abhi se tayyari shuru karte hai...' Karan said...

Armaan smile hearing his parents getting excited thinking about his married... They were happy to see how badly Armaan has fallen in love with Riddhima... True he wants to make sure but they can see in his eyes that how madly, crazily and helplessly he was in love with the girl who has make her lose his heart to her... 

Lost in Riddhima, Armaan try to get some sleep before dinner but he wasn't able to as Nandini push him off as she left to make dinner... Armaan drag himself up to his room as Karan also left to his room to check some files before they have dinner... Armaan put alarm on his mobile so he wouldn't sleep for long but before he could close his eyes, he felt some vibration and saw his mobile screen flashing...

Wondering who it might be, Armaan check the caller but seeing private number he kept thinking who it might be... It got disconnected before Armaan could answer, he thought whoever it was wouldn't call him again but to his surprise again it started to ring and it was again from private number... 
'Hello...' Armaan answer thinking who it might be...
'Armaan Mallik, suna hai tum shaadi karne ka soch raha hai...' It was a girl from other side...
'Aap koan...' Armaan asked...
'Usse tumhe koi fark nehi padna chahiyeh... Toh yeh sach hai ya jhut...' Girl asked...
'Dekh kiye, aap koi bhi ho... Main zaruri nehi samajhta hoon aapko javab dena...' Armaan said...
'Zarurat samjhe ya na samjhe Armaan Mallik... Meri nehi huva toh tum kissi ka nehi ho sakte...' Girl said...
'Hai koan tum...' Armaan said...
'Yaad rakhna meri baat, tum meri ho...' Girl said...

Armaan was about to speak but the line went dead, Armaan was surprise to get this mystery call from the unknown girl... Who would call like that to claim him as her's when Armaan wasn't aware of someone to be crazy over him that the person just call to warn him that he can't belong to anyone other than her... Armaan was in a pool of thought, his mind was working fast trying to understand who might the girl could be... 

Surprise... :D
So here I m back again...
With a new FS...
I was thinking, I wouldn't post it till I complete the previous one but but... 
It's Eid So EIDI is a must right... 
So this would be a small EIDI (Gift) from me to my lovely friends and readers...
Hope you all would enjoy...
Ignore the mistake...
Enjoy...
Take care...
Love you All...

With Love,
Rihoohaws... 
Edited by RihooHaws - 6 years ago
ruc_121 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Hey...
first of all "EID MUBARAK" to you :)
And about the TS! I loved it..
It's wonderful..
Ty for your lovely EIDI !
Continue super soon ... :) :)
Natalya_bedi thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 6
Eid Mubaarak to you too!!!!!
For the first time I am reading a love story between a lawyer and a detective. ...
I think Ridz is playing some prank on Armaan...
But I loved their friendly cum romantic interaction. ...
I loved the family bond.
ITSABOUT_DMG thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Yo Rihoo  Di
Eid Mubarak 
yeh Eidi toh bahot hi badiya hai
AR r sooo professionally cute
hahahaha.. i mean lawyer hokar bhi cute flirting karraha hai ridzi se n ridzi is soo naughty detective
kaise straight to straight sawaal pooch rahi thi..i like ridzi's character here soo straight forward
kahin woh call usne hi toh nahi kiya armaan ko pareshaan karne...
kar bhi sakti hai.detective hai.aise thodi na chod degi.i
like karan n shanky's profession here lawyer n inspector
something unique...
eagerly waiting for another part n please add some romantic moments in part 2
ye waale mei i miss the romance..
love u di
bye
take care.. 
Nazzz16 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Eid Mubarak u too ðŸ˜Š
Fabulous start...love the concept ...
Armaan is a lawyer and riddhima is a detective...kis jodhi hogi !
Armaan has totally fallen for riddhima just in first meet ...
I feel riddhima is definately the one who called armaan and troubling him...
Exicted to read further ...

Update soon !

Thnxx for pm ðŸ˜Š
megbans thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
HAPPY EID...

shukr hai eid pe kuch toh post kiya...

wese mujhe yaad aaya ke aapne mujhe thank u ni kaha...itna achha title dene k liye..
khair chhado...

wese idea koi unique ni hai...accept AR ke proffession ke...
ek detective toh dusra lawyer...
😆 ðŸ˜† ðŸ˜†
waah...waah...

aur voh AR ki meeting...
pehli baar dekha hai...itna frank 

par yeh col kiski hai...
😡 ðŸ˜¡
pata nahi kon kamini a gayi hai ab...

khair next jaldi do warna dekhlena...

humpph 

saniashzadi thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Hey dear
Loved the story ... Liked the way AR parents were bringing both together... Their first meeting was amazing... Looking forward fr the next part
Love
Sania