Ashish sir 's new show Dev Anand 's promo out

rachufan thumbnail
12th Anniversary Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 9 years ago
#1
What a wonderful promo he is in six different looks and looking Damm hot
Oh my god I m sooo excited

Created

Last reply

Replies

5

Views

978

Users

4

Likes

5

Frequent Posters

FJB62G3QCW2HDVHW thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago
#2
I also saw promo
I m so excited
KQPAN4WCC6EEWNFI thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago
#3
When and which channel the show will come...any idea
KQPAN4WCC6EEWNFI thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago
#4
I found the link to promo https://www.bizasialive.com/video-first-promo-ashish-chowdhrys-dev-anand/
Tilottama09 thumbnail
11th Anniversary Thumbnail Explorer Thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago
#5

Originally posted by: rachufan

What a wonderful promo he is in six different looks and looking Damm hot

Oh my god I m sooo excited


I also saw promo
M too excited
Tilottama09 thumbnail
11th Anniversary Thumbnail Explorer Thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago
#6

Originally posted by: GHLB37EVDCJULVAU

When and which channel the show will come...any idea


It's on colour TV dear

Related Topics

Top

Stay Connected with IndiaForums!

Be the first to know about the latest news, updates, and exclusive content.

Add to Home Screen!

Install this web app on your iPhone for the best experience. It's easy, just tap and then "Add to Home Screen".